5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

GSMaster is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about.

And you are looking for the perfect woman?  Maybe focused, committed, and willful but not very realistic.

Edited by Marblehead

On 2018-04-25 at 7:58 PM, GSmaster said:

I excpect a lot of trolls coming around. 

Thus I summon @Starjumper the magnificent to haunt your threads. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

I summon @Starjumper the magnificent to haunt your threads. 

GS isn't the kind of guy I like to troll, in fact I was kind of like him ten or twenty years ago.  It appears that he has or has had a real teacher, and he has strong Shen and good potential, all vanishingly rare things.  I'm referring to real Shen, not some mysterious 'energy' that is the common belief around these parts.  I could be wrong, I was wrong once before so it's possible :)

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4

If the OP intention is to repel high level female adepts from existing from his reality job well done.

The OP shall find many trolls for the true intention is the negative attention. Thank you for the comedy continue please.

Summer is soon upon us. 

May it be as glorious as the last one. 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yes, on the spot. 

This lack of respect is typical of those Wudang blokes. 

They clearly refuse to acknowledge superiority when they see it. 

Shame on them!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You have just committed a critical failure.

To speak for other beings whom you do not represent, you are showing the lack of respect and limitedness of your brain.

Its like an insect trying to guess what gods think or feel about various things.

Speaking of critical failures, you might want to take a look in the mirror and count yours. Name calling and personal insults are the two most glaring things that are deemed as critical failures on this forum. Sure folks are poking a little fun at your opening post, but you expected that and seemed to welcome it. In light of that, there has been some leeway given with regard to the terms of service and rules you agreed to when becoming a member.

The Dao Bums has civility and insult policies that apply to all, yes, even those who refer to themselves as some kind of master. The Dao Bums, as a private entity, recognizes no hierarchy among members other than what is set in the Founding Principles.

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the links I have provided you. Read them carefully lest you fail further and find yourself, with all of your majesty, on the other side of the Dao Bums door.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

dc-comics-batman-v-superman-woner-woman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902687-02.thumb.jpg.ab92a0f6281571ef3a9522c752b62cd1.jpg

Pfft, what a joke.  Check this one out, the one on the right, with the sleeves, she has got something rare, can you see it?  :wub:

My, thanks for the laugh guys, if I'm allowed to drink tea I would like to join the beerdrinking club.

I do not think that an immortal sage woman would be attracted to your given profile,

and what makes you think that she would be eating nothing or only fruit?

As a sagely woman here once said, the life-elixer is animal fat.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Summer is soon upon us. 

May it be as glorious as the last one. 😁 

Unless you live up-side-down then you need make sure you have plenty of warm clothes.

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

You have just committed a critical failure.

To speak for other beings whom you do not represent, you are showing the lack of respect and limitedness of your brain.

Its like an insect trying to guess what gods think or feel about various things.

Yeah, but even I do that now and again.  We speak what we think we know.  He who speaks does not know.  He who says nothing makes no speech errors.  But then, life would be very boring if we constantly remained silent.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Pfft, what a joke.  Check this one out, the one on the right, with the sleeves, she has got something rare, can you see it?  :wub:

Yes, that's called sex appeal.  Had you forgotten?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yes, that's called sex appeal.  Had you forgotten?

No, I can feel true sex appeal from a mile away.  The thing is that due to some of my 'perceptions' I'm not suckered by 'fake' sex appeal but by rather some kind of Force that is very strong with this one.  Some aspects of this would be super health, strength, and a sensuous and powerful way of moving that can not be easily faked.  It's a sensuous way of moving that is trained into some higher level Chen style practitioners for example, but that isn't the only source of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

Speaking of critical failures, you might want to take a look in the mirror and count yours. 

While acknowledging what you said, you have to admit that the thread is getting a lot of posts and views.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

It could also be the way she touches herself while dancing  = )

Yeah.  However, time for me to remain silent.

17 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Do you also want me to send you 100 billion dollar on your bank account, 2000 perfect women slaves, pill of immortality and a scepter of divine might (nuclear nuke).

Actually the first question of how we think a grand master would be, wasn't actually with you in mind.  Just a general question, I've found interesting. 

Do I think you have something worth 100 billion dollars, nope likewise for pill of immortality and divine might.  The fact you write about 2,000 perfect woman slaves(?),  puts you in a younger frame as when one gets older, a good woman is what a mature man desires, whereas 2,000 perfect woman slaves is more for kids fantasy.

Nonetheless, this isn't about finding 'secrets'.  Its about do you meditate at all?  If so, what style, how much time do you spend on the mat? 

For reference, an online the martial arts braggart who won't say the art he studies, probably doesn't study anything, just watches movies.  Being willing to state ones art and talk about it, tends to separate sincere practitioners from others.. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, thelerner said:

I wonder if these comments point to a common divide?  How we imagine a grand master.   Are they salt of the earth, hippi-ish, not necessarily 'powerful' yet the world tends to bend in there direction.. not that they care.  Versus the dignified, wizard/god royalty full of power and secrets. 

I wonder if its cultural or self reflective or maybe simply two kinds of seekers who found different paths.

What do you think of the 2 archetypes.

