Sign in to follow this  

Welcome

Edited by Guest

Hello, Talibanz, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hello Talibanz,

Hopefully youll be willing to share some stuff here, too, as some of us aren’t members of the other forum you mentioned. 

Either way, welcome aboard...

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 1

Hi Talibanz.  Welcome.

We are very open here to different understandings and the discussions of such as long as the discussions don't become personally insulting.

And yes, share your understandings.  But don't feel insulted if someone disagrees with you.  Many different understandings are available here.

• Like 3

Edited by Guest

Welcome to TDB. Sorry to here about your bad experiences in LoneMan Pai. Even within the spiritual arena it is important to keep your bullshit meter on full blast. 

I can do a bit of healing work that might aid you in cutting through the bullshit....pm me if you'd like some help. Cheers. 

Edited by StormHealer

On 6/13/2018 at 11:22 AM, StormHealer said:

Edited by Guest

Yes, i briefly visited the site and noticed. Lots of powerful serpent energy roaming....but some parasitic forces as well. 

On 6/13/2018 at 2:15 PM, StormHealer said:

Edited by Guest

Edited by Guest

Edited by Guest

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Talibanz said:

I want to begin working chakras in addition with qigong techniques. I need some help, honestly. 

Hi Talibanz,

You have already gotten some help - from yourself when you realize(d) what you honestly need.

Is your life's paradigm changing? If so, everything can/will return to zero for a new start to surface.

th?id=OIP.Oanrfcx4adEghqg5PlG1jAHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

th?id=OIP.mhH0-B2ZqjmtqqEW-XdB7QHaFa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=222&h=163

If you recognize/accept a paradigm shift in yourself, you have a new shot at life/living. 

8b5b52c5c09cc94896f9868c740a6fc3.jpg

Life/living can be self-regulated if for a restart - we start from within for a change.

- LimA

Haven't visited his website in a long time, but SoG always seemed like a pretty upright guy to me. 

just an addon.  Not looking to argue bout it. 

some group dynamics inevitably turn some off. 

Edited by thelerner

10 hours ago, thelerner said:

Not looking to argue bout it. 

Hi thelerner,

Where we have stopped dancing, singing, being enchanted by stories, or finding comfort in silence is where we have experience the loss of soul. Dancing, singing, storytelling, and silence are the four universal healing salves. ~ Gabrielle Roth

- LimA

** I tend not to edit, re-edit and re-re-edit my posts.  Not to change their content, usually to improve grammmar and flow.  Occasionally my conscience will put a gun some fun to my head to clean up bsad attitude.  

Edited by Limahong

On 5/2/2018 at 6:04 PM, Marblehead said:

We are very open here to different understandings and the discussions of such... yes, share your understandings.  But don't feel insulted if someone disagrees with you.  Many different understandings are available here

Hi Dada-da,

Such understandings are will keep TDB in good stead.

Today is a Big Day for the Muslims in the world and South East Asia - Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It is the first day of celebration after fasting during the month of Ramandan.

An Aidilfitri greeting -

hari-raya-wallpaper-2.jpg

In the above greeting is found these words - Maaf Zahir & Batin which mean -

"I seek forgiveness (from you) for my  physical and emotional (wrongdoings)".

- Wikipedia

- LimA

I wish I could totally separate "Muslims" from "Islamic Militants" and "Islamic Terrorists" in my mind.

It's hard though when I see what is happening around the world.

I understand their desire for a country of their own.  It's just that I feel they do not have the right to destroy Israel in order to get one.

They likely could have had one a long time ago if they hadn't elected Hamas to lead more than half of them.

Edited by Marblehead

59 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I wish I could totally separate...

Hi Dada-da,

I deliberated for some time before I posted thus that engaged you... I am touched by this:

In any scenario I wish the powerless can stand shoulder-to-shoulder as "people power" against the powerful.

religion-is-never-the-problem-its-the-people-who-use-it-to-gain-power-quote-1.jpg

th?id=OIP.y26K8SGgaLTzFJ_KxT1h4AHaIF&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

97a07d3b91f82b3609ef0bf8abf76c19.jpg

the-tao-is-near-and-people-seek-it-far-away-quote-1.jpg

dd5d11f3eeaad95c455140b3a5b39673.jpg

I am following the unfolding of 12 June 2018 without any aforethought except this - power is not forever.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Forwards said:

I wish you the best man.  Take care of yourself.

Hi Forwards,

It appears that you are a newbie at TDB.

To you also...

313625474-61.gif

1575351020-Take-care-of-yourself.jpg

- LimA

It seems like you should really ground and stay off drugs. As stated before, take care of yourself, regain that tranquil space inside of you.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this