Sign in to follow this  
mantis

tantric films

there was a post made here a while ago about a movie in which someone must go up a mountain or something on some type of tantric quest. does anyone remember the name?

Spring, Summer,, really is an amazing film. Cant really watch it munching pop corn and sipping coke. Best watched in a dark room. needs concentration and thought.

Any other similar films to recommend?

Spring, Summer,, really is an amazing film. Cant really watch it munching pop corn and sipping coke. Best watched in a dark room. needs concentration and thought.

Any other similar films to recommend?

Why Has Bodhidharma Left for the East? is a good movie

i saw the spring summer fall winter... and spring movie; i liked it although had no idea what was going on (it was in korean, no subtitles) but i had a general idea. it shows a lot of attachments and how they affect us. i thank all of you for the recommendations but it's not the movie i was talking about it... i wish i could explain it better.

i saw the spring summer fall winter... and spring movie; i liked it although had no idea what was going on (it was in korean, no subtitles) but i had a general idea. it shows a lot of attachments and how they affect us. i thank all of you for the recommendations but it's not the movie i was talking about it... i wish i could explain it better.

Travellers and Magicians?

Meetings with Remarkable Men? (Gurdjieff)

Milarepa?

Can you give anymore details?

Sign in to follow this