Lost in Translation

Can We Know Truth?

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

It really wasn't my intent to inspire all that writing but you did well.

I always prefer the truth.  Even when it contradicts my present understandings.  What is said will hopefully cause me to reconsider my understandings.  I may not change my understanding but at least I would know that there are different perspectives.

Yeah and the freedom to choose that you have that is all you will ever need. And that you always have always anyway. And so you come to peace with all of the choices you've made, and you come to peace with all of the choices you are yet capable of making.

And you know, I also agree with the choice and decision to not make any choices whatsoever. Because that is part of coming to understand the ease and comfort that life can show itself to you. There is no decision in the universe that is the wrong choice. For even in choosing the wrong choice, you can come to understand more clearly what it is you do want. And often, reaching the point of zero-choice, of accepting completely fully who it is that you really are, including all that you believe, in any given moment, and making peace with that, this then allows you to see the goodness of who it is you are, and all of the wisdom you've come to with all of the life experiences you've had no matter who it is you are, or what it is you are, or what it is you've done, or not done. It's all part of the full fruition of all that you truely want and will ever become. And all part of the path of least resistance towards all of the best that life has to offer to you. For if you accept who you are, nothing is done, and thus nothing is left undone. And you join the fullness of who it is you are, in every moment again and again. And things go well for you. Your life becomes easy. Because you allow yourself to move past of all the struggle and strain that most people tend to hold on to. And you allow yourself to be good to yourself, because you can see clearly how easy it is to be in that way of pure neutrality and naturallity. So that's great fun.

Because you can experience so much more with that ease. And isn't that what we're all about.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Only more freedom is given unto you, to be more fully who it is you already are."

nice one dude...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 3bob said:

"Only more freedom is given unto you, to be more fully who it is you already are."

nice one dude...

Thank you for your co-creation! :D

• Like 2

On 9/22/2018 at 7:51 PM, Lost in Translation said:

How can we know the truth?

The only way to find truth is by turning inwards.  Rather the question can be, where can I find the truth? One place where it can be found consistently is in the interval between 2 thoughts or sensations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, s1va said:

The only way to find truth is by turning inwards.  Rather the question can be, where can I find the truth? One place where it can be found consistently is in the interval between 2 thoughts or sensations.

That interval is where silence resides. I agree completely.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lost in Translation said:

That interval is where silence resides. I agree completely.

That's where the silence resides.  But truth is not just silence like pure awareness.  It is much more, it is alive and vibrant.

• Like 1

This may be off topic but I've mentioned this before...  I don't find that truth matters so much, as much trust.

You can seek inwardly to find truth, something I've talked about in regards to an inner voice,  but the fact is, it will only occur because you trust that path to finding some truth.

The comment on the interval between 2 thoughts or sensations reminds me of the cycle of Yin to Yang to Yin, etc.  In-between then change over, is a moment of nothingness; some have called this Xuan (mystery, or I prefer, primordial origin).  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, s1va said:

This is what Poonjaji teaches. But Ramana Maharshi says that logical inference of the source of the I-thought is just the start, to repeat I-I-I-I and listen to the source of the I-thought but then to visualize light on the right side of the heart. So this  is the difference between "focus" (left brain) and visualize (right brain). When we empty out the left side of the brain - this is actually easier to do from the Jing energy from the lower body (kundalini) first going up to the right side of the brain. Ramana Maharshi has an image of this kundalini process in his book, "Who Am I?" (the 1948 edition) - and so this kundalini or jing energy is right brain dominant first. Then it goes over to the left side of the brain, after the cerebrospinal fluid fills up the right side of the brain. This is why celibacy is key. So as the Tao Te Ching teaches - the "empty the mind by Filling the belly" - this is the secret of the shen as visualization going as fire under the water as jing to create steam as qi. So the qi is actually reverse time energy and it what powers the heart on the right side - called the "secret pinhole to formless awareness" by Ramana Maharshi and the source of the Yuan Qi (on the right side of the heart) by the book Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality. So if it was just relying on our left brains to listen to the space between thoughts - this would not be very effective because the left side vagus nerve does not go to the right side of the brain. But the right side vagus nerve DOES go to the left side of the brain. This is why the left brain "mindfulness" (Western) stuff - is not very effective since the mind on its own is very weak. And Poonjaji complained how his Western students would end up just shacking up for sex. So the "mind yoga" as Jnana is actually the highest level assuming already celibacy and being vegetarian, etc. So for example the left eye is the yin qi of the Hun Soul (liver) while the right eye is the yang qi of the Po Soul (the liver). So as the Tao Te Ching teaches - the female mystery of the valley - this is by having the eyes closed so that the internal qi that powers the eyes is resonated. So when we close the eyes and visualize - then this turns the external light of the upper body (yang shen) into the internal yin qi - this is the "intention" of the left brain to then meditate by closing the eyes and accessing the female energy internally and turning it back around. So this is the dragon or mercury.