I prefer and would aim for the more laid back kind of master. 

I like where this post leads me.  If nothing else, it`s interesting to think about how a "grand master" would act.  There are tremendously cultivated people out and about, and plenty of wanna-be imposters -- how do we tell the difference?

In general, I`m put off by comments that other people, however undeveloped, are "bacteria"  or "ants."  I don`t care what godlike superpowers I might someday achieve, if I ever start talking like that please zap me with your poison chi and put me out of my narcissistic misery.  Yet there are some Bums who can pull off an imperial style with flair.  Remember Deci?  Talk about not suffering fools.  She made no bones about her masterhood and the relatively unenlightened state of many who presumed to post in "her" threads.  Deci demanded respect and mostly got it.  Reading her posts, you could just tell that you were in the virtual presence of someone who knew a thing or two about ultimate reality.  

As far as I`ve read, nobody but GSMaster himself considers GSMaster a bona fide master.  Why do we believe Deci (or someone like Spotless who claims awakening) and not GSMaster?  Maybe part of it is the personal ad thing.  We just don`t expect to see people on the level of the Dalai Lama or Thich Nat Hanh or Wang LiPing looking for love on the forum.  The Pope doesn`t have a Tinder account.  GSMaster initially indicated that he was looking for women age 18 to 24; meanwhile, we know nothing about GSMaster`s age other than that he`s been around in some form or other for 10,000 years.  They say that "age is just a number" but it`s the rare 18 year old who would want to date a dude that`s lived for millenia.  If GSMaster is 18 to 24 himself (a distinct possibility) he gets a free pass.  If he`s in his thirties or beyond, such a tight age bracket starts to look crass if not creepy.  Joe on the street can advertise for 18 to 24 year olds no problem; we expect people who claim skill in wielding the primordial forces of the universe to be less shallow.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I do not care the least about your rules. I do not bow to anyone.

Only a suggestion:  Challenging a Moderator or Admin here is a good way to become invisible.  Don't push it.

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I do not care the least about your rules. I do not bow to anyone.

Good to know, but you bowed deeply when you accepted and agreed to TDB terms of service.

Obviously your rules are needed to serve your own ego, there are hundreds of spammers flocking around and you never ban any of them.

The rules or ethics as you call them were set long before me. Haha! Many have been suspended and banned. You do not know me very well, but I have a feeling you will come to should you continue to abuse the people of this forum with your insults and name calling.

This might be part of a reason, why newcomers are in such bad situation and no masters ever show up. There are different rules in different groups.

There are other masters of traditions and many newcomers that take no issue with how things are run on TDB, you seem to be one of the few exceptions. The rules apply equally to all members. I pointed that out to you with the link to the founding principles that you obviously have not read. You might want to check that out...

Thats called ethics, you don't tell someone what to do. What can you do with me? Ban on forum? So do it.

Rules and ethics are not really the same thing, but close. We have rules, like it or not. If you choose to be unethical, well, that can come back to bite you too and not only here on this forum. A ban can be arranged if you so desire. I have banned people at their request before because they are unable to control themselves. Is that your wish?

Do you really think you can ignore Hierarchy, just because it is written so in forum?  You are a delusional being living in a virtual world. Hierarchy is based on real parameters.

Oh, the parameters here are very real and it is only your delusion the rules do not apply to you that is keeping you from that very important realization.

I am sure, nobody of hierarchy would ever offend me. As I do the same. I always treat good and considerate to those who show respect and cultivate. 

Respect begets respect. Your overall lack there of for women in general and members who have asked genuine questions might be the reason you are receiving most of the responses you are.

But those who come here, showing off ignorance and arrogance, saying "hahaha nice comedy", "lets drink beer", "women sage eat meat and drink vodka", or try giving advices what "to do and what to read". All these people are calling upon themselves a natural dizaster :lol:

Well, at least they are not personally insulting you by calling you names; that would be ignorant and arrogant, because that's what gets you in trouble on TDB. ;)

58 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Do you really think you can ignore Hierarchy, just because it is written so in forum?  

Sure. 

We question peoples skill, knowledge and authority all the time here on TDB. 

Welcome to the bums. 

Mudfoot the small forest troll 

Screenshot_20180506-175125.thumb.png.46baf61e0805ae67d238a1f28ca4a3dc.png

Edited by Mudfoot
Added pic
  • Like 3

seems to be time @karen

I for one am proud to be naive and stupid, being aware of knowing nothing is worth my while.

immortal female sage, Quan Yin comes to mind.

hearing the screams of the world and aiding those in need, 

that is done with the heart.

Goddess Quan Yin

Edited by blue eyed snake
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Those who know would not ask, those who ask do not know. If you do not know, you are not qualified to know in the first place.

Ok, I am not fluent in english, so when I say that that last sentence fails to make sense, maybe someone can tell me what I am missing. 

• Like 1

Looking for immortals on the internet. Tao bums is a great dating sight seems everyone is not interested in the BSMaster. Better luck next time. Anger is for the weak seems the weakness of BS master is rising.

Funny stuff I live in the land of Immortals I would not count on BSmaster to every meet one of them in his  life time.

• Like 3