Sign in to follow this  
Lois

need healthy criticism

I see a mixture of vegetal inspired architecture, futuristic world. I see colorful coldness drawn in 80's numeric approximation.

The tune. The synths sound a bit too weird, too tortured to me. Overall I feel it like too synthetic to me. I think Aphex twin said the thing with electronic music is to make something that feels human from electrical devices that are dead and cold.

Sounds like a strange future, an interesting experience/experimentation though.

My question is, you, what do you want ? express something that's yours or express something in a way people appreciate it ?

9 hours ago, CloudHands said:

too tortured to me

Yes, it was hard to want to listen to that. It's better to make music that's pleasing to the ear.

• Like 1

I like it,

constructively, perhaps more deeper tones buh bummnns, and less of the higher pitched 'ripping' ones. 

It sounded like the inside of my head when I had too many Avil tablets  ...  unpleasant and i wish it would go away .  Fortunately, unlike the avil tablets, I could just turn it off.

The picture looks like its made up of small cylindrical beads strung horizontally , reminds me of one of those 'bead curtains';

7488414.jpg

I actually dont mind it, as I like those colours, I would like it better as an abstract , without the suggestion of images.

To me it looks like two images on a screen that were put through some type of   'art effect' program .

In short , neither seem  human or creative, more like someone playing with the buttons.

Edited by Nungali

12 hours ago, CloudHands said:

My question is, you, what do you want ? express something that's yours or express something in a way people appreciate it ?

I do not put any special task, in addition, to do something beautiful.

Sign in to follow this