Sign in to follow this  
Mikeyboy1111

Daoist Alchemy

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for letting me join with you daoist bums.

Just to let you know that a complete daoist cosmology is being revealed on the internet.

Extracts from the contemporary work 'Mimi Neike' are appearing on the website www.masteracupuncture.co.uk

Just go to the secret medicine webpage and you can find out about the secret of life, the secret of your life and of course the secret internal medicine that is the subject of the work.

Enjoy.

• Like 5

Hello, Mikeyboy1111, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Mikey,

Thanks for the link. I glanced at the page - it seems to be very interesting  but too involved for me to read at the moment. I’m sure some others will enjoy and appreciate the info. 

Welcome aboard, i hope your able to contribute to our discussions on Daoist cosmology here. 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Hi Mickey.  Welcome.

Yes, there are a number of members who will be able to talk Daoist Alchemy with you.  (I'm not one of them.)

• Like 2

On 5/14/2018 at 4:43 PM, Mikeyboy1111 said:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for letting me join with you daoist bums.

Just to let you know that a complete daoist cosmology is being revealed on the internet.

Extracts from the contemporary work 'Mimi Neike' are appearing on the website www.masteracupuncture.co.uk

Just go to the secret medicine webpage and you can find out about the secret of life, the secret of your life and of course the secret internal medicine that is the subject of the work.

Enjoy.

Wow, secrets and masters!  Someone is giving away a lot of secrets for free, is that wise?

Anyway I myself would like to know the secret of life, and even more so the secret of my own life.    I have too much reading to know now, so if you would, could you please post a brief explanation here ... not the whole thing, just the secret of my life for starters.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1

Hi Mickey,

Are you an acupuncturist? That's a subject I don't see a lot of on this forum. I would be very interested to learn about it as compared to other healing arts.

Lost in Translation

18 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Hi Mickey,

Are you an acupuncturist? That's a subject I don't see a lot of on this forum. I would be very interested to learn about it as compared to other healing arts.

Lost in Translation

Hello Lost in Translation,

It is true to say that acupuncture is something I practice. You can learn about it on the many acupuncture sites that exist and also there are many books on this subject. If you are an acupuncturist then you can learn the art of master acupuncture through attending a course run by www.masteracupuncture.co.uk just check out their courses webpage

Thank you! I am not an acupuncturist but I have a couple friends who are. My wife receives acupuncture once a month and says it is very good. I'm curious to learn more about acupuncture from a layman's point of view, for example how it is used to clear blocked energy and how it stimulates the body's natural healing, etc.

3 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Thank you! I am not an acupuncturist but I have a couple friends who are. My wife receives acupuncture once a month and says it is very good. I'm curious to learn more about acupuncture from a layman's point of view, for example how it is used to clear blocked energy and how it stimulates the body's natural healing, etc.

Hello Lost in Translation,

I suggest you follow in your wife's footsteps and then you can also ask your acupuncturist all sorts of questions

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Wow, secrets and masters!  Someone is giving away a lot of secrets for free, is that wise?

Anyway I myself would like to know the secret of life, and even more so the secret of my own life.    I have too much reading to know now, so if you would, could you please post a brief explanation here ... not the whole thing, just the secret of my life for starters.

Hello Starjumper,

Thanks for taking an interest in daoist alchemy. If you would like to pay for daoist secrets of life, and especially the secret of your own life, then feel free to contact  the team at www.masteracupuncture.co.uk

2 hours ago, Mikeyboy1111 said:

Hello Starjumper,

Thanks for taking an interest in daoist alchemy. If you would like to pay for daoist secrets of life, and especially the secret of your own life, then feel free to contact  the team at www.masteracupuncture.co.uk

Oh pardon me, it appeared at first blush to be a free offering.

Hey thanks man, but I know some other people who use the words masters and secrets in the same breath as asking for money and they are money grubbing amateurs.  Not saying you are, but you can't blame me for being suspicious, can you.

In other news, I was a close student for eight years of a powerful Taoist wizard, who by golly was also an immortal; and guess what, I had my enlightenment experience long ago and apparently I'm an immortal too, not that I give a flying flapjack about any of that, so you can go peddle your wares somewhere else.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Just 4000 euros to learn a great secret sounds like a good deal, huh

Holy sheet, these scammers aren't playing games, are they.  A couple of suckers and they've got it made ... and here I am, a broke bozo offering stuff to volunteer workers for free.  When a paying student comes they get two weeks for $140 a week and then $400 a month after that, which includes fantastic pure food and primitive accommodations in a pristine wilderness ... but my life is MUCH more pleasant than his.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

course fee: £3500 inc. ...  and air flight.

