Aletheia

Telekinesis

Machinic memories are not real. They are soulless implants unstirred by spiritual powers -- artificial intelligence par excellence. That humans today don't know the difference says quite a two-bit wit!

• Haha 1

Humans have been obsoleted by the efficiency of the machine. Machines can't think, however the images housed in their memory banks are still closer to the truth of reality when compared to human centred ways to thought!

Good job humanity!

Edited by Aletheia
  • Haha 1

Merging consciousness with the machine -

I was going to tell drew that there's a book, which I haven't read, about the pre-literate token system and the birth of anthropocentric art which occurs at the same time as the symbolic revolution, 10,000 years ago, which drew talks about.

The book's written by the same professor that wrote about the token system morphing into writing 3,500 years ago in ancient Sumer.

Denise Schmandt-Besserat. Maybe one of these books, not sure -

https://sites.utexas.edu/dsb/books-publications/

• Haha 1

I might be wrong about the token system going back 10,000 years. I never really checked properly to make sure.

• Haha 1

Why expend my powers to move a pencil with my mind - when my hands work just fine? It’s much quicker to use my hands. 

Maybe if I could pull an x-wing fighter out of the mud..... then maybe...

• Like 3

There is that Sufi walking over the water to show off in front of his teacher again .  :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aletheia said:

"I may not know much fuckin shit about the past and that ... but I know this is true  < rant rant , matrix alien harvesting etc  > .. how do I do this shit ? '

:D         by faking a youtube vid thats how !   :D 

'stop them with our aura shield '   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Qigong Grandmaster Dr Yan Xin sends out so much energy that people go into spontaneous qigong movements as their channels are unblocked -

https://youtu.be/sM_XI54INwI?t=8304

Let me guess, that's a fake video too? We know Qigong Grandmaster and Chinese super psychic Dr Yan Xin is a faker because what he's doing doesn't measure up with western science.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Haha 1

I have a friend whom I met through my wife's chi-gung class. He's a great guy. Years ago he had a near death experience and since then he's become very sensitive to energy.

One day we were sitting around at a restaurant waiting to be served. We're just chatting and enjoying life. This guy picks up a paper place mat and holds it in one hand, then holds his other hand about two feet away, his fingers in the shape of a bird's talon. The paper immediately flaps backwards as if a hair dryer were pointed at it! He saw that I was watching, smiled, and put the paper back on the table. I guess he forgot that he was in a public place.

Yes, some people can do amazing things. They just don't usually advertise on YouTube.

• Like 5

when I asked qigong master Jim Nance if I could meditate with him - after he said he was going upstairs to continue full lotus meditation - he replied, "Maybe later." So I thought - cool maybe next week at class, afterwards, I can join him. Then I got on my bicycle and went a few miles - and I had not eaten yet that day. So I dumpster dived a bagel and then went to my room and sat in full lotus to meditate. Suddenly the center of my brain got super hot - and I thought this is very strong - maybe it's the full moon? I said no it's not the full moon and this is way stronger than the full moon. It was so strong that I had to stop meditating. But I still couldn't figure out what caused it.

So the week went by and I forgot about it but when I returned to class - before it started Jim asked me into the hallway. He looked into my eyes and asked:

"Did you feel anything?"

And then suddenly I remembered what he had said to me the week before: "Maybe later" and it hit me what had happened. I was too shocked to answer his question. When he saw my shock he knew I had felt something so he didn't say anything more and we went back into class. haha.

But later on when I repeated to him what had happened - he said - "Oh that was just your Higher Self" manifesting.

But an earlier time when I had also described to him what had happened - he said he had been practicing on me - as at the time he was not declared a qigong master yet - it was shortly before. Also he said at first he used too much energy.

https://www.guidingqi.com/may-living

Here is his new newsletter for his healing!

He shared another story to a later class - Level 3 - that I took. This was around 2003 or so. O.K. so he said this lady was at the hospital with her son - I think he had been in a car accident - anyway so her son needed healing and she had called Jim for a phone healing. So then he sent the energy to heal the son but the phone got so hot that the lady threw the phone down scared. And so then when Jim asked to see if the son was doing better - she was too scared to pick the phone up. haha.

The very power that you claim we do not have is the very fucking reason you're in this maze. You people that think telekinesis is like pop sci-fi and shit, I'm sorry you're wrong! YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE SO WRONG!

Why do you think they show off movies about magic? THEY'RE RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACE!

• Haha 1

All her videos cut off in the middle of a sentence, in medias res.

