voidisyinyang

We Listen to Smells - quantum consciousness biology doc - entanglement nonlocality

Spooky Action at a Distance through Telepathic Methods - to quote Einstein....

quantum tunneling is what makes solar power - the sun shines - and the same secret is our soul....

46 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

quantum tunneling is what makes solar power - the sun shines - and the same secret is our soul....

a 'quote' from Einstein is it ?

^_^

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

a 'quote' from Einstein is it ?

^_^

the second part is a quote from the vid - but it was first connected to "life" by Schroedinger in 1936... but actually de Broglie was way ahead on all of this.

Einstein first used the term "ghost field" or "ghost waves" - and then he also used the term "telepathy" - both of which never get mentioned. Everyone knows about his use of "spooky action at a distance" - but it gets covered up that he really meant in regards to paranormal activity.

Max Born, (Quantum mechanics of collision processes (Quantenmechanik der Stoßvorgänge), Zeitschrift für Physik, 38 (1926), 803-827)

I shall recall a remark that Einstein made about the behavior of the wave field and light quanta. He said that perhaps the waves only have to be wherever one needs to know the path of the corpuscular light quanta, and in that sense, he spoke of a “ghost field.” It determines the probability that a light quantum - viz., the carrier of energy and impulse – follows a certain path; however, the field itself is ascribed no energy and no impulse.

One would do better to postpone these thoughts, when coupled directly to quantum mechanics, until the place of the electromagnetic field in the formalism has been established. However, from the complete analogy between light quanta and electrons, one might consider formulating the laws of electron motion in a similar manner. This is closely related to regarding the de Broglie-Schrödinger waves as “ghost fields,” or better yet, “guiding fields.”

So then Oliver Costa de Beauregard was the protege of Louis de Broglie:

I assert then that relativistic quantum mechanics accounts completely for all this...the observer is also an actor, and therefore what parapsychologists call "psychokinesis" must be logically accepted. "Precognition" too must be logically accepted if the future exists in actuality, and if convergent waves are not to be discounted.
The indirect transmission of messages to Elsewhere along Feynman lines implies "telepathy" and "telekinesis" - and this is what frightened Einstein, twice mentioning "telepathy" in this connection in 1949, Schroedinger using the word "magic" in 1935, and de Broglie, seeing in 1956, "an incompatibility with our conventional notions of space and time."

"Cosmos and Consciousness," in Science and Consciousness: Two Views of the Universe, 1980.

A high-ranked official said the subject is way too hot, it looks like physicists do not agree with each other, and it would look bad in the public and bad for fundraising....Parapsychology, well parapsychology, no one is allowed to talk about it. You may say you don't understand it, me neither, I don't but it is the TRUE reason why they would not let anyone speak about it [EPR nonlocality].

The big problem with parapsychology is that after more than a hundred years of research there still is no experiment proving the existence of paranormal phenomena in a scientifically acceptable manner. Hopeful experimental results found (beginner's luck?) tend to evaporate after some time or are found to be the result of errors in the experiment. Sometimes fraudulent results are presented. But if it's quantum mechanics that lies at the heart of paranormal phenomena perhaps with modern technological developments some way will be found to construct a reproducible parapsychological experiment  proving the existence of paranormal phenomena without the shadow of a doubt? I wouldn't count on it, but we will see. . .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wandelaar said:

The big problem with parapsychology is that after more than a hundred years of research there still is no experiment proving the existence of paranormal phenomena in a scientifically acceptable manner. Hopeful experimental results found (beginner's luck?) tend to evaporate after some time or are found to be the result of errors in the experiment. Sometimes fraudulent results are presented. But if it's quantum mechanics that lies at the heart of paranormal phenomena perhaps with modern technological developments some way will be found to construct a reproducible parapsychological experiment  proving the existence of paranormal phenomena without the shadow of a doubt? I wouldn't count on it, but we will see. . .

Well there is science that stands on its own - and then there is "we" as in "off the shelf replicated technology that can be reproduced in any laboratory and so makes front page news in all the corporate-state news papers." That 2nd claim is not necessarily "science."

As the quote I posted stated - parapsychology has gotten attacked and repressed - kind of like in China since qigong mass movements have a long history. As Yan Xin stated - if people learn to live with less food and less healthcare it's a big threat to Big Brother....

And so - apparently you don't think that "gold standard" science is not good enough? haha. Randomized controlled research has proven "external qi" healing to be real. So is that still not "proven" for you? haha. I think it is proven.

Let me give you an example of the kind of dismissal of paranormal claims that occurs.

On a kungfu forum in 2012 someone dares to post the Mayo Clinic, University of Minnesota gold-standard (randomized controlled) external qi results. The next person responds:

At least read the abstract to the study BEFORE you post it man.
At week 8, these differences in overall decreased pain intensity persisted but were not statistically significant. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20626055)
I won’t assume you know what that means - it means by 8 weeks the people with the Qigong treatment didn’t even PERCEIVE their treatment as really being any more effective than the people without it.

Just because the qigong company cherry-picks quotes doesn’t mean the Mayo Clinic actually got the results they hoped for.

O.K. so the person who posted the results feels like they’ve been “put in their place” but have they? The skeptic may have read the “abstract” and felt proud about that but the skeptic did not read the actual study!!

So sorry, better luck next time.

That’s the “final” word of the skeptic. And the person who posted the research responds as if they learned their lesson:

Thanks for explaining this in more detail, I understand better now what you were stating.

But

the pdf link https://www.researchgate.net/publication/45168441_External_Qigong_for_Chronic_Pain clearly explains

what the skeptic misunderstood from the abstract. The external qigong treatments were only for 4 weeks! After each treatment, the treated people felt significantly improved of chronic pain or to quote the study:

immediate reductions in pain intensity in persons with chronic pain, after the 2nd, 3rd and 4th EQT sessions. This finding is especially impressive given the long duration of pain (>5 years), in most of the participants.

(my emphasis) So then to clarify the control group got “delayed treatment” with no follow up on their pain reduction. So the first 4 weeks the group receiving external qi was tested for pain reduction, then 4 weeks later the “delayed treatment” was received for the control group that was not tested for pain reduction. Then at

8 weeks

the first group had not been receiving any qigong healing for 4 weeks and after 4 weeks of no healing they reported no difference any more.

What the study clearly showed is that as long as they got the external qi healing then the pain reduction they experienced was much better than what Western medicine had been able to provide. Drs. Ann Vincent, Jamia Hill, Kelly M. Kruk and Brent A. Bauer then finish the report saying that length of treatment and frequency of treatment would then better optimize the results in the future.

So simply because the person was "cracked down" on for posting the study and neither of them actually read the real study - then the results could be dismissed as "not proven" and everyone could go crawl back into their little mind-controlled worldviews. haha.

Let me give you another example. I have corresponded several times with Nobel physicist Brian Josephson who also practices qigong. He was invited to a physics conference on the de Broglie pilot wave model of reality. I just quoted the protege of de Broglie, Olivier Costa de Beauregard stating that precognition and telepathy and telekinesis are REAL but have been covered up.

Guess what? The young up and coming scientists were TOO SCARED they would not get hired in their physics field - if they simply went to a conference that included Nobel Physicist Brian Josephson!! Why? Because he believes in the paranormal - that's why! haha.

No place for the paranormal at physics conference : News blog

blogs.nature.com/news/2010/04/no_place_for_the_paranormal_at.html

Apr 29, 2010 - The workshop in question was entitled '21st-century directions in de Broglie-Bohm theory and beyond', to be hosted by the Towler Institute, a very ... of Brian Josepheson, head of the 'Mind-Matter Unification Project' at the Cavendish Laboratory in Cambridge and a Nobel laureate, he was disinvited by a ...
Apr 29, 2010 - An extraordinary spat has broken out after a Nobel prizewinning physicist was "uninvited" from a forthcoming conference because of his interest in the paranormal. Details of the conference in August for experts in quantum mechanics sounded idyllic. Participants were due to discuss "de Broglie-Bohm ...

Conference Organizers Should Not Live in Caves – Uncertain ...

chadorzel.com/principles/2010/04/29/conference-organizers-should-n/

Apr 29, 2010 - If you object to having people invited to your conference who are associated with “the paranormal,” then you should make sure you don't invite them in the first .... Brian Josephson on the 19th April 2010, regarding a conference (about the de Broglie-Bohm interpretation of quantum mechanics) which I am ...

Could you explain how the experimental set up allows us to conclude that the measured pain relief has to be ascribed to telekinesis or extrasensory perception? And spare me your haha's.

23 hours ago, wandelaar said:

No - the expression "Spooky Action at a Distance" is from Einstein.

