Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Nazis and migrants in Germany

Nazis and migrants in Germany

A Prussian baron lived by us here, who in his youth was a Nazi and fought with Russians. He was captured by Russians, and hid their rewards in the jacket. For that, his ribs was broken, and he was given a couple dozen in prison camps. There he met a famous Jewish musician, and he taught him music. He worked here - did musical instruments on order, he was a very interesting man. In Russia he hasn't left underground mines over the years.
One day my friend got to the theater, which is located in a building where during the war years SS was located. There the actors cooked during the performance, and then eaten together with the audience:)

As regards immigrants, the majority invents nothing, but immediately goes to study in courses and then finds a job. But these people in Germany are effectively deprived of a vote and a voice, because they are just people of second, third class. Smarter people are looking for any more kosher opportunities and usually start their own business. However they have a third, fourth role to play. The Germans are accountable for that. Some particularly talented members of bureaucratic elite to somehow rise up, start to lick ass of German politicians. And they are really seriously promoting. Not talented politarists find any bureaucratic feeder, and milk it the rest of their life, without any serious prospects. Some talented, but decent people fight first years, but having seen that it is waste of time, give up and just live quietly. But particularly decent and stoic people discover in detail what is Western society, which represents the Wolf pit, where all eat away at each other, and they begin to engage in the same, if they have a particularly progressive ideas. It is not a big deal to destroy a Western corporation, if you have particularly valuable inventions. Particularly interesting from this point of view are American corporations. And they give huge life thing for a good life in Germany.
And as for the Nazis, there are a lot of them in Germany, and it is possible to communicate properly with them, but carefully!

In this regard there are a lot of similarities between Germany and the USA.  But I think immigrants have a better chance of advancement in the USA than do those in Germany.

I am Prussian on my mother's side.  (Yunker/Junker)

The Jews are always getting a bad rap but they do their best to work around that.

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

In this regard there are a lot of similarities between Germany and the USA.  But I think immigrants have a better chance of advancement in the USA than do those in Germany.

I am Prussian on my mother's side.  (Yunker/Junker)

The Jews are always getting a bad rap but they do their best to work around that.

Explains a lot :)

Sign in to follow this