Hmm, I wonder where the flight is from, the town next door?

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 9:11 AM, Starjumper said:

a lot of secrets for free

Hi Steve,

Nothing is free.

355422.png

free-cheese.jpg

1877334379-Funny-Sayings-About-Early-Morning-With-Picture-Of-Mouse-And-Cheese.jpg

8a44d67289a8f156d711f8c119c3bdb3.jpg

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I have paid for services before but, ...

Hi Dada-da,

... and then you became - The Wondering Taoist?

- LimA

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Starjumper said:

... it appeared at first blush...

Hi Steve,

... but... and then you (b)flushed?

- Anand

18 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Oh pardon me, it appeared at first blush to be a free offering.

Hey thanks man, but I know some other people who use the words masters and secrets in the same breath as asking for money and they are money grubbing amateurs.  Not saying you are, but you can't blame me for being suspicious, can you.

In other news, I was a close student for eight years of a powerful Taoist wizard, who by golly was also an immortal; and guess what, I had my enlightenment experience long ago and apparently I'm an immortal too, not that I give a flying flapjack about any of that, so you can go peddle your wares somewhere else.

Hello Starjumper,

I appear to have pressed one of your buttons...apologies for offending you.

If you carefully read and follow the instructions on the secret medicine webpage you will be able to calculate your Heavenly energy imbalance, your Earthly energy imbalance and your living imbalance. Knowing your birth imbalances gives insight into why you are the way you are and enables you to move more quickly along the way to a state of balance.

"Man follows the Earth

Earth follows Heaven

Heaven follows the Dao

Dao follows what is natural"    Lao Tsu  Chapter 25  Dao De Jing

This is all free for you and everyone else should who chooses to explore this daoist alchemy. As we move along the way opens up - gifts are bestowed upon us - this is only natural.

1 hour ago, Mikeyboy1111 said:

Hello Starjumper,

I appear to have pressed one of your buttons...apologies for offending you.

If you carefully read and follow the instructions on the secret medicine webpage you will be able to calculate your Heavenly energy imbalance, your Earthly energy imbalance and your living imbalance. Knowing your birth imbalances gives insight into why you are the way you are and enables you to move more quickly along the way to a state of balance.

"Man follows the Earth

Earth follows Heaven

Heaven follows the Dao

Dao follows what is natural"    Lao Tsu  Chapter 25  Dao De Jing

This is all free for you and everyone else should who chooses to explore this daoist alchemy. As we move along the way opens up - gifts are bestowed upon us - this is only natural.

Thanks, but please note - I wasn't offended one bit, I'm just an insulting asshole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Dada-da,

... and then you became - The Wondering Taoist?

- LimA

Yeah, something like that.

On 5/15/2018 at 7:16 AM, Marblehead said:

Hi Mickey.

"There are a number of members who will be able to talk Daoist Alchemy with you."

mickey-mouse_00291421.jpg

512972266-minnie-mouse-motivational-life-quotes-sayings.jpg

5c557dfec59ac58a9d863e4616df3611.jpg

5adebaf616da5edebfe88e3ba91b6e85.jpg

- LimA

• Like 2

On 5/17/2018 at 9:53 AM, Starjumper said:

here I am, a broke bozo...

Hi Steve,

Bozo.jpg

question-is-are-you-bozos-smart-enough-to-feel-stupid-quote-1.jpg

bad-friends-quote.jpg

sad-relationship-quotes-tumblr-bad-relationship-quotes-tumblr-25-sad-life-quotes-with-images.jpg

qekqwdmd.jpg

inoculate-yourself-from-dangerous-bozos-quote-1.jpg

th?id=OIP.6kpYexuXJShtaJ-GSR6LPQHaFJ&pid=15.1&P=0&w=238&h=166

bozo1-031212.jpg

- Anand

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Limahong said:

Bozo.jpg

Taoist Alchemy at it's best

bad-friends-quote.jpg

I'm borrowing that one.

qekqwdmd.jpg

The yin and yang of bozodom.  Interesting stuff to find in a Taoist alchemy thread, somehow it seems to fit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The yin and yang of bozodom.

Hi Steve,

715ce94dd272d8054ea3b9fa359f73e4.jpg

1784269965-sad-clown-a-tribut-to-our-mot

83b21efbfe154c8df79a1c67f7bb81dc.jpg

1166137452-3485236e007660db37721d6320b528aa.jpg

155718-850x794-yin-yang-fish.jpg

cdf1124f47fbfcf94fdef889e92afa16.jpg

tumblr_m5lpart9rw1qmlafko1_250.gif

tumblr_n3w4fjFcDq1s96utdo1_500.gif