Lost in Translation

Can We Know Truth?

I am out of energy, I just had an idea to test my energy, and will post a video shortly. I have a USB audio card which accepts input for an electric guitar. I stripped a guitar cable on one end, and held one input in my positive yang right hand , and the other in my negative yin left hand, and tried to disturb my natural electric signal.

Edited by whitesilk

18 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

May I suggest this metaphor?

Source: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Thank you Professor Hiley: I will read the links you provide. I was simply quoting Professor Kent Peacock, so I have forwarded him your replies. I have not heard back from him yet. Of course my main interest is from Eddie Oshin's research on noncommutative quantum psychology to explain meditation. Have you seen physicist Dr. Mani Bhaumik's new papers on the Bohmian model? He developed Lasik surgery and now is funding a UCLA theoretical physics lab. https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1402/1402.4764.pdf and http://bhaumik-institute.physics.ucla.edu/ and https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1511/1511.05098.pdf
Take care,

drew hempel

1 minute ago, whitesilk said:

I am out of energy, I just had an idea to test my energy, and will post a video shortly. I have a USB audio card which accepts input for an electric guitar. I stripped a guitar cable on one end, and help one input in my positive yang right hand , and the other in my negative yin left hand, and tried to disturb my natural electric signal.

so you are female? If male - the left hand is yang (contrary to the Western claim of the right hand being dominant). haha.

Just now, whitesilk said:

oops, so much confusion right now... I guess, one to the other is both equal in my mind, at least.

haha. Yes - I make this error all the time.

Left hand means "sinister" - from Latin - I am left-handed in dominance.

So yes - left brain dominance and right hand technology. Symmetric math is the lie of "objectivity" when in fact it is left brain dominance and right hand technology. There is no "pure" math.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I think I have found someone who BSes as well as, if not better than, I do.

You did good with that.

Yes, grounding is important.  That's one of the things a person who levitates must give up.  Being grounded and levitating is called cheating.  Levitate and we become ungrounded.  Then the pigeons poop on us.

Yeah... I think it's better if I don't levitate. And sort of fling off into space. I am glad gravity serves me so well. I see how this gravity supports my life and experience. I don't even have to make this gravity work for me and in my favor. I would actually have to work really hard in order for it to sort of work a little bit less in my favor.

So I see the absurdity of it aswell. 

I also think gravity is not suddeny gonna end.

Cause it has never changed in anyway in all of my life before.

I have never woken up and suddenly felt tremendously more heavy than yesterday, in terms of my weight. So let alone the relentless balance of the planets gravitational electromagnetic field, I highly doubt it's going away.

So I can just relax into this and trust it. As I lie on my bed and trust I will constantly feel the support of my matras, thanks to the gravity that's pushing me against it. So I feel grounded in that. And stable.

And I see how that grounded nature can even be channeled upwards, such as in tall buildings, where many people reap the benefits of the same grounded nature of the earth beneath them, couple together with the far and wide reaching influence of the gravity of our physical planet.

I actually love the gravitational physical effect that our planet has on everything. I love how race cars slide down the asphalt and how the suspension and weight transfer dynamics work in playful ways in the ever reaching for more balance of the race driver. Constantly extending the far reaches on the limits of what the car is capable of as it bounces up and about the race track and glides and is compressed and increases traction and depressed and looses tranction, etc. It's all very delicioisly physical to me. And I like that physical nature.

I just woulden't wanna loose my own humanity in all of that, even tho that humanity had only served to limit all of our freedom. I would like to believe in a harmonious relationship with the earth and people. And I see that more and more everyday. Even in the fact that the most recent le mans prototype hydrogen fuel vehicle preview produced the most explosive intense deep roaring engine sounds I've ever heared in my entire life. And what comes out of the exhaust is pure clean water, capable of being swallowed from drinking glass.

Wellness upon wellness.

Edited by Everything

39 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

ok I need to tell you that because listening is faster than time-frequency uncertainty then as the frequency broadens in spectrum due to time lessening - the "fundamental" pitch is heard to shift by a Perfect Fifth - yang qi - up.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/230724368_Human_Time-Frequency_Acuity_Beats_the_Fourier_Uncertainty_Principle

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327883233_The_Dynamic_Response_of_the_Basal_Membrane_to_Short_Acoustic_Pulses

So due to time-frequency uncertainty - any "sound" with a time shorter than 10 milliseconds is heard as the same "effective pitch."

But then even shorter pulses maintain the same pitch - meaning the hearing is "faster" than time-frequency uncertainty.

And so they use a "dummy" to test whether this hearing ability is inherent to sound itself - and they discover indeed:

This indicates an underlying mechanism of the Effective Pitch, i.e. an acoustic filtering taking place before reaching the ear.

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2015/01/epn2015461p27.pdf

the listening link is in the footnote - googledrive

the purely sinusoidal ones, called pure tones, are the closest counterparts of stationary quantum states....results concentrate around the frequency (3 x the root tonic F), i.e., that of the third harmonic. This signal seems to be nonlinearly processed (distorted) before it reaches the heart of the detector, ie, the basilar membrane of the cochlea.... The factor is roughly constant in the region where the supposed third harmonic is generated and, at the same time, the pulse is too short to allow the fundamental frequency to be detected. Noteworthy is that the "beating of the uncertainty principle," by more than a factor of ten, as reported in [2], concerns qualities essentially of a very different nature than the pulse's duration time. (pdf)

Edited by voidisyinyang

11 minutes ago, Everything said:

I think I have found someone who BSes as well as, if not better than, I do

um Thanks to mablehead for the idea of everything in the (no return) classification of computer science.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

haha. Yes - I make this error all the time.

