LAOLONG

Blood type and personalty

Recommended Posts

Blood type and personalty.
Blood type o is the most ancient
It is calm personalty with the ability
To enjoy simple life in nature ,a zen type .
Blood type B is from north Asia in origin .the personalty is introvert
And narcissistic. A inner alchemy type psychoanalysis type and 
Dealing with his inner experience .
Blood type A is the modern Western with high anxiety (high
Level of cortisol hormone)
Cant calm down always thinking
Very rational and logical with no
Sens to supernatural . 


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great posts on blood type and personality in this thread from some time ago...

 

 

 

(Taomeow... _Please_ come back...  DB is nowhere near as much fun without you! :wub:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cheya said:

(Taomeow... _Please_ come back...  DB is nowhere near as much fun without you! :wub:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For people reading this thread, do you find that the descriptions of your blood type personality describe yourself? I know certain foods are supposedly better/worse depending on blood type, with meat being a big difference. Does anyone follow this diet?

 

i find this subject fascinating, as I am an AB+ type. Seems like that is  conflicted.

Edited by cmpunk50
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cmpunk50 said:

For people reading this thread, do you find that the descriptions of your blood type personality describe yourself? I know certain foods are supposedly better/worse depending on blood type, with meat being a big difference. Does anyone follow this diet?

 

I find it is generally true of my O blood type, but I don't try to follow any prescribed diet from any authority other than my body wants... but in general protein seems really important to me.  One example, if I don't eat eggs for several days for breakfast, I feel a downturn.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Except one tribe all native American had O blood type.
O  mast have organic food
With lot of protein .
Thy are sensitive to artificial substance.
Thy tolerate heat and cold weather
And have strong immunity system
When living natural life.
The opposite with A blood type
Thy are modern humans and
Tolerate artificial food.
Thy cant survive in nature and
Need modern medicine.
Thy don't resist cold or heat weather
Nead strict hygiene because thy have weak immunity system.
Thy cant digest big quantity
Of red meat .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can observe A blood type
By the way thy walk.
A blood type are modern humans
So thy have short foot fingers.
Thy cant walk in natural way
Round foot movement from
Heel to toes because they have
Short foot fingers.
So they are walking stiff and need
Sophisticated sport shoes.

Edited by 1313
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/05/2018 at 8:06 AM, Lost in Translation said:

This is a bit simplistic. What about the +- modifiers or AB types?

 

Dont  B negative       :)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1313 said:

You can observe A blood type
By the way thy walk.
A blood type are modern humans
So thy have short foot fingers.
Thy cant walk in natural way
Round foot movement from
Heel to toes because they have
Short foot fingers.
So they are walking stiff and need
Sophisticated sport shoes.

 

'Modern humans '  eh ? 

 

or did you mean   AMH ?

 

https://thesebonesofmine.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/anatomically-modern-humans-a-brief-introduction/

 

otherwise ,   this could go to  ..... 'undesirable' destinations  .....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

over here in the Netherlands about 35% has bloodtype A, so that is not an overwhelming majority....

then 40% for bloodtype O, which should then be a healthy ' natural'  type. I would that 40 % of the population was ...err wat did you call it...( looking back...)

On 5/10/2018 at 10:09 PM, 1313 said:

Blood type o is the most ancient
It is calm personalty with the ability
To enjoy simple life in nature ,a zen type .

well, I but rarely see those types over here.

 

the rest of the population is split up in small percentages.

 

I am A negative by the way, and when still young and fanciful sometimes have wondered if those 7 percent of the population that i belong to have in common except for our rare bloodtype.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

 

 

I am A negative by the way, and when still young and fanciful sometimes have wondered if those 7 percent of the population that i belong to have in common except for our rare bloodtype.

The Rh- (negative) blood type is rare.
It Menes you are not an offspring
Of rhesus monkey (Rh rhesus )

http://www.yourstylishlife.com/not-from-our-planet-people-with-rh-negative-blood-type-are-clairvoyant-they-have-lower-temperature-and-excess-ribs/2/

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1313 said:

The Rh- (negative) blood type is rare.
It Menes you are not an offspring
Of rhesus monkey (Rh rhesus )

http://www.yourstylishlife.com/not-from-our-planet-people-with-rh-negative-blood-type-are-clairvoyant-they-have-lower-temperature-and-excess-ribs/2/


"It Menes you are not an offspring
Of rhesus monkey (Rh rhesus )
"

 

Complete nonsense. Read up on the subject before spitting out absurdities.

 

 

M

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mandrake said:


"It Menes you are not an offspring
Of rhesus monkey (Rh rhesus )
"

 

Complete nonsense. Read up on the subject before spitting out absurdities.

 

 

M

You ere correct.
I checked wiki for Rh blood type.
Its name Rh is because it was believed it was from rhesus monkey.
Now days the theory changed.
Rh- has to do with Cats? (clairvoyant)?

 

 

From wiki on rh- :

Toxoplasma¬†infection between geographical regions (0‚Äď95%) could also explain the striking variation in the frequency of RhD-negative alleles between populations. According to some parasitologists,[32]¬†it is possible that the better psychomotor performance of RhD-negative subjects in the¬†Toxoplasma-free population could be the reason for spreading of the ‚Äúd allele‚ÄĚ (deletion) in the European population. In contrast to the situation in Africa and certain (but not all) regions of Asia, the abundance of wild cats (definitive hosts of¬†Toxoplasma gondii) in Europe was very low before the advent of the domestic cat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mandrake said:


"It Menes you are not an offspring
Of rhesus monkey (Rh rhesus )
"

 

Complete nonsense. Read up on the subject before spitting out absurdities.

 

 

M

 

Indeed !  

 

An another corny name change as well ... sounds like something a teenage goth would come up with    :D 

 

.....

 

nar2.jpg

 

Menes - first Pharaoh of Egypt .

Edited by Nungali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LUCIA PHIER said:

You ere correct.
I checked wiki for Rh blood type.
Its name Rh is because it was believed it was from rhesus monkey.
Now days the theory changed.
Rh- has to do with Cats? (clairvoyant)?

 

 

From wiki on rh- :

Toxoplasma¬†infection between geographical regions (0‚Äď95%) could also explain the striking variation in the frequency of RhD-negative alleles between populations. According to some parasitologists,[32]¬†it is possible that the better psychomotor performance of RhD-negative subjects in the¬†Toxoplasma-free population could be the reason for spreading of the ‚Äúd allele‚ÄĚ (deletion) in the European population. In contrast to the situation in Africa and certain (but not all) regions of Asia, the abundance of wild cats (definitive hosts of¬†Toxoplasma gondii) in Europe was very low before the advent of the domestic cat.

 

 

 

I would suggest you don't try to make your particular type of ' sense '  out of  genetic information .... its far too complex for you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites