Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Any tractor or deisel mechanics here ?

I got a problem and want an opinion off someone who isnt seeing potential $$$$$s before their eyes .

'blow by'  * ... I have done more research since.    Its still in the shed, I think it needs to

'away'  for  big job, when ever money is available ????

*  air hose from filter to engine split and sucked in crap . scoured or . just  (hopefully ), deposited crap, in side pistons. doesnt  start, makes horrible noise on turnover and black smoke - maybe compression valve damage  as well  ? 

You might be able to rinse it out by pouring kerosene through the engine.diesels have high compression and they compression ignite.no sparkplugs.ie if the compression is low it will be hard or impossible to start.

22 hours ago, chaugnar said:

You might be able to rinse it out by pouring kerosene through the engine.diesels have high compression and they compression ignite.no sparkplugs.ie if the compression is low it will be hard or impossible to start.

yes, I heard about that one ....

then I heard this one ....   if rings damaged  kero might get into lower engine and then a fire starts   :unsure:

21 hours ago, ONE said:

GET URSELF ONE

U DESERV IT

A beautiful old tractor, but impractical .

Going old style , one cant seem to go better than  the 'old grey'  MF .

f7e93597d91cd2ec12d4ab7d9ea852a1--small-

so far I have done 1/3 of the front field and all of the east field mid winter cut  with a dodgy old

hqdefault.jpg

... stupid little thing  - it heats up my left foot  and has a hole in base plate that peppers you thigh underside with  chopped up twigs !

Sign in to follow this