Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

Hebrew calendar 5.8.5778 today

I actually have one Korean coin with there original calendar dating system on it.  I think it is something like 4723.

59 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I actually have one Korean coin with there original calendar dating system on it.  I think it is something like 4723.

• Like 1

Reminded me of an experience I had the other day.

I went to my local Wal-Mart to do some shopping.  Got everything I wanted and went to a checkout register.

The cashier is a young lady.  Black hair, brown skin, dark brown eyes, obviously South Asian.  She has a red dot on her forehead.  I assume Hindu therefore Indian.  I ask her what holiday it is.  She doesn't understand.  I point to the red dot and ask again.  She says she is Indian.  I say I know that, I know you are Indian, I know you are Hindu.  What holiday is today?  She replies that the dot is because she is married.  That was something new for me.  I didn't know a red dot on a woman's forehead meant that she was married.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Noooooooooo  ......    !       I'm   waiting for it .....

Spoiler

4+7 = 11  ,  the number of magick     23 is Chaos ....       Its the year of Chaos Magick !   :o

- several people around the world died today !

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Noooooooooo  ......    !       I'm   waiting for it .....

Reveal hidden contents

4+7 = 11  ,  the number of magick     23 is Chaos ....       Its the year of Chaos Magick !   :o

- several people around the world died today !

Don't hold your breath waiting.

On 20/04/2018 at 9:35 AM, 121 said:

70 birth day to the state of the jews

ISRAEL 

IN GOD WE TRUST

MAZAL TOV

Rogue state.

43 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

Rogue state.

Yeah, really strange state.  Just wants the right to exist and be unmolested by other states.  Shameful!

12 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, really strange state.  Just wants the right to exist and be unmolested by other states.  Shameful!

chesty.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/20/2018 at 6:40 PM, Marblehead said:

What holiday is today?  She replies that the dot is because she is married.  That was something new for me.  I didn't know a red dot on a woman's forehead meant that she was married.

Lol, it's like asking month of pregnancy to a woman and found out it's just a bulging fat stomach

Over here the red dot could be just a decorative.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this