dwai

Light is Pure Awareness

I am thinking more emptiness like the other great traditions meditation.

50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.' If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"

• Like 1

It has been 77 years and I still don't like "emptiness".  Hehehe.

Yes, if one were to say that the way to God is through the Light (of God) then I wouldn't be able to dispute that.  And yes, here we could say that Light is pure awareness (of God).

10 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

... the place where the light came into being by itself ...

This is actually Ziran (Tzujan) in Daoism.

12 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

It is motion and rest.'"

This is interesting too: Yang and Yin.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

It has been 77 years and I still don't like "emptiness".  Hehehe.

Yes, if one were to say that the way to God is through the Light (of God) then I wouldn't be able to dispute that.  And yes, here we could say that Light is pure awareness (of God).

This is actually Ziran (Tzujan) in Daoism.

This is interesting too: Yang and Yin.

Much like Buddhism’s  form=void/motion and rest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

For whatever the reason, when I conceptualize the word "void" Nietzsche's "abyss" comes to mind.

http://qianfengdaoismuk.weebly.com/daoist-meditation-stills-and-calms-the-mind.html

It can be said that the ancestral cavity is the mysterious entrance that humanity must pass through during self-cultivation, but the mysterious entrance is not inside the body, and the ancestral cavity is not outside the body. 

• Thanks 1

Even "God" can not keep one from returning to the Self. (also meaning mind can not make that crossing)

As alluded to me in Taoism (as it is in several other ways) per chap 43 of the T.T.C.: "Only Nothing can enter into no-space"

Edited by 3bob

So I mentioned before how the music of Taoist alchemy is the small universe meditation. The number 9 is the fundamental pitch as the Lunar calendar with 81 months as the diameter of 9 of the pitch pipe. So 9 is the "positive" or yang qi number for the ascent of positive fire in the small universe or microcosmic orbit alchemy meditation. This is the secret of why 9 is the number of growth in both Daoism and Pythagorean alchemy.

The qi of the heart is yin qi as the negative fire descent which is required to then restore the positive fire. This qi of the heart is then called Ji-Earth of Li while the qi of the kidneys is called Wu-earth of Kan. So when the Moon as yuan qi is activated is is because the yang and yin qi have been stored into the one vitality, so that the Wuji is experienced as the Tai Chi. This means the lower tan tien has been filled up so that the spirit-vitality or shen-qi manifests as the third eye awakening. This is called the first half of alchemy as seeing the light of the moon, since the negative fire restored the positive fire, to enable the Moon to shine forth.

And so it is stated that when thought is "stablised" or "immutable" and then "reduced to nothing" this enables the Earth to build up the yuan qi energy of the Moon - by internal listening.

when the ear hears a sound, the desire for it stirs the generative force....vitality is (eternal) life which is the essential generative force.

And so the first stage is to concentrate the thought on the center of the brain. And so this is done when the eyes are closed by visualizing light - but when the eyes are open it is done by keeping the tongue against the roof of the mouth - so that the vagus nerve is connected back to the pineal gland. The front vagus nerve then connects to the right side of the heart - the ventricle - and then down to the testicles. So then as the qi develops in the pineal gland the cerebrospinal fluid overflows out of the sinus cavity and is swallowed as salvia. With the tongue against the roof of the mouth - the qi energy is able to travel with the nervous system - into the lower tan t'ien. Otherwise it travels into the blood system, into the heart, and creates ejaculation.

And so while the eyes are open, then along with the tongue against the roof of the mouth, the ears can listen and concentration on the center of the brain. This is done by flexing the middle ear muscles, which as Dr. Stephen Porges states, pulls in high frequency energy into the ears. Listening is an active process of the middle ear drums, not just a passive hearing response. This flexing of the middle ear muscles then causes the vagus nerve to connect with the pineal gland so that you can feel the qi energy focused in the pineal gland as the true intention of awareness.

Neuroscience has now proven that our awareness is actually controlled by the thalamus and connected also to the back of the brain - the parietal-occipital lobe. This is the "Bindu chakra" point in kriya yoga alchemy. So by flexing the middle ear muscles we then brain in energy from direct awareness of the yuan qi prana of the formless awareness - through the bindu chakra point at the back of the skull.

