I notice you're a little light on your own qualifications, ie what's your training schedule like.. how long..

might help to say what the 2 years of training in the mountains might cover. 

and talk a little about yourself, so the 'girls' can judge if you're compatible/worthy of them.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

If you are a girl 18-24 y.o. and you are extremely smart, you have atleast 3-5 years of practical experience, your diet is raw vegan or fruitarian, if you seek ultimate truth and knowledge, if you are interested in evolution, if you have no samsara attachments.

Then welcome onboard. It is a chance coming once a millenia. Become a part of my path.

Looks like I scored just two out of a total of eight points.  Darn!  Are there any masters interested in taking on a 52 year old male, with above average intelligence (but only just barely), a carniverous diet and a boatload of samsaric attachments?  Please PM.  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Looks like I scored just two out of a total of eight points.  Darn!  Are there any masters interested in taking on a 52 year old male, with above average intelligence (but only just barely), a carniverous diet and a boatload of samsaric attachments?  Please PM.  

I don't know about taking on,

but it'd be nice to share conversation and a beer or two with such a  person. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

:)

Edited by liminal_luke

8 hours ago, GSmaster said:

and you are extremely smart

I think you just disqualified yourself there. What smart girl would be on board for this? :lol:

• Like 7

What I have to say is HA HA HA! So funny!? I think....(is this person forealzies?)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Songtsan said:

What I have to say is HA HA HA! So funny!? I think....(is this person forealzies?)

He evidently thinks quite highly of himself.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2018 at 3:05 PM, thelerner said:

might help to say what the 2 years of training in the mountains might cover. 

Kegel exercises?  ... for his harem ... YAhahaha.

Edited by Starjumper

This has got to be a joke based on the description, otherwise, English may not be the OP's first language as it comes off as someone who used the word harem in a way that they may not understand the actual meaning. Unless of course, he really wants that kind of harem, which we all kind of do...when we're teenagers who just need a girlfriend or a date with Rosy Palms and her five friends. 

OKCupid or Tinder may be better places for them to find what he is looking for if their level of cultivation is like that since those who are as developed as he is looking for will find him without having to post a classified ad or create a thread, since like attracts like energetically without having to resort to this. 

• Like 2

Just when I thought I'd seen it all on TDB-someone goes on the hunt for a concubine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

That is the level of Teleportation and Materialization, to scan whole planet you need to be an actual god.

My requirements are a tad bit lower.. If you are not blind and can read the message, you could tell that what Is looked upon is the basic foundation, it is not even required to be complete.

When you exist for thousands of years, "oneself" is a very strange thing to even think about.

Back to the topic.Without a help of a Master, there is no chance for anyone to develop. Only supreme being can evolve on its own limitlessly. Everyone will be just stuck in pretty much same place for infinity of lives. Which is why this is a rare opportunity. It is a contract, I help to develop and break through limits - she stays loyal and supports me in my path for 10.000 years.

1. No one doesn't need to be an actual god (whatever you mean by the word god anyway); unless I am one without knowing.

2. In a physical reincarnation "oneself" is a normal thing to talk about

3. You don't ask a lot of "her" don't you. a mere 10 millennia of devotion :D

• Like 1

Um, no, you don't need to be a god or to scan the planet. Some call it the power of intent, others may use that New Age text The Secret for the Law of Attraction, but whether consciously or unconsciously, we are always manifesting what we want. If it's done from fear, however, your results may not be what you think they are, especially because the heart and its desires don't align with the voice of fear choosing the words and taking the actions that lead to often unpleasant consequences.

A word to the wise: be careful not just with what you wish for, but how you wish for it. This includes the methods to obtain it, and no, I am not blind, but what I can say is that you may want to consider your own skill level and understanding before looking at someone else who is hoping for you to be sensible. But, people will do as they please regardless of sound advice. Good luck, GS "master". 

• Thanks 3

On 4/25/2018 at 5:49 PM, liminal_luke said:

On 4/25/2018 at 6:45 PM, thelerner said:

Count me in... first round is on me.

• Like 5

Men are pigs.  I`m done talking real estate and health insurance with my coterie of upwardly mobile gay male pals.  Done with the casual sex culture and the boozing and the just-so homes and gardens.  Ladies, my erotic disillusionment is your golden opportunity.  For years now, women have taken notice of my chiseled gym body and fey personality (a tragic combination if ever there was one) and whispered three little words in my wake: what a waste. Well -- no more.  I`m looking for a smallish harem of five or so lusty liminal lasses who think they have what it takes to turn this boy straight. Do you yearn to stay up all night endlessly processing your feelings?  Would you like to be with a guy who knows more about using a vacuum than a gun?  Done and done.  

