Sign in to follow this  
sharatsir

What is Kleem Mantra ??

Hello,

I was just searching on Google for "Mantra to Attract your Lover". I Just came to know about Kleem Mantra. I Found one link on Google 

https://www.litairian.com/kleem-mantra-love-attraction-power/

But Still, I have some Queries. As In this Link, There are some Points Written about the Side Effects of Using Kleem Mantra. 

Can Anyone Tell me, Is it Correct ?? Are there are side effects of using it. 

How can we Safeguard from those Side effects ??

Any Experienced Person Here, Please Reply.

Thank you

• Like 1

Hello, Sharatsir, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi Sharatsir,

Not sure about the Kleem mantra, though I've heard of it... I'm sure someone on here will know! Welcome.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Wouldn't the best way to find a quality lover be to develop into a quality and desirable person? Meditation and energy practices can help, but you still have to do the work to build the right attributes. Working on fitness, personality, communication and having a life that someone else would love to join are all things that will likely be far better than using a mantra. 

• Like 1

If practices are done solely to find a mate then the results are probably not going to be very fruitful or temporary at best.

Fitness, personality, communication, et al,  are all external. Practices are about about transforming from the inside out.

Welcome to the bums :)

• Like 1

I don't think any of those things are just external, they emanate from who you are inside, who you want to be and as an olive branch to better relationships. They put you in the game, but if you have to earn those things they mean much more, they are transformative, teach discipline and how to navigate in the entire world. Just to be super woke-- very few things are only internal or external.  :)

Sign in to follow this