Rwo

Hello from france anyone?

Hello everyone !

I have been visiting this forum for a few years, helped me learn a few things. I am now here to contribute as well.

If there are any alchemical qi gong practitioners or anything related based in France, I will be happy to meet you. 

Main Fields of interest and practice :

Music composition (maybe I will be posting some of my experimental work.)

Zhan zhuang and energy cultivation techniques, breathing techniques.

Acting 

Relaxing and being cool.

P.S. I'd love to get access to the woman forums, (I have a girlfriend practicing)  and very curious about all that material thanks 

:)

• Like 3

Hello, Rwo, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Bonjour, Rwo!

Welcome to our humble forums.  I don't know much about alchemical energy, but I practice ZZ too, and I'd love to hear your music if you feel like sharing at some point.

As for the Women's forum ... I've only heard rumors about what happens in there... You can request access in this thread:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/45238-request-for-access-to-the-mens-and-womens-sub-forums/

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Thanks 1

If you guys put pins on the map, you'd know how close to each other you are. 

For example I because of the DB Map I just had coffee and a nice conversation with a nearby DBer.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, thelerner said:

For example I because of the DB Map I just had coffee and a nice conversation with a nearby DBer.

Good to know somebody has utilized that feature!!!

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for welcoming me and Fa Xin for all the details

13 hours ago, thelerner said:

Thank you, I just added myself, it seems I am the only one around Paris for Now...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rwo said:

Thank you everyone for welcoming me and Fa Xin for all the details

Thank you, I just added myself, it seems I am the only one around Paris for Now...

Most likely there are more on the forum - they just haven’t pinned themselves yet 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I'm friends with a few of them and they have no interest in pinning themselves yet. :D

I have screwed myself a few times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I have screwed myself a few times.

Hi Dada-da,

With pins? Must be painful.

16f3798bec0c1805253351d395343d56.jpg

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.
  • Like 1