jan1107

Free hugs

I am sure this one was posted before by someone because it is a quite famous clip.

Anyway.

I think its really courageous and inspirering.

Does anyone here live anywhere near Lincoln and would be willing to participate in the Free Hugs Campaign?

I had a bunch of people that I did it several times but as they've moved on with their lives I have been left with a distinct lack of supporters!!! :(

It's such a rewarding experience.

www.freehugscampaign.org

i would support your idea if i would live in the usa. maybe i have to start something here.

after the spiritual work i am doing with a group of friends we use to hug each other for long times. that is such an awsome thing!! i learned so much from that. afterwards you feel so energized.

one of my mentors used to call hugging "applied qi gong"

would be fun to see all the people here we call "trolls" melt in the arms of the ones they ones argued hardly against.

i feel warm even thinking about hugging.

Edited by jan1107

i would support your idea if i would live in the usa. maybe i have to start something here.

after the spiritual work i am doing with a group of friends we use to hug each other for long times. that is such an awsome thing!! i learned so much from that. afterwards you feel so energized.

one of my mentors used to call hugging "applied qi gong"

would be fun to see all the people here we call "trolls" melt in the arms of the ones they ones argued hardly against.

i feel warm even thinking about hugging.

I see what you mean. Even the music is easy and warm