Sign in to follow this  
Joolian

Salt water cleanse

Hi there,

has anyone here already tried a salt water cleanse, to cleanse the colon?

Just curious about your experiences - I want to try that before I will do my first ever Liver/Gallbladder flush.

Thank you and best,

Julian

• Thanks 1

salt water cleanse?  Where is the salt water going?   Colonic??  Mouthwash??  drinking?  and what concentration? 

This stuff can be risky.  Be careful.  For example, I might have a totally different view of what a salt water cleanse is then you, and tell you its great, when your method could be dangerous, too much salt kills.  So be careful.

I've done some fasting (Daniel Reid protocol in Tao of Health Sex & Longevity, plus modern 3 day keto fast by Tim Ferris) and colonics (well one) and better safe then sorry. 

Edited by thelerner

Sorry, I didn't explain it. I meant the salt water cleanse where one would ingest 1-2 liters of water mixed with 1 Tablespoon of natural salt right after waking up in the morning, on empty stomach. This will result in a detoxification and cleaning of the colon. "You will take your digestive tract back to its childhood state. http://www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm

• Like 1

I agree that this can be very risky.

I remember how one friend of mine told me about her experience of purification with salt water. She drank about five (!) Liters of salt water. She said that she had never felt so bad. Then a lot of slag came out with water. As a result, she began to feel much better and cleaner.

However, according to her confession, she would not have decided to repeat this experiment.

Rinsing the oral cavity with salt water is good for gums inflammation  - this is what I know.

Sign in to follow this