3 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Should I start with part 1 ? 

absolutely!

If you are not familiar with this channel i suggest that you also watch the 4 part set of "inner worlds, outer worlds"

Life Changing!!

Edited by Echo of the Universe
spelling
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Echo of the Universe said:

absolutely!

If you are not familiar with this channel i suggest that you also watch the 4 part set of "inner worlds, outer worlds"

Life Changing!!

Thanks for the recommendation. I do enjoy documentaries !

• Like 1

I started watching and was intrigued by the opening quote.

I decided to start with the first one.

Thanks for posting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watched the first volume. 

Well done stuff. I sent it to a few of my friends who would benefit from watching it. 

Ill check the second one out tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this! 👍

• Like 2

Thanks for the link. I've just sat through both parts. Very well put together and inspirational.

A recurring theme I got from watching was that:

All paths (and none) are equally valid (as most of us here already know). There is no place for religious or spiritual fundamentalism, as in my path is the best/only Way. No organisation has the monopoly of awakening. 

The mixing of paths, taking from various traditions is as equally valid, in fact, I feel it is encouraged in these films.

We are so fortunate in these times that we have instant access to the wisdom of the entire world. This forum has introduced me to teachings and practices that I would otherwise had not heard of.

The Daobums is a special place, and I hope it continues to be.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lifeforce said:

Thanks for the link. I've just sat through both parts. Very well put together and inspirational.

A recurring theme I got from watching was that:

All paths (and none) are equally valid (as most of us here already know). There is no place for religious or spiritual fundamentalism, as in my path is the best/only Way. No organisation has the monopoly of awakening. 

The mixing of paths, taking from various traditions is as equally valid, in fact, I feel it is encouraged in these films.

We are so fortunate in these times that we have instant access to the wisdom of the entire world. This forum has introduced me to teachings and practices that I would otherwise had not heard of.

The Daobums is a special place, and I hope it continues to be.

Agreed on all points. Well said !

• Like 1