Hence it is said: Spirit without vitality does not make a man live; and vitality without spirit does not cause him to die....Spirit returns to nothingness because of immutable thought.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Thanks 2

For me looking at this from a practical view point, I think of what the great green philosopher Shrek pointed out, 'we are like onions'.  Our senses distract us from our core.  Our thoughts are voluminous and layered, we live in a labyrinth of them.

Much of the work, imo,  in seeing the light, turning it around.. flipping it off.. is sealing the senses.  Getting real quiet, then quieter still.  The 4th part of my daily meditation is to get as noiseless as possible.  During the day I try to keep a quiet mind.  Sometimes using imagery from Rawn Clarks Center of Stillness meditation where the 5 senses plus thought and emotion are separated out as spheres that float outside of you.  Or imagery of thoughts as multiple record players where I have the power to lift up the stylus. 

In truth I don't know what the light is, but I'm keeping a quiet mind on it. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

And so while the eyes are open, then along with the tongue against the roof of the mouth, the ears can listen and concentration on the center of the brain. This is done by flexing the middle ear muscles, which as Dr. Stephen Porges states, pulls in high frequency energy into the ears. Listening is an active process of the middle ear drums, not just a passive hearing response. This flexing of the middle ear muscles then causes the vagus nerve to connect with the pineal gland so that you can feel the qi energy focused in the pineal gland as the true intention of awareness.

Hey Drew... Any tips on how to flex the middle ear muscles?
Or how to know you're flexing them?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

what is hearing music

when I hear the music only in my mind's ear?

where does that music live?

ear?  inner ear?  mind?  awareness?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cheya said:

It is something I realized after opening the third eye. So now when I flex my middle ears then I feel magnetic bliss get focused in the pineal gland as the yuan qi energy.

But Dr. Stephen Porges has some kind of training program with special sounds. We know flexing the middle ear muscle pulls in high frequency sound. We know the highest pitch we hear externally actually resonates the brain as a whole as ultrasound. We know that this ultrasound causes 3000 times greater electric conductance of the microtubules, more amplitude than any other frequency. Also the ultrasound increases serotonin which is increased by vagus nerve activation.

So in meditation with sound - I use the Small Universe meditation of http://springforestqigong.com and so the key is that the breathing and listening as mental concentration then "tie the monkey mind" to the heart so that thinking gets less and less and the energy increases.

We know that listening is faster than Fourier Uncertainty - which means that listening is not a linear operation and so listening is an active process - while science with the "measurement problem" of quantum physics at its foundation is limited to light as a linear operation measurement with time as a symmetric "cycle" that is measured visually.

Rather time is Kala as Kali - the formless awareness Goddess that, as Nuit of Egypt, will never be "unveiled" - can never be seen. So there is eternal motion of time-frequency but it is harmonized as noncommutative phase which is a 5th dimension that is nonlocal awareness as energy-information or superluminal momentum.

So in music it is called the Hypersonic Effect from natural tuning. Not Western tuning since Western music uses logarithmic tuning with the assumption that time is a spatial symmetric measurement.

So for example because of Fourier Uncertainty it would literally take an infinite amount of time to listen to the Perfect Fifth as 3/2 frequency. This is because the Perfect fifth is noncommutative with C to F as the undertone harmonic as frequency 2/3 and C to G as the overtone harmonic as 3/2 frequency. This has to be "converted" to a symmetric measurement in Western science.

Actually it is the other way around - it was music theory that was lied about and this created Western science!! haha. This is very true but only really math professor Luigi Borzacchini has published on this.

So it is proven that if you study a music instrument before age 7 the you get a much larger corpus callosum that connects the right and left brain. Listening to time is left brain dominant, and so music training increases language acquisition since word comprehension also relies on close timing precision. But with syncopated rhythms, as Professor Daniel Oore points out, the time switches over to the right brain perception and so becomes a frequency perception.