“If you don’t amass mercury, how can you seek lead? If you don’t subdue the dragon, how can you tame its tiger?” Xing ming gui zhi, 1615

So then the complementary opposites as noncommutative phase is eternal motion of time-frequency energy. It is not just the "space between thoughts" because that is easily misunderstood as a Western type of symmetric logic. Also Tamil is a tonal language and so melody is right brain dominant.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 2

When I am listening to music I have in my collection I am, most of the time, between two thoughts because I have left my reality and I am living the song.  This sometimes even happens when the music is in a language I do not understand.

Some might call it escaping reality but I like to think of it as visiting an alternate reality.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

When I am listening to music I have in my collection I am, most of the time, between two thoughts because I have left my reality and I am living the song.  This sometimes even happens when the music is in a language I do not understand.

Some might call it escaping reality but I like to think of it as visiting an alternate reality.

there were some popular Japanese songs way back when, this was one of them...

7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

This is what Poonjaji teaches. But Ramana Maharshi says that logical inference of the source of the I-thought is just the start, to repeat I-I-I-I and listen to the source of the I-thought but then to visualize light on the right side of the heart. So this  is the difference between "focus" (left brain) and visualize (right brain). When we empty out the left side of the brain - this is actually easier to do from the Jing energy from the lower body (kundalini) first going up to the right side of the brain. Ramana Maharshi has an image of this kundalini process in his book, "Who Am I?" (the 1948 edition) - and so this kundalini or jing energy is right brain dominant first. Then it goes over to the left side of the brain, after the cerebrospinal fluid fills up the right side of the brain. This is why celibacy is key. So as the Tao Te Ching teaches - the "empty the mind by Filling the belly" - this is the secret of the shen as visualization going as fire under the water as jing to create steam as qi. So the qi is actually reverse time energy and it what powers the heart on the right side - called the "secret pinhole to formless awareness" by Ramana Maharshi and the source of the Yuan Qi (on the right side of the heart) by the book Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality. So if it was just relying on our left brains to listen to the space between thoughts - this would not be very effective because the left side vagus nerve does not go to the right side of the brain. But the right side vagus nerve DOES go to the left side of the brain. This is why the left brain "mindfulness" (Western) stuff - is not very effective since the mind on its own is very weak. And Poonjaji complained how his Western students would end up just shacking up for sex. So the "mind yoga" as Jnana is actually the highest level assuming already celibacy and being vegetarian, etc. So for example the left eye is the yin qi of the Hun Soul (liver) while the right eye is the yang qi of the Po Soul (the liver). So as the Tao Te Ching teaches - the female mystery of the valley - this is by having the eyes closed so that the internal qi that powers the eyes is resonated. So when we close the eyes and visualize - then this turns the external light of the upper body (yang shen) into the internal yin qi - this is the "intention" of the left brain to then meditate by closing the eyes and accessing the female energy internally and turning it back around. So this is the dragon or mercury.

So then the complementary opposites as noncommutative phase is eternal motion of time-frequency energy. It is not just the "space between thoughts" because that is easily misunderstood as a Western type of symmetric logic. Also Tamil is a tonal language and so melody is right brain dominant.

