2 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Ok, I am not fluent in english, so when I say that that last sentence fails to make sense, maybe someone can tell me what I am missing. 

Well. If you don't know, you are not qualified to know in the first place.

Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Those who know would not ask, those who ask do not know. If you do not know, you are not qualified to know in the first place.

I do want in fact to be banned. But I also would like to profit on this. Everything goes according to my plan and I am making huge profits right here. People here are too naive and stupid if  they do not realize I had everything planned from day one.

You are a mortal. And this topic is named Looking for Immortal Women,. so what the fuck are you doing here? I do not care about mortals. Get the fuck out of here and take your trolls together with you. If you do not know your own place, do not blame me for being impolite and taking the trash out.

Seems you have quite the temper. Tks, tsk...

You knew from the beginning you'd not encounter what you claim to be looking for with this topic- not a single immortal would respond.

Perhaps you will have better luck on a zafu than on the internet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Ok, I am not fluent in english, so when I say that that last sentence fails to make sense, maybe someone can tell me what I am missing. 

It's just another insult and a display of grandeur that doesn't quite add up given his temperament.

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

You are a mortal. And this topic is named Looking for Immortal Women,. so what the fuck are you doing here? I do not care about mortals. Get the fuck out of here and take your trolls together with you. If you do not know your own place, do not blame me for being impolite and taking the trash out.

Um, well here in the land of mortals she is one of the moderators and appears to be attempting to do her job is all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

It's just another insult and a display of grandeur that doesn't quite add up given his temperament.

Looking back at what I wrote and the response, I do not think the master is fluent in english either. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

But those who come here, showing off ignorance and arrogance, saying "hahaha nice comedy", "lets drink beer", "women sage eat meat and drink vodka", or try giving advices what "to do and what to read". All these people are calling upon themselves a natural dizaster :lol:

The above somewhat menacing and vaguely threatening (?) quote reminds me of a teaching story from Sifu Jenny Lamb`s site http://www.easterninternalarts.com/.  Here it is...

There was a Siddha who possessed great psychic powers. During a winter day on the mountain, he encountered a very heavy rainstorm. Rain was pouring down and it was very cold. He did not have an umbrella or any kind of shelter. He came upon a cave and intended to run in to escape the rain. However, there were two people who ran into the cave in front of him and there was no room left for another person. In reaction to the situation, he shouted to them that the mountain was going to collapse. The two people in the cave immediately ran out despite the downpour outside. When they ran out, the Siddha ran in to claim the shelter. As soon as he ran in, the mountain collapsed. He had forgotten his highly developed powers caused his words to manifest instantly. His words buried him in the mountain and he lost his life because of his own power.

Of what benefit is power without wisdom?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

It's just blowing smoke.  It is really meaningless.

10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

She would respond if she was here, we can only be certain there is no immortal on this forum. 

She might be here and just not interested in you as a master, but I am sure that is something you can not bring yourself to ponder and that's ok.

Good luck finding her or them.

Exercise caution when posting and remember we have rules; you have been reminded of them a few times already.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Even if you don't ban me today, this is the last day I am here, as I am leaving to cultivate for months.

I don't want to ban you.

Have fun and sorry you didn't fill your harem with young, immortal, internet sage women.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Give up cultivation practice ASAP it is obviously harming you. Without direct transmission and guidance cultivation practice will lead to side doors and crooked paths just like the one you are on bsmaster.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I am like the lotus flower, staying divine in this mud hole.

If I was like 500 years younger, you could have called me elder brother.

If I was like 5 minutes younger I'd laugh at this BS but ooops too old for that. Shame really. I'd suggest changing the act. This 10k old guy is getting bit too old (hh punny). Next time try a married guy who has like 5 wifes or a car seller who sells only hummers in California. 

11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You would clearly have a problem with a man who has many personalities.

Oh trust me, I do not have any sort of problem with men. ;):D

Edited by Miroku
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

When someone realizes they are Immortal what they might not realize is that immortality makes everyone else immortal and are in fact nothing special at all.

Once there was a special guy and he knew he was special. The fact that he considered himself special he forgot all of humanity in his quest. He no longer served the well being of humanity but only served himself.

6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You are not supposed to understand the divine. The pigs cannot see the sky. 

I am no moderator. But you do not need to be a psychic to see that moderation on this forum fails, There are countless complaints about forum trolls. Uncontrolled behaviour of many people posting random shit in random topics.  On energy level they are parasites and attention seeking whores. In the result the energetics of this forum is like an infested ridge, sitting here will degrade most of serious practitioners.  

Just to be clear... you are the only one [troll] being reported at the moment... :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I am like the lotus flower, staying divine in this mud hole.

Mud hole... isn't that what pigs love to wallow in :P

oh... they cannot see the sky :D

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Aetherous said:

I'm going to take a bet that this guy has watched every Dragonball Z episode.

and missed the point completely too.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2018 at 11:21 AM, GSmaster said:

I do want in fact to be banned. But I also would like to profit on this. Everything goes according to my plan and I am making huge profits right here. People here are too naive and stupid if  they do not realize I had everything planned from day one.

Everything's gone according to my plan too!! That's the virtue in having no plan and just going with the Cycle of Change. Everything that happens was a part of your plan all along :P 

On 5/6/2018 at 11:21 AM, GSmaster said:

You are a mortal.

Nonsense!! Death is a primitive superstition!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Starjumper said:

In your dreams.

Actually yes!! The phrase "death is a primitive superstition" is quite literally a phrase that came from a character in a dream I had!! :D My earlier claim of being a "breatharian with cheat days" is also a concept I ripped from a dream.

• Like 4

On 5/8/2018 at 8:51 AM, Alchemical Walrus said:

Actually yes!! The phrase "death is a primitive superstition" is quite literally a phrase that came from a character in a dream I had!! :D

Learning via dreams, whether it be processing Earthly information or receiving instructions from upstairs, the latter being more likely to be correct.

On 5/8/2018 at 8:51 AM, Alchemical Walrus said:

My earlier claim of being a "breatharian with cheat days" is also a concept I ripped from a dream.

Just curious, could you share how many days or times on and off you were with that?

On 5/6/2018 at 1:58 PM, GSmaster said:

On 5/6/2018 at 2:17 PM, GSmaster said:

On 5/6/2018 at 2:54 PM, GSmaster said:

Sounds kind of like a football game there.

37 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Learning via dreams, whether it be processing Earthly information or receiving instructions from upstairs, the latter being more likely to be correct.

Yeah, a lot of times concepts of death as presented in Daoist or Baha'i writings end up with odd permutations within my dreams. Other topics too... but most often death.

37 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Just curious, could you share how many days or times on and off you were with that?

It's just regular intermittent fasting (20 hours on fast, 4 off)... but I had a dream a while ago about a creature who did intermittent fasting (1 day on, 1 day off) and claimed it was "breatharianism with cheat days". Which... I suppose may be technically correct, if just a silly linguistic trick.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Alchemical Walrus said:

It's just regular intermittent fasting (20 hours on fast, 4 off)

Yes, more like fasting.  I used to live like that.  Coffee fasting much of the day and then eating in the late afternoon, dinner plus late night snacks.  Be careful with that because I gave myself an ulcer, stomach eats itself.  It's all healed now.  Also eating later in the evening caused silent reflux, which is the name for acid reflux that happens while you are sleeping so you don't know it and it stays in your throat, which is quite damaging to the throat.  I was just slightly overweight and I learned that that combined with a slouching sitting posture are the main causes of acid reflux.  Of course doctors have no idea.

• Like 1