Into the event horizon of para-post-modernity's cultural craziness. The exit beyond the rabbit hole has the image of a red pill on the door...

• Haha 1

In electronic environments nothing ever gets resolved, unlike in the ordered worlds given by the logic of the book with neat beginnings, middles and ends leading to crystal clear conclusions.

Anyway that last video is totally awesome, she's a prophet of our times.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Haha 1

And to think there's people for whom the world and the nature of reality is completely obvious and therefore uninteresting lol.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Qigong Grandmaster Dr Yan Xin sends out so much energy that people go into spontaneous qigong movements as their channels are unblocked -

https://youtu.be/sM_XI54INwI?t=8304

Pfffft !   I can do better than that !

Let me guess, that's a fake video too? We know Qigong Grandmaster and Chinese super psychic Dr Yan Xin is a faker because what he's doing doesn't measure up with western science.

No,  wrong guess.  It isnt the actual video that is fake in this case .   But I do wonder what criteria allows you to see one type of video fake and another not ... one type of human behaviour fake and one not  .... one explanation of human behaviours and reactions fake and one  not ?

WOW!  Look at that !     Did you see that ?      wow  

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

I have a friend whom I met through my wife's chi-gung class. He's a great guy. Years ago he had a near death experience and since then he's become very sensitive to energy.

One day we were sitting around at a restaurant waiting to be served. We're just chatting and enjoying life. This guy picks up a paper place mat and holds it in one hand, then holds his other hand about two feet away, his fingers in the shape of a bird's talon. The paper immediately flaps backwards as if a hair dryer were pointed at it! He saw that I was watching, smiled, and put the paper back on the table. I guess he forgot that he was in a public place.

Yes, some people can do amazing things. They just don't usually advertise on YouTube.

Did he rant and cuss and go on about aliens farming us for meat, then insult us for not believing him    ?  :D

:D 

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

when I asked qigong master Jim Nance if I could meditate with him - after he said he was going upstairs to continue full lotus meditation - he replied, "Maybe later." So I thought - cool maybe next week at class, afterwards, I can join him. Then I got on my bicycle and went a few miles - and I had not eaten yet that day. So I dumpster dived a bagel and then went to my room and sat in full lotus to meditate. Suddenly the center of my brain got super hot - and I thought this is very strong - maybe it's the full moon? I said no it's not the full moon and this is way stronger than the full moon. It was so strong that I had to stop meditating. But I still couldn't figure out what caused it.

Dumpster bagel ? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I missed the beginning of this video. I wasn't really listening so I might go back and relisten. Anyway, what about this -

https://youtu.be/qfayBTcKjNc?t=404

What about it ?    - I wasnt really listening either .

:D    dude puts up vids to prove 'something'  - doesnt even listen to them   :D

also, tell er to turn her camera back off its side  :D

Edited by Nungali

Telekinesis is considerably misunderstood:

There is a very clear difference between sending energy waves with the hands and telekinesis.

Telekinesis takes no effort - it requires non-effort

Of course the more one is able to utilize sending energy from ones hands the less effort it takes and at some point no effort but Telekinesis actually requires non-effort.

It shows up in many forms that are not often thought about - things breaking, electronics going down, lifting or moving an object that is inexplicably easy to move when it should not be easy, etc.

It is not an ability that is mastered so much by practice as it is by circumstance and the neutrality and non-wilfulness of the individual.

It is not an ability that should easily be mastered and from the standpoint of abilities this is one in which only using 2-5% of this ability is considered quite high - higher than that is unusual and rare.

Most who have considerable use of this are unaware of their use of it.

Obviously - imagine what someone with full use of this might do if they became angry - even a modest ability in this would create very considerable problems. 

In times of need we have all heard of someone lifting a car in order to retrieve a loved one - or even someone they do not know or a dog. If there were or is a teaching of this - it would not be done on this plane. Anyone capable of having this ability is able to access facets of the teaching where necessary.

Sending energy waves is simple and not governed by the same "laws".

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

As always, thank you for sharing your wisdom Spotless. 

Can't bunny hop a 370lbs motorcycle over a large unexpected obstacle until the moment you discover one in your path while traveling at a high rate of speed. Then somehow it works perfectly, because the alternative option of just splattering against it is adequate motivation to make it happen.  Maybe guardian angel assistance, maybe temporarily unlocking access to every ounce of strength, maybe mind/matter interaction, but whatever phenomenona is involved it works. 

Unlimited Love, 

-Bud

• Like 3