The technical and physiological process of how and what is important to certain extent.  But, I feel without the intervention of divine grace (anugraha) at some point, it is not possible to find the truth.  I don't see the role of divine grace mentioned in that process.

• Like 1

There is a Tibetan Buddhist doctrine about the two truths, one of which is relative and the other which is eternal. Oh did I just say it all?   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, 3bob said:

there were some popular Japanese songs way back when, this was one of them...

Yes, I remember that song very well.  It was very popular.  Not in my collection though.  Too bad.

I guess deciding how deeply we wish to search will determine whether or not we find any truths.

Sometimes we should stop at the surface and other time we must go deeper, and deeper.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yes, I remember that song very well.  It was very popular.  Not in my collection though.  Too bad.

there was another top hit by a Japanese woman (late 60's early 70's) but I don't remember its name.... 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, s1va said:

The technical and physiological process of how and what is important to certain extent.  But, I feel without the intervention of divine grace (anugraha) at some point, it is not possible to find the truth.  I don't see the role of divine grace mentioned in that process.

yes although it is stated that "divine grace" has to be met by the student preparing for it, otherwise it can not be received. And so, for example, I was sitting in full lotus at the end of the Spring Forest Qigong class - with Jim Nance - everyone else was gone. This was 2003 or so - he said he was going upstairs to do more full lotus meditation. I asked him if I could join him. He said, "Maybe later."

So I thought - cool - if I keep practicing then I have that to look forward to. I got on my bicycle - went a few miles back to my place. I dumpster dived a bagel since I had not eaten yet that day. I then went into my room, into full lotus meditation. Then suddenly the energy in the center of my brain was very strong. It was so strong - a laser blissful heat in the pineal gland - I wondered - is it from the full moon? No this was way more powerful than the full moon. It got so strong I had to stop meditating.

So I returned to class a week later and as I walked down the hall then Jim suddenly came out of the room and met me in the hall and he looked me in the eyes and asked, "Did you feel anything?" Suddenly I remembered his words, "maybe later" and I was so shocked I could not respond to him. And so he knew my answer and we went inside. Then years later - ten years later - I was hanging out with Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com - and I reminded him of this experience. At first he said that he was just starting to practice long distance healing at that time and so he used too much energy at first. He had described a similar story in 2005 when he healed this male in the hospital - the mom had called - from the hospital room. But she threw the phone on the floor since the phone had gotten so hot! She was too scared to pick up the phone. haha.

Anyway when I reminded him later of this experience he gave me - he then corrected me - "No that was not an external energy, that was your Higher Self coming through."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/edgemagazine/2018/10/02/learning-well-on-edge-talk-radio--guiding-qi-with-jim-nance

This is for the radio interview with qigong master Jim Nance tomorrow - Tuesday - at 6 pm

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 2

If it is unchanging truth you look for.

You exist.

They say that you will die. But you wont die. Another person will die.

They say that you will be that person.

I say, indeed. Indeed. One day. You will exist as that person.

Then what becomes of you after you die?

Will the suffering stop?

I don't know.

Isn't that exciting? You don't know! No one knows!

Allot of people worry that it will be a bad surprise. And we had many bad surprises in our life. Probably because we are spoiled.

But what will be left of the spoils when you die. Nothing.

Can you then understand the amount of love you can feel, being free from all of that? Free from any expectation whatsoever.

In full complete acceptance of ALL THAT EXISTS. COMPLETELY MERGED WITH THE ALL OF THE TOTAL GREATER ALL OF WHO IT IS YOU REALLY ARE.

Can you then feel the freedom! Freedom from your body! To accept the all of all that exist. No pain, no need for any judgement, complete and full and utter acceptance of all that exists. Perfectly just as it exists in its ever evolving ways of always becoming better and better. Can you then feel the bliss and perfection in all of that?

Why woulden't you wanna come here and live another physical body, if you in your greater knowing, know so well the well being of that which is the entire universe? The wellness of all that exists. How perfectly aligned all of it is. How perfectly moving and enjoy the ever freedom of delicious motion forward.

