Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

What the Nazi hate the most

4 hours ago, Golden Dragon Shining said:

Maybe they were inspired by the Bible/Torah? 

Maybe.  But that was speaking to the Jews, not the Germans.

6 minutes ago, windwalker said:

not for  most of the world in case you haven't noticed. Unfortunately they seem to want to go to places where this is true

eventually turning into the places they left from.  A problem   

You quoted from thelerner, not me.

20 minutes ago, windwalker said:

Not really true, only true when defective or genetic traits are allowed to survive and continue to propagate.  The idea of genetic diversity in human terms is needed because we have  a culture and tech that allows those to survive that normally would not this is not played out in nature were its the strongest that tend to win the right to propagate. 

Many here have some romantic idea of aboriginal cultures, most of which live along the lines of natural selection were only the most fit survie

Winnowing out is another conversation.  Too much interbreeding leads to more genetic problems, like an increase in Down Syndrome plus a larger list.  A larger more diverse genetic population tends to be healthier.  

I don't think people need to feel guilt but it makes for a better community when people care about each other.  It doesn't mean keeping ones doors open, but it does mean trying to do better and helping your neighbor; the ones close and far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, windwalker said:

Whats you point,  can humans be identified as to be from different groups based on bone structure alone?

Why do you insist on social construction of groups? What will that lead to by categorizing humans into groups which may lead to comparison of lesser or greater. Further, there is a problem of globalization in which positive or negative qualities can be attached to a specific group. 

Edited by ralis

42 minutes ago, ralis said:

Further, there is a problem of globalization in which positive or negative qualities can be attached to a specific group. 

looks like you answered your own question.  

5 minutes ago, windwalker said:

looks like you answered your own question.  

I guess you just want to troll as opposed to discuss. In what way did I answer my own question? Further, I was using your term (groups) as a discussion point.

Edited by ralis

On 4/21/2018 at 6:27 AM, thelerner said:

I don't think people need to feel guilt but it makes for a better community when people care about each other.  It doesn't mean keeping ones doors open, but it does mean trying to do better and helping your neighbor; the ones close and far. 

Sure it does,  behind closed doors it sounds like this.  

“This makes me feel like I want to punch the next Asian person I see in the face,” Garcia allegedly said, according to sources present at the mid-March 2014 meeting, as reported by Politico."

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/04/23/embattled-metoo-leader-made-anti-asian-comments/

• Like 1

Israel could learn some tolerance and diversity, destroy it's walls, welcome Palestinians.  Open up to millions of Africans, Arabs, Asians. The more mixed they become the better for everyone :) 

"Israeli troops shoot 750 Palestinians at Gaza border" https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/israeli-troops-shoot-750-palestinians-at-gaza-border-1203036739733

Edited by Golden Dragon Shining

4 hours ago, Golden Dragon Shining said:

Israel could learn some tolerance and diversity, destroy it's walls, welcome Palestinians.  Open up to millions of Africans, Arabs, Asians. The more mixed they become the better for everyone :) 

I agree with what you said about tolerance but disagree with all the rest.  There are too many people who want to see Israel destroyed.  Can't be letting those people in.

Israel doesn't have the resources or the territory to be a "melting pot" of various peoples.  

But as long as the Israelis and Palestinians refuse to sit down and talk without pre-conditions there will never be talks and there will never be peace.

Well, back to the Nazis:

We should keep in mind that many, and likely most, Germans served in the military forces because they had no other choice.  Serve or die; those were the two choices.  Not all Germans supported the Nazi mentality.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Golden Dragon Shining said:

"Israeli troops shoot 750 Palestinians at Gaza border" https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/israeli-troops-shoot-750-palestinians-at-gaza-border-1203036739733

The Gaza strip is not an occupied territory ,the state of Israel withdrawn from Gaza strip years ago ,and for a while everything was fine. But the Islamic terrorist organization called hamas https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

took over the Gaza strip. Thy are in a state of war with Israel because
In their Islamic view all the land
Of Israel should be Muslim .

Edited by 121

10 hours ago, Golden Dragon Shining said:

This is a very ignorant thing to say. If Irael opened her borders as you describe, she would immediately be destroyed by the surrounding countries that literally want her, and all her citizens, destroyed.

Could we get back on topic? The Israel/Palestinian issue is rather complex and belongs in another thread.

• Like 2

Read books as to how the Nazi's came to power and why. Ian Kershaw, William L. Shirer, Dr. Timothy Snyder et al, are great sources. 

Nazi fascism was a reaction to globalization. Why? Can anyone here reasonably discuss that?

• Like 1

I would have to read up on that stuff again to be able to take part in a discussion.  Generally I like to blame the British but I know I'm not being fair by doing it.

8 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I would have to read up on that stuff again to be able to take part in a discussion.  Generally I like to blame the British but I know I'm not being fair by doing it.

Kershaw and Shirer are good starting points. I have Shirer's 'Rise and Fall of The Third Reich' on audio which I will listen to as opposed to reading.

Snyder discusses globalization in one of his videos which I will link here, when I have a moment. I am not an academic historian by any means, but I grew up reading a lot of history and tend to think historically.

The Brits fault?

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

I found Shirer's 'Rise and Fall' on Youtube in it's entirety. One of the great works of journalism! Shirer was in Berlin to witness this event.

Edited by ralis

5 minutes ago, 121 said:

51ACQ15E5XL._SL1500_.jpg

Haven't seen that one and will put it on my reading list.

Thanks

On 20/04/2018 at 10:01 PM, Apech said:

Just on a side note Aryan means 'noble' in Sanskrit and also in the early Persian language - in fact Iran and Aryan are the same word.  So the Aryans are Iranians and Indians.  Why the Nazis thought they were white north west European is puzzling - except of course it is all based on crazed pseudo science.

I thought it came from the idea of the 'linguistic urheimat' ..........................    'Ruskies'  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_homeland

Or, even more traditional . mythical sources (info collated from Vedas )   - up near the Arctic Circle - Siberian Steppes .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arctic_Home_in_the_Vedas

On 21/04/2018 at 1:07 AM, Marblehead said:

No, not that one.  I got in trouble once for suggesting that there was no purpose of having a queen if a society had an elected government.

"  ... and you will get into a lot more trouble if you keep it up   !  "

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyHKPynP-1ea0ecqJtciW

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

I thought it came from the idea of the 'linguistic urheimat' ..........................    'Ruskies'  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_homeland

Or, even more traditional . mythical sources (info collated from Vedas )   - up near the Arctic Circle - Siberian Steppes .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arctic_Home_in_the_Vedas

Danke mein Reichhistorian!

Say no to Islamophobia. Islam is a religion of peace. There is only one race, the human race, there are no differences, only Nazis want borders. Globalization is the future, diversity is strength. We are all equal. Mixing is good, it strengthens genetics, you all agreed on that. There is no such thing as a Jew/Israel, we are all just human beings. Terrorism is part of living in a vibrant, multicultural society. You all condemn the Nazis while acting like them. Europe is expected to accommodate 93% odd of the world population, Israel can easily help. Lack of resources is just an excuse racists would make. 

Edited by Golden Dragon Shining

11 minutes ago, Golden Dragon Shining said:

Lack of resources is just an excuse racists would make. 

And you invited how many homeless to live with you.  You gave others what they don't have

because you have to much.  you work to give what you worked for away to those who do not work

right?  

I hope you've done these things, it would really suck to find out your a racists. 

Edited by windwalker

Sign in to follow this