And so if we listen to music with our eyes closed - this becomes right brain dominant as we visualize the changes of "pitch" as a spatial measurement that in fact does not exist "in space." And so for example if you take the octave then C to F is the Perfect Fourth harmonic while F to C as the octave is the Perfect Fifth. So even though it's the same geometry of notes - F and C - the music frequency is different as pitch. But our ears actually will hear a Perfect Fourth as a Perfect Fifth as long as the root tonic is not the basis of comparison.

This is the secret of alchemy because for the Chinese music scale - the Pitch Pipe is used instead of a wavelength. So the "root tonic" as the Moon  yuan qi energy - as 9 - is then used to create yang notes as 2/3 wavelength but the diameter also changes - so 6. I go into the details on the blog. Essentially you get heaven and earth harmonized from this solar-lunar resonance since the Perfect Fifth is just then 3/4 of the 2/3 as an inversion - so it is 4/3 wavelength of 2/3. But there is no need to align the octave with the Perfect Fifth, as in the case of Western harmonics - instead of you have infinite resonance of complementary opposites.

In other words in the West - 2/3 as C to F subharmonic is doubled to 4/3 as the "yin" energy  - but since they try to line it up with the Octave then the 2 is actually called geometric magnitude and so it has to be 4/3 and can not be 2/3. It has to be arithmetic mean as 3/2 x harmonic mean as 4/3 = 2 as geometric mean. In other words the complementary opposites as noncommutative phase of 2/3 and 3/2 got covered up. Instead then the natural harmonics were changed into irrational magnitude tuning with each note as the 12th root of 2. And so the square root of 2 that people learn in math high school - is actually from 9/8 as 3/2 squared to 9/4 and halved to 9/8 and then cubed to the tritone interval as the middle of the octave aka the "devil's interval."

So then the secret of the Pythagorean Tetraktys is the same as the Tai Chi which is also the same as the three gunas of India.

So what happens with the throat singing of Tibetan Monks is it is achieved by meditation first as the upper harmonics - through internal listening and this activates the vagus nerve which then relaxes the throat muscles, enabling the very deep OM sound. And then when there is very deep activation of the heart right side vagus nerve as the "secret pinhole" to the yuan qi or shakti - then you hear the heart spontaneously emit a loud OM sound. Master Nan, Huai-chin says this means the 2nd chakra has opened up to convert jing to shen energy.

So the "inner ear" method in Buddhism, also called Sound-Current as Kwan-yin or Guanyin - this can be just to listen to the highest pitch and the more you listen then the stronger the energy gets, as Lao Tzu says - the highest sound that can not be heard. And so then the quantum coherence resonance of listening is proven to be a sub-angstrom wavelength - smaller than light wavelength - and it enables the phonon to be "delocalized" - as zero sound - it has "sub-wavelength" as reverse time with superluminal freuqency as momentum. This is what enables precognition and what Yan Xin called the synchronous resonance virtual information field that does the healing. Dark Energy is this same reverse time, superluminal momentum energy called "Baryon Acoustic Oscillations" as quantum degeneracy pressure.

So because it is noncommutative phase then at the microscopic level the positive pressure balances out with the gravitational collapse of spacetime as a logarithmic singularity and so you get quantum entanglement as the ether-information or proto-conciousness. This is called "direct perception" - so as telepathy it is a literal spacetime field that emanates out of the center of the brain. And so when we do exorcisms - we are literally changing the stored information in the microscopic ether black holes - and creating a spacetime shift of consciousness as what the Universe does on its own. So it is not "us" doing it - but by listening then the light goes to zero time.

The secret is that one eye is Moon light and the other eye is Sun Light - and so the yang qi and yin qi are the noncommutative phase fields as different directions in time so there is then an "instantaneous" healing by the Universe that we can listen to and logically infer but as far as knowing the results - it is either in the past or the future - as perceived through our spiritual ego of light.

