Sign in to follow this  
Nothing

Which advice would you give to your younger self?

Ok thanks for the answers. And for those who wouldn't give advice to their younger selfs, what do you to avoid doing mistakes from the past again?

20 minutes ago, Nothing said:

Ok thanks for the answers. And for those who wouldn't give advice to their younger selfs, what do you to avoid doing mistakes from the past again?

Remember the mistakes as well as the successes.  Work toward those conditions that resulted in success and try avoiding those conditions that led to mistakes/failures.

Therefore I suggest it is not wise to live only in the present.  We should remember the important things of our past and spend a little time planning for the future if we are fortunate enough to have another day to live.

36 minutes ago, Nothing said:

i don't.  by making mistakes bigger and bigger, eventually they either disappear or become worthwhile. 

It's like this.. crash into a mail box and you dent your car.  boo

Crash into a brick wall, you get a new car.. yayy. 

so, from my mistakes, I learn to make newer bigger, better mistakes. 

Seriously, doing better takes more then a quippy cliche or fast advice.  it takes time, and introspection, perhaps even a little pain before a worthwhile lesson truly sinks in.  Common sense solutions are easily found, they just tend to be unpleasant to follow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nothing said:

Make new mistakes ?

• Like 1

Never lie. 

Never steal. 

Never borrow.

Always provide for yourself and don't make a habit of relying on others.

Not to say I needed all of this advice. But knowing what I know now, I understand how important each of them is.

Religion is merely a walking stick.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this