Death is something to look forward to. And life is something to look double forward to.

You should be excited that you are here in your physical body. Not feel gratitude... You deserve this physical body and there is nothing better than to be right here and now in your physical body, if you allow your non-physical perspective of your soul to join you in your here and now moment. WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN YOUR PHYSICAL BODY.

There is absolutely no reason to die whatsoever in order to know your greater truth.

All you have to do is to allow yourself to be a "feeling" person who accepts that at first you HAVE to feel your way to that higher truth. Otherwise you are never gonna get there.

Secondly, stop insisting on thoughts to arise, before they are ready to arise. Dont force it. Let it happen. By feeling your way to the better feeling and better and better, on and on. Untill things will just begin to click into gear. And then you can suddenly and finally begin to see and feel and experience the truth. Untill you reach the point of feeling good so often, that your entire life will become a perfect reflection of your highest truth, ever expanding as it always does.

The thing is, if you feel bad, don't try to feel bliss.

If you feel bad, just feel your way to a slightly better feeling, and from that again feel your way again to a slightly better feeling. Less pain. More good feeling. Find the relief. And even feeling better than good can feel like relief! Aaahh this feels even better!

And remember that the truth never feels bad. It is only the lies that feel bad. And remember, that everything anyone ever wants is only because they think they will feel better in the achieving of it. So it is time to fully embrace your unconditional being.

For you exist. And you will always exist.

So it is up to you to choose how you want to exist.

For you are the creator of your own life.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Yeah, those moments of love are hidden from all of humanity. And everyone is trying to make their way to peace. So let them go about their own way, knowing the value of what it is they are doing, in the pre paving of the pathways, new ways of being and new ways of experiencing. And you as teachers can show everyone back to their home of being in the moment. 

In full acceptance of all that they now have created.

So that they then can reap the benefits of their own creation, by coming back to the clarity of the full realization of all of it, and the value of all of it. For everything will last forever, no matter how big or small the question that gave rise to the answer, the answer will forever remain, in it's ever expansive state of ever expansion.

There is tremendous value in who you are and in your full presence of being here and now.

It is the balance of the entire world that you have brought forth from the womb of mother earth, here with you, in this blessed expression of your life.

Things come and go, but your presence is what allows them to come and go.

For you allow them to come and go and in so doing they allow you aswell.

And when you finally do allow yourself to let go. Then you gain everything. 

Everything that matters to you already exists right here and now. It is ready for you. Always has been. Always will be. Eternally waiting for you to enter the fullness of who you are. And the more you let go of what is not you, the more you allow yourself the small opportunities of accidentally seeing all of that which truely matters to you.

But it is not an accident! You created it! By virtue of your practice. And by virtue of your practice, you have allowed yourself to be it. By virtue of your deliberate choosing to let go of everything, and thus allowing the fullness of who it is you really are to flow forth through you in the moment.

And in so doing, you begin to awaken the non-physical nature of who it is you really are. Who remembers everything that truely matters to you, has ever mattered and will forever matter.

And has never forgotten it.

And in just a simple meditation, one can begin to remember everything. By virtue of how it feels.

For you cannot allow the fullness of who you are to flow forth through you, without at the same time feeling good.

And if you are content with just being who you are, you have watered the fields of a billion broken dreams, and in so doing, ever so gently, new path ways are being carved through the pathway of least resistance. Untill you begin to see, that who it is that you are, in this moment, truely deserves to exist. For you cannot receive the blessing of the universe, without coming to that realization.

And then you realize, that receiving the blessing is possible.

It exists. And you have now received it. And now you have experienced it first hand. By your own personal undeniably personal experience. And you can never go back from that.