If you get the chills from listening to music - this is called Frisson but it is the vagus nerve being activated by the inner ear - and so activates the qi energy which then neutralizes free radicals in the body. but that is still just dopamine increase by the vagus nerve. While the deeper frisson is then the Sacrum subharmonic - as the right side vagus nerve is activated this increases the serotonin and sublimates it from the lower body. So for example if you hold the breath after exhale then it's proven to increase oxygen in the brain, along with serotonin, by activating the vagus nerve. And so the Mozart Effect in music is this deeper serotonin increase from listening to the "slow" baroque middle movements - and classical - at 60 beats per minute. This synchronizes the mind with the heart so you get a strong right brain visualization as spirit biophoton activation while the brain goes into theta - to alpha brain waves with increased serotonin.

Or it can be done through extreme yang movement - so with trance drumming it is 7 to 9 beats per second so this synchronizes the brain at the alpha to theta brain waves. But the key is to have the legs bent, with the thigh muscle sore, so the legs shake 7 to 9 beats per second - and this causes the sympathetic nervous system to get pushed to the extreme, creating a "parasympathetic rebound" which then activates the vagus nerve as a serotonin increase from the ELF subharmonic. So for example Tesla creates such a ELF resonator and gave it to Mark Twain and he had to run to the bathroom - because when the serotonin increases this is what causes the colon to get flushed out.

So Dr. Andrija Puharich called it the Hydron-Phonon effect since the water is split by the ultrasound and you get delocalized protons that have a reverse precession or spin as the ELF subharmonic that is actually reverse time energy. So we can then say that this is the Yuan Qi as the Lunar-Earth resonance or Schumann resonance. It is proven that energy healing masters have strong ELF subharmonic electromagnetic waves with their brain synchronized with the  Schumann resonance. This is actually the reverse time virtual information field that has a noncommutative phase with the ultrasound going into quantum nonlocal coherence of the collagen.

So when the collagen of the microtubules is filled with qi then the whole body pulsates - the bones get soft and flexible like a baby and the body-mind merges back in with the yuan qi energy - and you hear the OM sound which is really this infinite time-frequency resonance that originates in silence. It is called quantum coherence that is nonlocal and so there is no zero and no infinity - but instead a "self-amplifying" energy-information that creates energy-mass and spacetime - as a 5th dimensional coherence coordinating everything. The past and future are perceived through light - so that as qigong master Yan Xin says - the virtual information field is "bidirectional" meaning that any blockage perceived in the past is already healed in the future and this listening as Yuan Qi consciousness then can tap into the future to change the past.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cheya said:

I can help you there   ......       I can cause your inner ear muscles to flex for you   .....   from a distance           -_-

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, silent thunder said:

what is hearing music

when I hear the music only in my mind's ear?

where does that music live?

ear?  inner ear?  mind?  awareness?

I think we love music for its anticipation.  We anticipate the beats, it's like the constant satisfaction of solving a puzzle.  We're all gifted with a certain genius memory for music, a thousand notes in a tune and we seem to be able to pick them out quickly and unconsciously.  And when they're put in place, it's pleasing, slightly off note or tempo and its dissonant. 

There are irresistible universal tunes, -Shave and a Hair Cut, Two Bits.   I imagine Music and Poetry are as old as mankind.  Our first passions, myths and knowledge of everything worth recording has been set to music or poetry since the very beginning, and it has shaped us.   I contend we are infact, Homo Musicous.  Image result for monkey with walkman

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thelerner said:

I think we love music for its anticipation.  We anticipate the beats, it's like the constant satisfaction of solving a puzzle.  We're all gifted with a certain genius memory for music, a thousand notes in a tune and we seem to be able to pick them out quickly and unconsciously.  And when they're put in place, it's pleasing, slightly off note or tempo and its dissonant. 

There are irresistible universal tunes, -Shave and a Hair Cut, Two Bits.   I imagine Music and Poetry are as old as mankind.  Our first passions, myths and knowledge of everything worth recording has been set to music or poetry since the very beginning, and it has shaped us.   I contend we are infact, Homo Musicous.  Image result for monkey with walkman

Yes there is a Polish scientist who argued that "pitch centre recognition" is what makes homo sapiens distinct.

And so then he investigates how this is tied to awareness and mathematics - how the pitch is perceived. But the problem is he doesn't know about the noncommutative phase math. Instead he just compares a continuum as irrational magnitude with discrete numbers. So I emailed him to let him know about the math - and he said he would investigate this.

