Sign in to follow this  
9th

What happened to "Spotless"?

His wisdom might be so crucial for understanding our place in this confusing situation... where oh where can he be?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully taking a short sabbatical, but I agree Spotless is a great writer with deep understandings.  I also admire that's he's very 'in the world'.  

I was surprised to learn of his connections to the old SubGenius folks.  But it does go a long way in explaining his writing style.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 9th said:

I was surprised to learn of his connections to the old SubGenius folks.  But it does go a long way in explaining his writing style.

The for-profit Subgenius church that satirizes or parodies conventional religions led by salesman Bob Dobbs?

Just now, Stosh said:

The for-profit Subgenius church that satirizes or parodies conventional religions led by salesman Bob Dobbs?

That's the one.

• Thanks 1

He he was on earlier today, but didn't post and has posted as recently as:

But that was the first one since February 19th earlier this year.  So still comes around, but for whatever reason has cut back on his posting.

ZYD

Yes there are lines between what is "need-to-know" and what is "nice-to-know", it seems..........................................

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this