rodgerj

Esoteric and Occult Discussion

I hope to hear more about your experiences. It first struck me as gimmicky, overpriced, and illegitimate...but your initial review makes it sound great.

• Like 1

I would like to know more about this Celestial Kriya Yoga. I too got intrigue with this from some time now.

Seems like GMDW is revealing his hidden aces, that those other bak fu pai sifus do not have a clue.

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 2

Over the past two weeks following an invitation via PM I have been in communication with Oscar, Ausar's main disciple, and Ausar himself. This coincided with the controversy which started on the FPCK thread, unbeknown to me at the time. When I saw how Ausar was being attacked (this was before having actually responded to the invitation, and therefore also before actually having any communication with him) I jumped in in his defence. This is because whoever he is, and whether or not his claim is legitimate, he needs to be allowed the opportunity to defend himself, rather than just being banned and having his contributions removed from the thread, as has been the case. 

The furore began when I uploaded this photo taken from Ausar's website, which seemed to me to show Ausar with quite a healthy looking GM Doo Wai:

FullSizeRender-8

I was immediately attacked, and more than one member stated in no uncertain terms that this fake, and this was not in fact GM Doo Wai. 

After my post and those which followed it, in his own defence Ausar uploaded a video showing him very clearly receiving instruction from a person who appeared to be GM Doo Wai. Just prior to this, he also submitted a Skype conversation in which he humbly asked GM Doo Wai to confirm that he was his disciple and had his permission to disseminate these teachings. The answer was "yes". Unlike the the video which Terry Dunn then uploaded to the FPCK thread, there was no coercion or pressure being exerted by Ausar over GM Doo Wai. 

Terry Dunn accused me of being a paid shill of Ausar's as well as his student, none of which is or was true. At that point I had not even replied to the PM.

After this, and seeing Terry Dunn's behaviour during all of this put the last nail in the coffin as far as continuing to contribute to the FPCK thread was concerned, and I am presently under consideration to be banned as a result of my reaction to the power which Terry was given by Dawei to edit and remove other members posts as he sees fit. The first thing he did was to remove the video uploaded by Ausar and replace it with an extremely substandard video of his own. See for yourself his approach toward the Grand Master.

Regardless, what I would like to say is that I have attended two free Darshans with Ausar over the past two weeks, and I feel I have learned a considerable amount about the nature of cultivation and how the meditations actually work from the point of view of both Buddhist and Daoist cultivation traditions, and how Buddha Dharma relates to the Dao. I found Ausar did not avoid difficult questions, and was far removed from the typical New Age techno babble most would-be God men usually resort to. I actually found him very down to earth and approachable and quite humble. 

As to whether or not this is genuine, I really don't know. I don't have the financial resources at my disposal to become a student and find out for myself, and I made that quite clear right from the outset. That did not in any way affect the welcome I was given. 

6 hours ago, DSCB57 said:

Over the past two weeks following an invitation via PM I have been in communication with Oscar, Ausar's main disciple, and Ausar himself. This coincided with the controversy which started on the FPCK thread, unbeknown to me at the time. When I saw how Ausar was being attacked (this was before having actually responded to the invitation, and therefore also before actually having any communication with him) I jumped in in his defence. This is because whoever he is, and whether or not his claim is legitimate, he needs to be allowed the opportunity to defend himself, rather than just being banned and having his contributions removed from the thread, as has been the case.

Anyone associated with the past scammer issues at TDB from maybe the last six years is immediately banned.   He has no right to be here to defined himself.  He has been banned before and any attempt to return will be dealt with a ban.   Please do not use TDB to communicate with such people.   You can certainly use your email instead.

But I would ask everyone who gets an offer to buy materials for $$$ regarding Doo Wai material to immediately report the PM so staff can evaluate it.    If it is determined someone is having communication with them in TDB, they are subject to immediate an ban.

6 hours ago, DSCB57 said:

After this, and seeing Terry Dunn's behaviour during all of this put the last nail in the coffin as far as continuing to contribute to the FPCK thread was concerned, and I am presently under consideration to be banned as a result of my reaction to the power which Terry was given by Dawei to edit and remove other members posts as he sees fit. The first thing he did was to remove the video uploaded by Ausar and replace it with an extremely substandard video of his own. See for yourself his approach toward the Grand Master.

A review of you, based on a report had very little to do with FPCK thread but your rude and at least one threatening post, plus how you respond to staff requests, and also try to go around staff decisions.   Hope that is more clear at this point.

I think I read this story now more than once,  Isn't it time to just move onto something else?  (Rhetorical, but that is the wish and what the notice was hopefully going to help you understand it is time to do so. )

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, dawei said:

A review of you, based on a report had very little to do with FPCK thread but your rude and at least one threatening post, plus how you respond to staff requests, and also try to go around staff decisions.   Hope that is more clear at this point.