So there is a quantum physicist who is also a music composer - Gerhard Dorda - in Germany although I think he is German in Czech. Anyway - he did an analysis of the quantum effects of the Sun and Moon and argues that life on Earth has a quantal time awareness via water at around 20 hertz frequency - with a quantum uncertainty between alpha and gamma brain waves.

So that is "self awareness" but deep listening to music has much stronger effects. For example there is a book called "The Haunting Melody" by psychologist Theodore Reik. So he details how if you get a song in your head - then this is a gateway to your subconscious emotions. So if you remember the words to the song, then it reveals the subconscious meaning.

So with meditation - the subconscious is what is perceived as a quantum holographic computer - of our brain - it is also superluminal and stored as quantum consciousness. So it is the emotional energy that then gives the amplitude of the memory storage. So then this is why music was used to memorize long poems and the history of peoples - using the lyre or as a griot, etc. - like Homer's epic poems were originally sung. Because if you sing, this is right brain dominant for visualization as memory.

But with someone like Mozart - there is a book called "The Creative Process" - or with Brahms, etc. - the music compositions are handed down in full as a conceptual flash of light. But the information itself is nonlocal - so that the future is already there. This is what physics means when they refer to music as explaining quantum nonlocality - because if you have a "score" of music written down - the future is already there in the information field, embedded, based on the spacetime form.

So with anticipation - this is what one level of dopamine bliss is - but it is still based on a conscious awareness as anticipation. Whereas for the deeper serotonin level as photographic memory in an alpha-theta trance - then the information is received with no intentional thought, but rather instead from pure listening.

The pianist Helene - describes this - her favorite piece is Ravel's piano concerto in G. I also performed this. So she states:

I think what makes a concert so special is that is has to be an emotional event, first of all. I think few people realize how it has to do with a fraction of a section. If something really special happens, time is all of a sudden being suspended. You know it can actually alter time. It can stop for a moment. When all these people are being touched by something you have this element of shared freedom. There is an equality to it, something very marvelous. You have to push, sort of go to the limit, more than willing to relinquish that control. So you can react to the inspiration of the moment.

So what she also describes is that she has synesthesia so that she imagines colors with notes and she says this is crucial for her to memorize music. And so what is really happening is she is tapping into the spacetime ether as phonon energy or quantum protoconsciousness. As I mentioned - and Ernest Rutherford made this same remark in his critique of quantum physics to Einstein:

image.thumb.png.5252086725215b912507c138fff73082.png

• Like 1

“Ananda and all you who listen here
Should inward turn your faculty
Of hearing to hear your own nature
Which alone achieves Supreme Bodhi.
That is how enlightenment is won.
Buddhas as many as the Ganges’ sand
Entered this one gateway to Nirvana.
All past Tathagathatas
Have achieved this method.”

(“The Surangama Sutra”, Selections from the Upasaka Lu K’uan Yu Translation, Published by Rider and Company, London)
and

In The Tibetan Book of the Dead , The person who has died is listening to the voice of their guru read the text for seven or more days, despite the fact they no longer possess the physical apparatus they once used for hearing.

and Tao Te Ching, chapter 41:

translation by Gia-fu Feng and Jane English):

The highest notes are hard to hear;

the highest pitch we hear externally actually resonates the brain as a whole as ultrasound which is then quantum coherent resonance of the microtubules with 3000 times greater electrical conductance as normal. This is called the "hypersonic effect" of the five tones. It's not from Western tuning but rather the nonwestern tuning using natural harmonics resonance.

The small universe meditation or microcosmic orbit found in Kriya Yoga as circulation of energy - also found in Egypt and West Asian alchemy - is because the Fire goes into the Earth to turn the Water into Air with air being Aion or the Wind element as formless awareness that is listened to - in the Inner Ear method of Buddhism. This meditation is based on 12 harmonic nodes along the body-mind just as the 12 notes are from the 1:2:3:4: as infinite resonance of Emptiness-Yang-Yin or the "three gunas of no guna."