Women of all different IQ levels are welcome to apply though I doubt we`ll vibe well if your intellect is, shall we say, soaring .  A plus if you can pass for a man in dim light.  Serious spiritual aspirations are a hard no.  It`s a dualistic world honey, and girls just wanna have fun.  Have fun with me.

LL  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

Men are pigs.  I`m done talking real estate and health insurance with my coterie of upwardly mobile gay male pals.  Done with the casual sex culture and the boozing and the just-so homes and gardens.  Ladies, my erotic disillusionment is your golden opportunity.  For years now, women have taken notice of my chiseled gym body and fey personality (a tragic combination if ever there was one) and whispered three little words in my wake: what a waste. Well -- no more.  I`m looking for a smallish harem of five or so lusty liminal lasses who think they have what it takes to turn this boy straight. Do you yearn to stay up all night endlessly processing your feelings?  Would you like to be with a guy who knows more about using a vacuum than a gun?  Done and done.  

Women of all different IQ levels are welcome to apply though I doubt we`ll vibe well if your intellect is, shall we say, soaring .  A plus if you can pass for a man in dim light.  Serious spiritual aspirations are a hard no.  It`s a dualistic world honey, and girls just wanna have fun.  Have fun with me.

LL  

:lol: oh thank you my friend!  that was one awesome belly laugh...

Edited by silent thunder
eta: I may know a couple gals, if you end up near LA anytime soon ;)
  • Like 1

A gay friend in high school was infinitely more successful with girls then I was.  He had unfair advantages of having a British accent and cool artistic aloofness that I could never match.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2018 at 12:58 PM, GSmaster said:

If you are women that goes the path of dao from birth,

What about before birth??  If I only started going the path of Dao from the 2nd trimester, would that still qualify??

if your diet is fruitarian or breatharian

I am actively breatharian, just with "cheat days". Some people tell me that this is not "breatharian" just "fasting"... but I like the first word better.

if you seek ultimate truth and knowledge

In the future, assuming I would find ultimate truth and/or knowledge, would that disqualify me and be grounds for eviction from your harem??

if you are interested in evolution

What degree of interest is the mandatory minimum?? I mean it's an interesting topic, but it's not one of my top interests.

Then welcome onboard. It is a chance coming once a millenia.

I mean I'm a pretty patient person. I could just wait until the next millenia. Especially without attachments, there's no rush, right??

Become a part of my path.

Wouldn't doing so create a Samsara attachment??

Please note, that I don't mind any quantity of partners as long as they meet the qualification criterias. It might be a small Harem.

Like what's the max size of this Harem?? On a scale of bigamy to King Sobhuza II??

You might need to go through 2 years of living and training in mountains before starting "dual cultivation" depending on the grade of your current cultivation.

Alright, see this is where I can tell this post was not sincere and was really just a troll post. Everyone knows that it's wooded lakelands, not mountains, that are ideal for harem cultivation training.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Your thinking is way too shallow, even if you look at texts of GSMASTER, you understand nothing.

Is not the right decision to go into the most high level thread on the whole forum right after registering, come back in 10-15 years of practice and try reading it again.

Obviously the message GSMASTER left here is encoded. Only the chosen will be able to see through it.

Sorry, did you not see the hidden message within my post?? Each word and even letter has it's own varied interpretation and the entire thing was intended as a commentary on Daochun Li's Zhongheji, it was not necessarily a response to GSMaster, nor should it be considered as such.

On a more serious matter, you seem to be assuming there is a distinction between high and low. Unfortunately I'm looking for a partner who has moved past those distinctions and has attained a "higher" level of advancement, so I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer. "Absolute Unity excludeth all attributes", as Ali states, and I'm afraid I would require a harem-master who would understand that and fly from ideas like "high" and "low" and ascend past those limitations, elsewise how would we be able to cultivate emptiness??

Edited by Alchemical Walrus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It seems it best to illustrate to you your rationalization of what you are looking for and who you are with a visual accompaniment to better show why what you are doing makes no sense: 

serveimage.jpg.fbeaa034dd9eb032af52b303c92209cf.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Had some experience with women claiming to be Maguses and magicians and otherwordly beings. Just looking at their faces felt like looking in an endless pit of garbage. Felt like speaking with them is similairly to speaking with bacterias. They bombarded with prewritten thoughts and ideas taking from fake-ezoteric books, thinking that is very important. That was the day I have questioned the humanity.

Ya, I hear you.  I've kind of given up on humanity myself.  Hope blooms eternal though, but I'm not losing any sleep over it anymore.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Hm, I'd rather have a good sex with my boyfriend, a decent cup of tea and delicious bowl of food and then die in my sleep after that, than live 10 000 years thinking I am some kind of master. :D Too much pressure not enough fun. But whatever floats your boat.

Luke ... do not ever leave us. Your departure would take the g out of LGBTQ+

• Like 2