See: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/427174/einsteins-spooky-action-at-a-distance-paradox-older-than-thought/

Ah yes ....  the  addition  of the  'through telepathic methods' addition   scam  and claiming that was from Einstein as well      threw me off   ;)

19 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

the second part is a quote from the vid - but it was first connected to "life" by Schroedinger in 1936... but actually de Broglie was way ahead on all of this.

Einstein first used the term "ghost field" or "ghost waves" - and then he also used the term "telepathy" - both of which never get mentioned. Everyone knows about his use of "spooky action at a distance" - but it gets covered up that he really meant in regards to paranormal activity.

Max Born, (Quantum mechanics of collision processes (Quantenmechanik der Stoßvorgänge), Zeitschrift für Physik, 38 (1926), 803-827)

So then Oliver Costa de Beauregard was the protege of Louis de Broglie:

"Cosmos and Consciousness," in Science and Consciousness: Two Views of the Universe, 1980.

So Einstein didnt say it all , you added it because another researcher suggested something, and someone related to him as 'protege'  used the term telepathy (which 'frightened ' ) Einstein   and  so you mashed it all together  and claimed Einstein said it .

if Einstein said it was about telepathy and any other parapsychology .... just put the quote here straight from Einstein .

I would love to see it     :)  

24 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Could you explain how the experimental set up allows us to conclude that the measured pain relief has to be ascribed to telekinesis or extrasensory perception? And spare me your haha's.

I guess you are not familiar with  VYY ?   

But its good you can still keep to the central claim ... and just hop over that pile of red herrings that got dumped on the path  ;)

Unlike R2-D2, I don't trust strange computers, and I don't click on strange links. But I have researched remote viewing and it does seem to have merit. Gov'ment types tried it out for a few decades then unceremoniously canned it, which we all know means it was too good so they had to push it way underground.

Hi, NSA! Nothing to see here...

Edited by Lost in Translation
Misspelled R2...

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Indeed - I'm a newbie.  ;)

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

But its good you can still keep to the central claim ... and just hop over that pile of red herrings that got dumped on the path  ;)

I always start with keeping the discussion factual, but as soon as I see it will lead nowhere I just stop.

For Einstein and the paranormal see:  https://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/jul/14/3

• Thanks 1

It seems funny that when all the senses are actually interrelated and interdependent of each other it could possibly get all convoluted, unrelated and separate functions of one living thing.

if we were dead and did not have spontaions systems of operation then maybe all of this would make more sense. why settle for 5 senses be an extraordinary living being

The joy of science there is no unifying principle that relate to all other systems of science. When unified all vanishes to dust.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Ah yes ....  the  addition  of the  'through telepathic methods' addition   scam  and claiming that was from Einstein as well      threw me off   ;)

O.K. so you want me to prove my claim - instead of just googling it yourself? haha.

I am used to "willful ignorance" on the interwebs - so that is no problem.

I'm just pointing out to you that if you choose to be willfully ignorant and want people to "spoon feed" you information and then you refuse to investigate anything on your own - then it will be very difficult for you to "drink the water" so to speak. Mind you I said water and not kool-aid. haha.

I shall quote from my blog post titled:

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/01/einstein-and-uses-telepathic-methods.html

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Einstein: AND USES TELEPATHIC METHODS! Tim Maudlin and the de Broglie Guiding Potential Ether

Let's see what the quote is.

Tim Maudlin points out - Einstein was not so upset about God playing Dice (the name of Bob Doyle's book) but that God uses Telepathy!! haha.

And amazingly somehow this infamous science quote about Einstein saying God doesn't play Dice - leaves out the 2nd half of his sentence!! We can't be mentioning TELEPATHY can we??!! Hilarious! Self-censorship by science. And so Brian Josephson got censored by Mike Towler since all the other scientists were afraid they'd lose their jobs for associating with a Noble Physicist Josephson daring to investigate the strong evidence for real telepathy and other paranormal effects.

And Uses Telepathic Methods has been cut out!!

O.K. - so usually I transcribe from the lectures - that link is Tim Maudlin's lecture where he gives the quote - and says how it always gets left out.

As I look for the quote - in the mean time - this is a "must-read" expose:

History of Quantum Mechanics or the Comedy of Errors Quantum physics professor Jean Bricmont (Submitted on 1 Mar 2017) The goal of this paper is to explain how the views of Albert Einstein, John Bell and others, about nonlocality and the conceptual issues raised by quantum mechanics, have been rather systematically misunderstood by the majority of physicists.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.00294

But I forgot - you don't want to "learn how to learn" - you just want to be spoon fed pre-fabricated proof. haha.

