Sign in to follow this  
Penguin

Clicking and tapping sounds during at night

Hello guys,

I know this is first post after my welcome section post but I really wanted to post this due to can't come up with an idea and solution on my own. So I'm apologize for this.

I've started to feel anxious during nights because of the clicking and tapping sounds along with the cat running at the roof and then suddenly stopping on top of me (i suppose) which I'm more aware of them nowadays since I recently done researches about spiritual realted things. I also doing qigong and neigong practices (don't know if it is related but wanted to mention) . Especially there was a moment one week ago, a cat (i suppose because they are generally running at the roof during daytime) walked toward me (while the cat at the roof and i was sitting on the bed) and i suddenly felt the hair on the back of my neck standed up and kind of a energy lifted up. I don't have any idea is it because of the fear or just my brain playing games (delusions?) cause to felt those kind of things so I really wanted to ask you about this.

Hope I stated everything clearly. If there were any unclear detail I will try to explain it in a better way.

Have a nice day everyone,

Edited by Penguin

Sorry about that!  I'll stop running across your roof at night :)

Seriously it sounds as if you are waking up some energy sensitivity and it is triggering something in your ego - for instance the ego can feel threatened by the emergence of what you might call true consciousness.  Animals will pick this up as well but it is entirely natural.

Do you practice on your own or do you have a teacher/ group you go to where you could talk with them about this?

If not just explore these things with interest on the basis of getting feedback about energy and so on.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Apech said:

Sorry about that!  I'll stop running across your roof at night :)

Seriously it sounds as if you are waking up some energy sensitivity and it is triggering something in your ego - for instance the ego can feel threatened by the emergence of what you might call true consciousness.  Animals will pick this up as well but it is entirely natural.

Do you practice on your own or do you have a teacher/ group you go to where you could talk with them about this?

If not just explore these things with interest on the basis of getting feedback about energy and so on.

Please Apech, that would be nice :) I appreciate for you to take time and wrote detailed answer. 

I'm in a group but the group I'm practicing with coming together once in a 3 month. I hope there will be a chance to ask teacher's opinion about this issue about 1.5 month later. Except the one whole weekend training once in a 3 month I'm practicing on my own.

I will do it Apech and I really do know I should just explore these things with interest on the basis of getting feedback about energy but this curiosity and the feeling of satisfaction while getting know about the unknown things sometimes outweighs.

34 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Are you afraid of the cat?

No?

No Kar3n, I definitely love them.

Edited by Penguin
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Penguin said:

No Kar3n, I definitely love them.

If you're not afraid of the cat then I'd say problem solved. Rest easy in knowing the cat is having some fun. :)

It does sound as if you are becoming more receptive to energy. If you can, email your teacher and see if there is a practice they can recommend to balance you a bit. If that is not possible, I sitting in meditation with gentle focus on your solar plexus, breathing into it and on exhale releasing what you feel there might help.

Good luck to you.

• Like 2

Thank you for your response Kar3n, I will be more relaxed next time when I hear the cat running all over my head knowing that it is not haunted or directed via spirit :)

Teacher seems busy all the time (I know from my older e-mails which I couldn't receive any answer yet) but I will try to write his assistant to see if there is any explanation according to practices we are doing. And if those things would happen again I will definitely try your technique, thanks a lot.:)

• Like 1

Is it 'a cat'   (random cats )  or  'the cat' (suggesting 'your' cat ) ?

If the 2nd, perhaps its your 'animal protector / spirit companion / guardian ' ?

If the first  ... maybe you just got 'adopted'  ?

There is another possible ore random cause  ;    the cat senses you are listening to it, so it stops .  I Know rats and mice do this, as I have tested it numerous times ; as soon as I 'directionally focus' on listening to where they are .... nothing .

Ummmmm ...   But  maybe  not, as cats do not have predators like rats and mice have.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nungali said:

Is it 'a cat'   (random cats )  or  'the cat' (suggesting 'your' cat ) ?

If the 2nd, perhaps its your 'animal protector / spirit companion / guardian ' ?

If the first  ... maybe you just got 'adopted'  ?

There is another possible ore random cause  ;    the cat senses you are listening to it, so it stops .  I Know rats and mice do this, as I have tested it numerous times ; as soon as I 'directionally focus' on listening to where they are .... nothing .

Ummmmm ...   But  maybe  not, as cats do not have predators like rats and mice have.

It is 'a cat' Nungali :) Thank you for sharing the knowledge about rats and mice.

Sign in to follow this