Aletheia

Telekinesis

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Most likely a suggestion channel, is similar to telepathy but is focused on movements or emotions of a human being. 

That sounds like a good possibility, actually I did something similar a long time ago entirely by accident and forgot about it.  I have no idea how it worked, but I know how it felt.  I'll describe that one in the 'transmissions' thread ...  later ...

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

That sounds like a good possibility, actually I did something similar a long time ago entirely by accident and forgot about it.  I have no idea how it worked, but I know how it felt.  I'll describe that one in the 'transmissions' thread ...  later ...

18 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Doesn't explain why the clothes get stuck. Metal shirt? 

Chainmail? 

Old Chinese proverb;    If clothes are getting stuck to body  .... time to do laundry !  

image.png.14bc9943910c979913fadd8fe2bf6937.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aletheia said:

WOW YOU'VE TOTALLY GONE OFF THE DEEP END THERE LOL.

There's a comment in one of her videos from her account saying it's her fiancé. He said she threatened to stab him and a policeman so maybe that's why there's a year gap in her videos. She might have been "institutionalised" or something. 

Still I like her videos even if she does have some problems, there still worth watching.

Yeah .... even if she did get locked up in psyche for a year  ..... or stabbed a policeman .

WTF  !   :blink:

8 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Podcast number 1 in the history of philosophy without gaps -

https://historyofphilosophy.net/thales

So the soul is magnetic I hear you say...

Lot's of soulless zombies about in the world today. Perhaps that's why in Blade Runner they needed a machine to look into the "windows of the soul" to determine what is human and what is replicant.

A spiritually aware human can detect the difference, so why the need for a machine?

There's a good documentary on Ernst Junger which gets better as they start to talk about technology -

Oi !   :rolleyes:

because dude ....... that is a friggen movie  !  

Edited by Nungali

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

I love that movie! I still can't walk through doors without first opening them but I keep trying. ;)

Best done with traditional Japanese house   :)

homer.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Oi !   :rolleyes:

because dude ....... that is a friggen movie  !  

Works of art reveal cultural biases by bringing to light hidden aspects of the world -

http://lightthroughmcluhan.org/antienvironment.html

Blade Runner shows how humans have been made obsolete by machinic "intelligences". Humans are as significant as concrete nuclear shadows. So the nuclear bombs of WWII were a show of technological power and really unfolded an era of post-humanism.

There aren't even any humans in Blade Runner 2049, all the main characters are robots and techno-images! That film is about inhuman technological reproduction.

Edited by Aletheia

7 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

There aren't even any humans in Blade Runner 2049, all the main characters are robots! That film is about inhuman soulless technological reproduction.

That's one way of viewing it. Another way is to as "what is human?" The replicants may simply be the next step in human evolution. After all, they are conscious, and what is more important, the process of creation of the fact of creation?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

That's one way of viewing it. Another way is to as "what is human?" The replicants may simply be the next step in human evolution. After all, they are conscious, and what is more important, the process of creation of the fact of creation?

Human is a technical term coming from the philosophy of Aristotle used for classification as ideal type. Similarly the words techne and perfection are technical too. Perfection for Aristotle is the same word we use for, God.

Anyway, machines are not conscious lol. Same as new agers aren't spiritual.

Spirit is a real force, but of course not many people know about that!

Edited by Aletheia

12 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Of course. I forgot. Please forgive me.

There are not many alive today with the spiritual awareness to acknowledge nihilism, never mind combat it.

That girl, Sarah, is just in a bad environment. She's not sick, the world is sick and she's sensitive to it. With the right teachings she'd be a saint.

1 minute ago, Aletheia said:

With the right teachings she'd be a saint.

Wouldn't we all?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

Wouldn't we all?

I don't think so. In an ideal situation perhaps maybe 50% will receive spiritual gifts. Today is far from ideal so...

Spiritual energies are real forces with real intelligence that work beyond the horizons gathered by technological calculation and I just don't believe people understand that.

Just now, CityHermit! said:

Is anyone familiar with Nina Kulagina?

Forgot to click the notify of replies. There should be some videos on youtube.

4 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Spiritual energies are real forces with real intelligence 

Do you define "spiritual" as having a show-off siddhi? 

• Like 2

On 2018-05-16 at 11:18 PM, GSmaster said:

these demonstrations are simple bullshit. There are well known easy scientific tests that can show whenever someone has a Qi that can move objects or not.

But some people here are beyond scientific tests, or even objective documentation in the presence of scientists and medical doctors. 😁 

• Haha 1

Just for the sake of discussion rather than endorsing a view, I noticed in the Nina Kulagina video it's said she describes something that sounds like the Du channel at work. I would not be under the impression that the Soviets themselves had given that much thought if any. But also ironic is that the video says she does all that concentration for hours and then is all tired and sick afterward. So much energy going into something compared to a simple limb movement.

16 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Do you define "spiritual" as having a show-off siddhi? 

Siddhis come with spiritual attainment.

23 hours ago, CityHermit! said:

So she lost three pounds and consciousness, heart beat of 250, and was a zombie for two days in order to move a little metal container three inches.  Now THAT'S sagedom!

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

So she lost three pounds and consciousness, heart beat of 250, and was a zombie for two days in order to move a little metal container three inches.  Now THAT'S sagedom!

I know right?

• Like 1