There is only motion forward. You have no choice, but to be free, because it feels too good. Because that is how you were created. And that is why every raindrop on your skin, will always make you free. Forever more. In submition to your true nature. As no one in the universe is powerful enough to resist your true nature. For it is their nature aswell. And in so doing, they would only be harming themselves. So thread lightly, for fools walk your path. And they will always fall flat on their face, when they are shocked by the fact that you have always been in their midst. As a full expression of their own full truth of being. And then, they will feel ashamed, and then angry for being reminded of who it is they truely are. But know, that in all of that, you have atleast shown them the possibility of what they are capable of becoming! By virtue of your very leading by example. Which is the only thing that actually teaches anyone anything, ever! For you are then being the influence of your presence presenting them the truth in their experience in a way that they can experience it. And that memory will forever now be available to them. Of being reawakened to who it is they really are. And they can never become less again, without feeling huge discord, and without feeling that something is off.

And then they will say, I feel like something is missing in my life...

Yes it is, but only now have you begun to allow yourself to remember the power of who it is you have always been.

And so, in the acknowledgement that you feel something is missing, you have thus realized what you are now ready to allow yourself to become. And there is great power in that.

For no one around you has yet come to that realization! For they were too afraid of allowing themselves to remember who it is they truely are. Otherwise, you would not be feeling that it was missing in your life. And so, let it be missing around you, and accept, that it is already within everything and everyone. And that everything and everyone has their own guidance. And their own way of coming back into alignment with what and who it is they really are.

And in so doing, you then also allow yourself to be who it is you really are. And lead by example, of being yourself.

No one can denie the truth.

I am just a man who is trying to feel better. And in so doing I have done this and that. And hey, look at me. This worked for me. Look at my succes. And know that it is possible to succeed. Not in what I succeeded in. But the joy that I felt. And the succes that I felt. For that is always what the people around me will yearn for once they begin to see the expression of joy in someone's face. And then they begin to feel the confidence to CLAIM their own joy! And in so doing, CLAIM their own destiny.

The value in that is tremendous. Because your destiny and everyone's destiny, has only but been waiting, evermore, for you to claim it.

And you've got nothing that you need to do, in order to claim it.

And you've got everything you need to stop doing, in order to claim it.

For there is nothing, more important, than your destiny, of being more fully, right here and now, in this moment, with zero judgement, whatsoever.

And in so doing, every sound you hear, is the answer you have always been looking for.

Every sight you see, is the answer you have always been looking for.

Every taste you taste, is the answer you have always been looking for.

Every scent you smell, is the answer you have always been looking for.

Every touch you touch, is the answer you have always been looking for.

And every feeling that you feel... Is the answer you have always been looking for.

And you will always naturally find your way back home. To who it is you really are. In full alignment with the absolute best of all that forever exists all around you. Ever dancing with the harmony of who it is you truely are. For you are now home. And so life is now finally able to knock on your door.

And now you are finally able to meet life as it comes. And say hello.

Would you like to dance with me?

For I cannot help but feel this way about you. As it is but who I am. As it is but my nature that you see before you. And thus, I call towards you, as you are, in your full nature, to come joyously forward, and meet me right here and then! We will always be together. Because we are one. And the one is all. And the all are one. And there is never a seperation in between the joy we feel. As it is but a new expression of who it is we really are and always will be.

For we exist. And we are here to stay. So let's make the best of this life that we have before us. And let's meet eachother at the height of the absolute best of all that we truely can be. Just as we are doing right now, in this very moment.

To wake up, forever more, to who it is, we really are.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Seems that there is little we can say is "Truth".  Exceptions always negate absolute truths.

But we still have our opinions and understandings.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Everything said:

For you exist. And you will always exist.

So it is up to you to choose how you want to exist.

For you are the creator of your own life.

Thank you, I enjoyed that! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Seems that there is little we can say is "Truth".  Exceptions always negate absolute truths.

But we still have our opinions and understandings.

Yes 'opinion and understanding' is what forms one of the two Buddhist truths the other being the absolute truth which we can't talk about because the mind will just.. well do that monkey thing. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Yes 'opinion and understanding' is what forms one of the two Buddhist truths the other being the absolute truth which we can't talk about because the mind will just.. well do that monkey thing. 

I apologize for speaking Buddhish.

• Haha 3