Roderich Tumulka, 2017

O.K. I'll watch that Maudlin vid and get you the exact Einstein quote on telepathic means.

So if you actually listen to the lecture - that's the Einstein quote. I guess since it's hard to read - then you want me to type it out for you?

Or is that a "red herring"? haha.

So Einstein didnt say it all , you added it because another researcher suggested something, and someone related to him as 'protege'  used the term telepathy (which 'frightened ' ) Einstein   and  so you mashed it all together  and claimed Einstein said it .

if Einstein said it was about telepathy and any other parapsychology .... just put the quote here straight from Einstein .

"the indeterminism isn't what really bothered Einstein, it was the telepathic stuff."

Professor Tim Maudlin -

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Why not just call up the qigong center and get a phone healing! Then you can feel the energy yourself and ponder how to explain it. haha. http://springforestqigong.com

The study was "external qi" which - according to Western science  does not exist.

Let's see what China said:

“Since the first Qigong Treatment Convalescent Hospital was set up in Tangshan, Hebei Province, in 1954, the state public health department has overseen the establishment of 34 qigong hospitals….most other hospitals and convalescent homes across the country also have special qigong departments…China has at least eight magazines devoted to qigong research and popularization….from China’s ten national and many local qigong scientific research associations….Qigong researchers maintain that the body and nature exist as an inter-related and inseparable unity….Qigong was first used medically in New China to cure stomach ulcers. A survey of 1,000 sufferers conducted between 1954 and 1959 discovered that qigong is effective for over 95 percent of them.

Subsequent X-ray examinations showed that the continued use of qigong helped the body to absorb scar tissue, ensuring a complete recovery with no possibility of relapse….Professor Feng Lida….using an electron microscope…discovered that active cancer cells changed state when subjected to qigong. They swelled up then disintegrated and died….Other suggestions included a kind of human laser beam and an energy transporting medium….such a breakthrough will lead to a massive new technological revolution - perhaps even greater than the one brought about by quantum mechanics, the theory of relativity….It will reshape the entire human world.”

Beijing Review

, April 24-30, 1989

Is that "red" enough for you?

• Like 1

O.K. Unlike you - I "uncovered my eyes" and googled - einstein telepathic - and BOOM - I SAW THE QUOTE!!! AMazing what it out there on google (p.s. don't look you might learn something!!). haha.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NxxNT5Z3k5AJ:https://arxiv.org/pdf/1408.1826+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1

The quote is cached there - Tim Maudlin's whole speech.

The format doesn't translate - so I''ll open the pdf....

image.thumb.png.1226b4e59c66a9f171957bc852b9bd4f.png

What Bell Did - arXiv

by T Maudlin - ‎2014 - ‎Cited by 37 - ‎Related articles
Tim Maudlin. Department of Philosophy, NYU, 5 Washington Place, New York, NY 10003, USA. E-‐mail: [email protected]. Abstract. On the 50th anniversary of Bell monumental 1964 paper, there is .... usestelepathicmethods (as the present quantum theory requires of him) is something that I cannot believe for a moment.
What Bell Did. Tim Maudlin, NYU. Sesto, July 28, 2014 ... “It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards, but that he plays dice and usestelepathicmethods (as the present quantum theory requires of him) is something I cannot believe for a moment.” ... least provides us with one such way, whenever the conditions set.

[PDF]what did bell really prove? - International Journal of Quantum ...

www.ijqf.org/wps/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Bricmont-Bell-paper.pdf

by J BRICMONT - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles

landed, our probabilities (if we still want to use this term) will become one for head or for tail, depending on the result, and zero for the ...... and usestelepathicmethods (as the present quantum theory requires of him) is something that I cannot believe for a moment. Albert Einstein [26] quoted in [36]. So, the problem that ...

Are you "seeing" the quote yet?

image.thumb.png.93884cb4e4c3d6d52c1100a60dd02265.png

and he is referring to this other quote of Einstein referring to telepathy:

image.thumb.png.f9376f31bf209a5e7faf3512be4b9edc.png

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Indeed - I'm a newbie.  ;)

I always start with keeping the discussion factual, but as soon as I see it will lead nowhere I just stop.

