Sign in to follow this  
Master Teresa

Chi, Qi or Love

Spoiler

Hi, this is Teresa Yeung and some people will call me Master Teresa. I coincidently came across Dao Burns a few days ago as I was googling.  As there is no coincidence and I just follow the chi and join you".   Wish that I can be of help and support to each other❤

Humbly I have been teaching Qi Gong over 20 years ago. I am the successor to Grandmaster Weizhao Wu who obtained the highest official Qi Gong title in China in 1995 from the Qi Gong Talent Bank of Peoples Republic of China. The Wu's Eye Qi Gong - a 4000 people  research study for 3 years in 1980s led by Grandmaster Wu which helped millions on vision. 

On my 60th Birthday, I gave a my  Free webinar on "Eye Healing Demystifed" for gratitude.  I would like to offer you the link so you can enjoy my 1.5 hour webinar much information and chi practice with healing😊

https://www.theseventhhappiness.com/eye-qi-gong/history-of-eye-chi-gong.html

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello, Master Teresa, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hello Master Teresa,

Very nice to have someone with such an extensive background.  Very nice of you to share your knowledge with us, on your birthday also. :) Hope you will enjoy your time here - theres alot of qigong people floating around that I'm sure would love to chat with you.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 2

Hi Master Teresa,

Welcome.  Yes, it sounds like you have much knowledge and experiences you can share with us.

• Like 2

The qigong system taught by Master Teresa Yeung is one of the most powerful I have ever tried, the qi that is collected is very noticeable and improves health in every way.

I have the videos of her and the book of her and it never ceases to amaze me the lack of publicity of that system, which is easily among the 5 most powerful taught today.

Sign in to follow this