Is the opening post of this thread a joke?  If so, I was so fooled.  There really are people like GSMaster walking around.  Funny if he`s an anonymous guy on the forum, not so funny if he`s your boss.  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:
1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

Are you not a homosapien?

no

Then what are you?

I'm human.

Edited by Starjumper

Some aspects of real life are truly crazy.

I don't troll as there is nothing I want to catch.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2018 at 4:55 AM, GSmaster said:

t does not work like human, or non-human.
It works like animal (lower being) vs spirits (higher being).

There are planets where lizards or fire elementals are the "humans", Gas forms, Electric forms.

We could pretty much live in any body.

Edited by Starjumper

11 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Beneath the divine all are ants

A basic, well known part of the Zhuangtzu reads "There is nothing in the world bigger than the tip of an autumn hair, and Mount T'ai is tiny."

In other words "There is nothing in the world higher than an ant, and the divine is low."

How are you going to attract a girl with true Dao consciousness from birth if you don't even understand basic parts of the Zhuangtzu??

I'd recommend what you recommended I do, practice daily for 10 years and then maybe you'd be worthy of a relationship with such a woman. But as it stands now, extremely basic concepts of the Dao elude you.

But I am begining to suspect you may he suffering from a spiritual malady, and if that is the case then even if you practiced for 300 years you would still be vieled. The cure, that I with all seriousness recommend to you, is the following, as the Sufi Mystic Bayazid recommended to a man suffering the same affliction: "Go to the nearest barber and have your beard shaved; strip yourself of your clothes, with the exception of a girdle round your loins. Take a horse's nosebag full of walnuts, hang it round your neck, go into the bazaar and cry out, 'Any boy who gives me a slap on the nape of my neck shall have a walnut.' Then, in this manner, go where the Qadi and the doctors of the law are sitting." (quote attributed to Bayazid, in Ghazali's Alchemy of Happiness)

Granted you probably live in a much different society than Bayazid did,  so perhaps replace the "Qadi" with your local government. Either way, I think the cure Bayazid proposes would do wonders for you and you'd progress towards Dao Consciousness in leaps and bounds if you employed it.

29 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have seen things as tall as several kilometres, I wonder how to hunt it.

Why bother?  There are constant wars in the spirit realm, but that's all middle management stuff, just ignore it.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Whatever there was it was erased when I got here.

It does not work like human, or non-human.
It works like animal (lower being) vs spirits (higher being).

There are planets where lizards or fire elementals are the "humans", Gas forms, Electric forms.

We could pretty much live in any body.

Some interesting thoughts. Mind if I remotely energetically check things out?

2 hours ago, Alchemical Walrus said:

I'd recommend what you recommended I do, practice daily for 10 years and then maybe you'd be worthy of a relationship with such a woman. But as it stands now, extremely basic concepts of the Dao elude you.

But then there are those women who love to teach men things because, after all, we men are so stupid.

17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have seen things as tall as several kilometres, I wonder how to hunt it.

You don't hunt it, you make friends with it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Why bother?  There are constant wars in the spiritual realm, but that's all middle management stuff, just ignore it.

I will do that.  Thanks for the advice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Some interesting thoughts. Mind if I remotely energetically check things out?

Are you qualified?  And capable?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Are you qualified?  And capable?

After all of this time (and threads) you have to ask? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

The first thing they teach in proper taoist and buddhist temples are ethics. You clearly have no idea of your place and act without thinking.

You think Bayazid Bastami's saintly advice is unethical?? And yet you claim to be a "high-level being"?? A high-level being could comprehend Bayazid, I would think, especially since the words I quoted from him, well... the meaning is rather obvious, at least to those of us not suffering from the same affliction as those words may cure. :P Well as Bayazid further says, I guess there's no cure to be had for thee, if that is the case.

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

When you speak with high-level being crossing the line is the most silly thing to do. The kind of damage people get through such interactions persist through reincarnation and will forever inhibit and tail them

To quote the Zhuangtzu: "The two men looked at each other and laughed. 'What does this man know of the meaning of ceremony?' they said.

Tzu-kung returned and reported to Confucius what had happened. 'What sort of men are they anyway?' he asked. 'They pay no attention to proper behavior, disregard their personal appearance and, without so much as changing the expression on their faces, sing in the very presence of the corpse! I can think of no name for them! What sort of men are they?'

'Such men as they,' said Confucius, 'wander beyond the realm; men like me wander within it. Beyond and within can never meet. It was stupid of me to send you to offer condolences. Even now they have joined with the Creator as men to wander in the single breath of heaven and earth. They look upon life as a swelling tumor, a protruding wen, and upon death as the draining of a sore or the bursting of a boil. To men such as these, how could there be any question of putting life first or death last? They borrow the forms of different creatures and house them in the same body. They forget liver and gall, cast aside ears and eyes, turning and revolving, ending and beginning again, unaware of where they start or finish. Idly they roam beyond the dust and dirt; they wander free and easy in the service of inaction. Why should they fret and fuss about the ceremonies of the vulgar world and make a display for the ears and eyes of the common herd?'"

My recommended reading to you is the Zhuangtzu.

• Thanks 1

I wonder if these comments point to a common divide?  How we imagine a grand master.   Are they salt of the earth, hippi-ish, not necessarily 'powerful' yet the world tends to bend in there direction.. not that they care.  Versus the dignified, wizard/god royalty full of power and secrets. 

I wonder if its cultural or self reflective or maybe simply two kinds of seekers who found different paths.

What do you think of the 2 archetypes.

I prefer and would aim for the more laid back kind of master. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

All the names you mention, aint worth even dirt under my shoes. 

Without the dirt under your shoes you would sink toward the center of the Earth and be totally vaporized before you got half way.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Do you think any grandmaster care what you imagine in your head?

Definitely, Sometimes, particularly if I pay for the coffee/tea.. in some travels I've been around a few who could be called 'enlightened' in some sense of the word.  I always tried to nail down differences in perception, as pleasantly and respectfully as possible.  

Matter of fact the whole point of talking to such people is bouncing off what you imagine and what they think of as real.  Seeing where your views of reality align and are disparate.  Can't think of a better conversation topic to have with them over coffee. 

Over whiskey and the like its better to talk about perceptions of ghosts and gods.  You are imbibing spirits after all. 

But GS, how do you think grand masters tend to be and act?  How do you think they'd actually live?  And/or how do you live right now?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

You are like a buzzing fly, blacklisted.

All the names you mention, aint worth even dirt under my shoes. 

You think the Zhuangtzu is Confucius. XD Adorable!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

GSMaster is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about.

Quite the man of mystery I'm sure.

Fine, if a man tells me what he does, I know what he is..  

So describe truthfully your daily routine this morning.  If you do, honestly, I will know you. 

If you want I'll tell you mine.  P.S it includes 9 holes of poorly played  golf this morning. 

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

GSMaster is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about.

And you are looking for the perfect woman?  Maybe focused, committed, and willful but not very realistic.

Edited by Marblehead

On 2018-04-25 at 7:58 PM, GSmaster said:

I excpect a lot of trolls coming around. 

Thus I summon @Starjumper the magnificent to haunt your threads. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

I summon @Starjumper the magnificent to haunt your threads. 

GS isn't the kind of guy I like to troll, in fact I was kind of like him ten or twenty years ago.  It appears that he has or has had a real teacher, and he has strong Shen and good potential, all vanishingly rare things.  I'm referring to real Shen, not some mysterious 'energy' that is the common belief around these parts.  I could be wrong, I was wrong once before so it's possible :)

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4