For Einstein and the paranormal see:  https://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/jul/14/3

Thanks for that . I note Mr E went to one seance , that failed and had no result ( with the old ; "here are unbelievers present " scam  :D )  and he noted from other claims of 'research'  results ;  " This suggests to me a very strong indication that a non-recognised source of systematic errors may have been involved, "

20 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

O.K. so you want me to prove my claim - instead of just googling it yourself? haha.

I am used to "willful ignorance" on the interwebs - so that is no problem.

I'm just pointing out to you that if you choose to be willfully ignorant and want people to "spoon feed" you information and then you refuse to investigate anything on your own - then it will be very difficult for you to "drink the water" so to speak. Mind you I said water and not kool-aid. haha.

I shall quote from my blog post titled:

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/01/einstein-and-uses-telepathic-methods.html

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Einstein: AND USES TELEPATHIC METHODS! Tim Maudlin and the de Broglie Guiding Potential Ether

Let's see what the quote is.

Tim Maudlin points out - Einstein was not so upset about God playing Dice (the name of Bob Doyle's book) but that God uses Telepathy!! haha.

And amazingly somehow this infamous science quote about Einstein saying God doesn't play Dice - leaves out the 2nd half of his sentence!! We can't be mentioning TELEPATHY can we??!! Hilarious! Self-censorship by science. And so Brian Josephson got censored by Mike Towler since all the other scientists were afraid they'd lose their jobs for associating with a Noble Physicist Josephson daring to investigate the strong evidence for real telepathy and other paranormal effects.

And Uses Telepathic Methods has been cut out!!

O.K. - so usually I transcribe from the lectures - that link is Tim Maudlin's lecture where he gives the quote - and says how it always gets left out.

As I look for the quote - in the mean time - this is a "must-read" expose:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.00294

But I forgot - you don't want to "learn how to learn" - you just want to be spoon fed pre-fabricated proof. haha.

Roderich Tumulka, 2017

O.K. I'll watch that Maudlin vid and get you the exact Einstein quote on telepathic means.

The usual fluster .... colours ... large print ,  reference to hour long vids with no  time specifics of where in the vid the info is .

In other words .... you cant cough up can ya ! ?

Just another load of

pile+of+red+herring.jpgpile+of+red+herring.jpg

20 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So if you actually listen to the lecture - that's the Einstein quote. I guess since it's hard to read - then you want me to type it out for you?

Or is that a "red herring"? haha.

No ... a simple ' see  @  0:00     unless you want to continue laughing at my stupidity for not watching all these hour long vids you are putting up.

O.K. Unlike you - I "uncovered my eyes" and googled - einstein telepathic - and BOOM - I SAW THE QUOTE!!! AMazing what it out there on google (p.s. don't look you might learn something!!). haha.

I think you missed 'something' in your eagerness to believe yourself and laugh at others .....

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NxxNT5Z3k5AJ:https://arxiv.org/pdf/1408.1826+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1

The quote is cached there - Tim Maudlin's whole speech.

The format doesn't translate - so I''ll open the pdf....

What Bell Did - arXiv

by T Maudlin - ‎2014 - ‎Cited by 37 - ‎Related articles

Tim Maudlin. Department of Philosophy, NYU, 5 Washington Place, New York, NY 10003, USA. E-‐mail: [email protected]. Abstract. On the 50th anniversary of Bell monumental 1964 paper, there is .... usestelepathicmethods (as the present quantum theory requires of him) is something that I cannot believe for a moment. "

What Bell Did. Tim Maudlin, NYU. Sesto, July 28, 2014 ... “It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards, but that he plays dice and usestelepathicmethods (as the present quantum theory requires of him) is something I cannot believe for a moment.” ... least provides us with one such way, whenever the conditions set.

[PDF]what did bell really prove? - International Journal of Quantum ...

www.ijqf.org/wps/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Bricmont-Bell-paper.pdf

by J BRICMONT - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles

landed, our probabilities (if we still want to use this term) will become one for head or for tail, depending on the result, and zero for the ...... and usestelepathicmethods (as the present quantum theory requires of him) is something that I cannot believe for a moment. Albert Einstein [26] quoted in [36]. So, the problem that ...

Are you "seeing" the quote yet?

Yep   :D  

he said   the idea that God uses telepathy is something he cant believe for a moment .

Now. lets look at what you claimed he said ;

"

•  

Spooky Action at a Distance through Telepathic Methods - to quote Einstein....

:rolleyes:

Like Einstein, I don't believe God plays dice with the Universe.

I think he plays roulette with it,

and it's us who yells, Craps.