Sign in to follow this  
cmpunk50

Dit Dat Jows - Anyone use them?

Hello Bums,

Anyone use Dit Dat Jows? Do they work for you? Anyone make their own and willing to share the recipe? Or anyone want to mention which brands work for them?

• Like 1

I have used them in the past, they work well for injuries or iron training. 

“Tiger Exits the Forest” is the blend I use. I PM’d you with the link. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Woodlock oil is supoosed to be very good, unfortunately i never had the chance to use it yet.

I used some formula's from plum dragon and east meets west, where you choose a formula and they send you the herbs and you make it yourself. They are good traditional formula's and i enjoy the process. But next time i will try to source the herbs myself as i think better sources can be found. They worked alright,  for what i wanted. like many things, it really depends on where you get them. :) some are miraculous, and some dont do very much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did use Dit Da Jow a lot as a kid. And Tien Ta Wan.

Ours worked well. 
Sorry though - cannot give the formula here. Must be just like many others though.

I remember one time a teenager friend trying to cut my hand along the knuckles with a pocket knife and not being able to, even though the skin was nice and soft.

Most important - now, 45 yrs later, hands functioning very nice, no problems at all.
You'd never know I once spent a over a decade hitting the same tree trunk over and over again - no injury, no impairments

- VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this