I admit to having been very angry when I wrote to you. I felt that it was righteous indignation, but it was out of character for me, as I am not usually so scathing. But I cannot help how your decision regarding the FPCK thread made me feel. I have to honour my sense of what is right and wrong. I confess that until kar3n replied to my initial comment, I sincerely had no idea of the actual way this forum was structured, hence my remarks about democracy - I did not even know that it was private, much less that it had a single owner, and frankly I was taken aback and felt more than a little disillusioned.

But please understand that above all I am a man of principles, and on the very rare occasions that I fight, it would always be over a matter of principles. 

Something else which also angered me was the fact that you were taking advice regarding that decision from someone who had openly attacked and insulted and attempted to dishonour me on another thread at the very same time, and I believe that I have provided more than adequate proof of the fact that his/her allegations were unfounded, based upon uninformed and incorrect assumptions and his/her comments were unjustified and insulting and demeaning. Several other members have also contacted me privately in order to tell me that they fully agreed with me.

If you are referring to my being threatening in that situation, I warned the person that I would not tolerate any more insults. That is not a threat, it is simply a statement of fact. I requested an apology, as this person caused me loss of face. As a fellow MA practitioner, you must understand. I cannot back down, you know that this constitutes an invitation to cross hands with this person - this is a serious matter, and this person has behaved in a very similar way toward other members on various other threads, and so far been allowed to get away with it. I won't take such ad hominem attacks from anyone, and no-one should have to, whether it is a public or private forum such behaviour is unacceptable. 

I also want to say, while I have your attention that I have found this forum to be an invaluable resource, and I have learned a great deal during my stay here. I have always tried to contribute as much as possible and in a positive way, as you will see, if you look at my other contributions in various threads. This is why I was prepared to fight for the integrity of this forum. I perceived your decision to allow @zenbear absolute rights over the content of the FPCK thread to be a step in the wrong direction, and felt obliged to express my opinion.

I apologise for not being the most tactful person when it comes to putting my point across, that is one of my many faults. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2018 at 10:46 PM, DSCB57 said:

I admit to having been very angry when I wrote to you. I felt that it was righteous indignation, but it was out of character for me, as I am not usually so scathing. But I cannot help how your decision regarding the FPCK thread made me feel. I have to honour my sense of what is right and wrong. I confess that until kar3n replied to my initial comment, I sincerely had no idea of the actual way this forum was structured, hence my remarks about democracy - I did not even know that it was private, much less that it had a single owner, and frankly I was taken aback and felt more than a little disillusioned.

But please understand that above all I am a man of principles, and on the very rare occasions that I fight, it would always be over a matter of principles. 

Something else which also angered me was the fact that you were taking advice regarding that decision from someone who had openly attacked and insulted and attempted to dishonour me on another thread at the very same time, and I believe that I have provided more than adequate proof of the fact that his/her allegations were unfounded, based upon uninformed and incorrect assumptions and his/her comments were unjustified and insulting and demeaning. Several other members have also contacted me privately in order to tell me that they fully agreed with me.

If you are referring to my being threatening in that situation, I warned the person that I would not tolerate any more insults. That is not a threat, it is simply a statement of fact. I requested an apology, as this person caused me loss of face. As a fellow MA practitioner, you must understand. I cannot back down, you know that this constitutes an invitation to cross hands with this person - this is a serious matter, and this person has behaved in a very similar way toward other members on various other threads, and so far been allowed to get away with it. I won't take such ad hominem attacks from anyone, and no-one should have to, whether it is a public or private forum such behaviour is unacceptable. 

I also want to say, while I have your attention that I have found this forum to be an invaluable resource, and I have learned a great deal during my stay here. I have always tried to contribute as much as possible and in a positive way, as you will see, if you look at my other contributions in various threads. This is why I was prepared to fight for the integrity of this forum. I perceived your decision to allow @zenbear absolute rights over the content of the FPCK thread to be a step in the wrong direction, and felt obliged to express my opinion.

I apologise for not being the most tactful person when it comes to putting my point across, that is one of my many faults. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

You likely know like us all... this is an online presence where real personalities can be in a range of honesty to being masked and manipulated to show an online self.  That is the playground of any forum.

There can be ideals, like I hope everyone plays fair and respects each other, like our rules state, but the honest truth is that is just not going to happen at times given the format.  So it is like trusting members to be themselves but without crossing certain lines.  Those lines have to do with other members and staff.   

If one cannot know when they 'cannot back down' vs when to back down, they can easily see from history those members don't remain here.  That is a simple fact.    

As to the FPCK thread, it is a bit disgraceful what a few are doing.   I'm thinking of restoring it to its original place but locking it.  Then let zen-bear start his own.   But we're certain that the original poster would want better a decorum regarding the thread and we're reaching out to him.   In the end, it would be the same effect as now.   I'm not sure why folks can't see that. 

• Like 1