Left hand means "sinister" - from Latin - I am left-handed in dominance.

So yes - left brain dominance and right hand technology. Symmetric math is the lie of "objectivity" when in fact it is left brain dominance and right hand technology. There is no "pure" math.

Yes there is. The purest form of mathematics is called Vortex Mathematics, by Marko Rodin, who invented the Rodin Coil. People use it to amplify the electricity gained from a small solar panel by up to 7 times or 70 times, I don't recall exactly. But it's cool stuff. And the basics are pretty easy, even a child could learn it.

And like all mathematics it tremendously supports all other fields of science.

15 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

I think the low frequencies viewed in the above video could be from disturbances of touching the wires, not my electricity.

I used to have an old computer speaker that I could turn on, and then lower the volume to zero, absolute zero. And the static from the electrictity in some strange way captured all kinds weird and strange radio stations and I would literally hear chinese radio stations or russian ones very softly playing from my computer speakers.

It's funny. There is so much going on that we can't see.

And I feel ok with not being distracted by all of that.

But also surprised at how confused me and my friend was who were having a conversation in the middle of suddenly hearing a subtle radio sound. And it took some time to realize it was just the speaker. And how interesting that if I turned up the volume the radio sound would go away. And so I thought, oh must've been the neighbours or something... And so I lower the volume of my speakers to advance the conversation we were having, and voila there it is again. The radio sound... Fun experience.

I guess two different things can exist side by side in the same location in time space reality.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

um Thanks to mablehead for the idea of everything in the (no return) classification of computer science.

You know when a peanut rides a plastic horse by leaning in between the plastic tooth floss, with the floss around it's diameter and the plastic holder of the floss leaning against back neck of the horse?

I understand the meaning of that more than the meaning of what you just wrote.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Everything said:

I used to have an old computer speaker that I could turn on, and then lower the volume to zero, absolute zero. And the static from the electrictity in some strange way captured all kinds weird and strange radio stations and I would literally hear chinese radio stations or russian ones very softly playing from my computer speakers.

It's funny. There is so much going on that we can't see.

And I feel ok with not being distracted by all of that.

But also surprised at how confused me and my friend was who were having a conversation in the middle of suddenly hearing a subtle radio sound. And it took some time to realize it was just the speaker. And how interesting that if I turned up the volume the radio sound would go away. And so I thought, oh must've been the neighbours or something... And so I lower the volume of my speakers to advance the conversation we were having, and voila there it is again. The radio sound... Fun experience.

I guess two different things can exist side by side in the same location in time space reality.

did you hear a nike commercial?

fleetwood_mac__dannys_chant_short.mp3

2 hours ago, whitesilk said:

voidisyinyang, is that video concurrent with your super/sub harmonic qi theory?

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2015/01/epn2015461p27.pdf

the listening link is in the footnote - googledrive

So this study did not consider "noncommutative phase" - but they did discover this same 2/3 and 3/2 phase shift that beats time-frequency uncertainty.

the purely sinusoidal ones, called pure tones, are the closest counterparts of stationary quantum states....results concentrate around the frequency (3 x the root tonic F), i.e., that of the third harmonic. This signal seems to be nonlinearly processed (distorted) before it reaches the heart of the detector, ie, the basilar membrane of the cochlea.... The factor is roughly constant in the region where the supposed third harmonic is generated and, at the same time, the pulse is too short to allow the fundamental frequency to be detected. Noteworthy is that the "beating of the uncertainty principle," by more than a factor of ten, as reported in [2], concerns qualities essentially of a very different nature than the pulse's duration time. (pdf)

Edited by voidisyinyang

9 hours ago, Everything said:

Yeah... I think it's better if I don't levitate.

Good consideration.  Yeah, they say that gravity sucks but without it we would fly off into outer space and be dead with a couple minutes.

I haven't been following the development of alternative energy sources lately.  I was, a while back, wondering if anything serious was going to be done with the hydrogen power concept.  The concept of cold fusion has always interested me.

I took my Mazda MK-5 up to the Georgia mountains a while back and that car has more guts than I had.  It didn't even pretend to have any problem taking the curves or dealing with the inclines and declines.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Good consideration.  Yeah, they say that gravity sucks but without it we would fly off into outer space and be dead with a couple minutes.

I haven't been following the development of alternative energy sources lately.  I was, a while back, wondering if anything serious was going to be done with the hydrogen power concept.  The concept of cold fusion has always interested me.

I took my Mazda MK-5 up to the Georgia mountains a while back and that car has more guts than I had.  It didn't even pretend to have any problem taking the curves or dealing with the inclines and declines.

Yeah fun lightweight cars. More power goes through your body.

Also damn that car looks so nice. 

Cars are so expensive tho, so I woulden't even begin with one. At best I can offer 2 grand on a car. So instead I bought an electric bicycle. Also more healthy for me. So I'm super glad with it.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yeah fun lightweight cars. More power goes through your body.

Also damn that car looks so nice. 

Cars are so expensive tho, so I woulden't even begin with one. At best I can offer 2 grand on a car. So instead I bought an electric bicycle. Also more healthy for me. So I'm super glad with it.

The price of cars aren't what they used to be.  Basically a result of government tariffs on imports.  Government increases the tariff, car manufacturers in the USA increase the price of domestic manufactured cars, and the cycle continues.

Tariffs really are counter-productive, increases the price for the consumer, and really, it is taxation without representation.

Yes, electric bikes and scooters are becoming much more efficient.  There are a lot of the scooters down in Key West.