Sign in to follow this  
Immortal

Sexual Alchemy

How many of you on this forum practice sexual alchemy? If so, what methods do you use i.e. universal tao (mantak chia style), pre orgasm tantric, key sound etc....

If so also state your results with the system, and the sources that you learned them from, as well as how long it took you to become proficient at it.

Is there any real difference between pre orgasmic vs. orgasmic alchemy. Is one more powerful than another? Experiences?

Namaste,

Immortal

Also, some have warned that because jing is so dense, you could cause some serious stagnation if you don't know what you're doing...

Although, I wouldn't mind a summational revival of the whole topic since I wasn't here when it got over-discussed... As in, what were the final conclusions?

Edited by vortex

I am just rereading Ken Cohen's book now and he gives another version of raising jing up to the lower tan tien instead of the brain. I think starting out doing this for awhile, inhale sexual energy up from the hui yin to lower tan tien, along with dedicated, daily meditation practice would be more balanced than bringing sexual energy up to the head/brain.

Maybe after a few months or year play with raising sexual energy up higher but only after the lower tan tien is open and you can bring all the energy there at will.

Cam

if you are going to retain i suggest physical exercise, specifically cardiovascular (jogging, running, cycling, etc). as for me... well... i am pretty much flying solo (even if it was dual i doubt i'd let the girl know what i'm doing) as for cultivation. the best way to have multiple orgasms or "transcendental orgasms" or any of those fancy terms is to learn self control. i really think having sex or beating the monkey and restraining yourself from ejaculation really is a test of discipline and builds discipline if you don't go past the point of no return.

my advice if you're single is to stimulate for a time that is comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time (ie. you can't last much longer). if you get to this point in 10 minutes, stimulate and the second it hits 10 minutes stop completely and go about the rest of your day. you won't want to stop but since there is no ejaculation you really won't get tired so you have to limit yourself with time the same way ejaculation would limit you. in time you can move to 15 minutes, 20, 25, and 30; i think anything past 30 minutes is a waste of time as i believe at that level you can easily control yourself.

I am just rereading Ken Cohen's book now and he gives another version of raising jing up to the lower tan tien instead of the brain. I think starting out doing this for awhile, inhale sexual energy up from the hui yin to lower tan tien, along with dedicated, daily meditation practice would be more balanced than bringing sexual energy up to the head/brain.

Maybe after a few months or year play with raising sexual energy up higher but only after the lower tan tien is open and you can bring all the energy there at will.

Cam

Hmmm, my understanding is that pulling the Jing up the spine refines it, and that the brain is not the final destination. The tongue touching the roof of the mouth allows it to travel down the front and flow into the lower dantien.

NOBODY IN HERE PRACTICES SEXUAL ALCHEMY?

Sorry missed you in the flood, it is one of our favorite topics :D

I'll plug Dr Lin again http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLLinsLinks.htm

very effective, although I tend to use it as a physical method rather than alchemy as such. The first method that I could actually get to "work" for me.

The Jack Johnson review is comming soon

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...hl=jack+johnson

Personally I'm waiting to read

Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality Charles Luk (Gets a lot of good reviews here)

Art of the Bedchamber: The Chinese Sexual Yoga Classics Including Women's Solo Meditation Texts Douglas Wile (classical rexts looks very intresting)

Would not say I practive sexual alchemy, but I am intrested in it.

Personally I'm waiting to read

Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality Charles Luk (Gets a lot of good reviews here)

Art of the Bedchamber: The Chinese Sexual Yoga Classics Including Women's Solo Meditation Texts Douglas Wile (classical rexts looks very intresting)

Would not say I practive sexual alchemy, but I am intrested in it.

Haha I have the Art of the Bedchamber as well as Sexual Teachings of the Jade Dragons and also Sexual Teachings of the White Tigresses on my shelf. I kinda went Tao ape shit on Amazon a few times. Now I have dozens of books to read and no #$#@$ time to read them. Did I mention I ordered Cleary's translation of the Golden Flower last week? :rolleyes:

There's heaps in the archives here under various thread titles - just have a good sift through the site. And of course, like Trunk said, alchemical taoism has heaps of great advice.

Must emphasise now - daoyin, massage, deep breathing are all very helpful.

Another thing - working with unaroused jing is so much easier than working while stimulated. One reason is that most peoples' channles are not open enough to accomodate large jing-chi migrations up the alternative routes.

Moving unaroused jing allows for smoother and more gentle integration of the jing and also makes it easier to explore the channels in you bodyas it moves on it's own.

- that's my experience anyway.

Much more could be said, but it might help to check mthe archives. :)

Sign in to follow this