Tryingtodobetter

Does anyone experience walls popping around them?

I want to chalk this phenomena up to a delusion, it is just so persistent in my home and sometimes in other places

I feel like my magnetism is higher than "normal" and I just want to free myself of these happenings around me.

Sometimes it seems as though those around me are able to be influenced by my thoughts.

Sometimes it seems as though my words have an unusual amount of influence.

I just want to free myself of these kinds of happenings if that is possible, I just want a relatively normal life at this point

I would greatly appreciate feedback on this matter

• Like 1

Hehehehehehehhe......in the past, it happens all the time when I am meditating.  Usually a loud clicking sound or a loud doh sound.  Nowadays, is not so much.  Depends.....   It does not bother me at all.  I kind of like it.  Is a sign that my mind is exercising its power.... 

34 minutes ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

I want to chalk this phenomena up to a delusion, it is just so persistent in my home and sometimes in other places

I feel like my magnetism is higher than "normal" and I just want to free myself of these happenings around me.

Sometimes it seems as though those around me are able to be influenced by my thoughts.

I just want to free myself of these kinds of happenings if that is possible, I just want a relatively normal life at this point

It could be anything ... hard to tell from your scant description of the phenomena   eg   what is your wall made from, is it shared with anything on the other side, does it have plumbing in it, what are the house foundations like . etc ?

If it s a large Doh sound  ..... someone watching Simspon's in next door apartment  ?     ( Sorry, couldnt resist that one )

• Like 2

I live in a log cabin in the north east if the walls, ceiling and floors  are not popping around me something is wrong. I expand, contract and pop as well. Occasionally I have thoughts that influence and create my reality. I am pretty sure this is normal.

• Like 3

I think a big aspect of this is that when your mind is kind of open, and you are becoming aware of all sorts of random stuff around you, it only makes sense that you'll become more aware of the random noises that happen. Pretty much any structure is going to have walls that make sounds for one reason or another.

This is the same as what you described in the other thread:

I have some trouble ignoring the words of others having conversations that are not addressed to me personally, kind of like a continual eavesdropping and finding how their words apply to my own life

I consider it to be a form of "hypervigilance", or the mind being too alert. It happens due to stress.

Another aspect is...yes there might be an aspect of your energy body affecting your environment. But it's not anything special...every person has the same thing happening all of the time, they just might not notice it. If they do, then ask yourself: so what? The walls make a noise due to the magnetism of human beings...so what?

Something I think is that paying attention to this idea, and trying to discover more about it, can lead down the path toward full blown delusions. Better to not start thinking about unique powers and abilities that you have, etc.

So I advise you to just chalk it up to being too alert to random stuff in your surroundings, due to stress. That's really the primary issue here.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Thanks 1

Phenomena happens... just watch it come and go, like the waves of the ocean.

Sometimes it's crazy and intense, other times it's a small noise.  None of it lasts, I've found.

• Like 3

Focus on the breath and see if it helps.  Mindfulness or staying present in the moment is the best solution for all these.  Just witnessing without getting caught up in the stories mind creates around events.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

Now that you've observed it, don't pay attention. Keep up your meditation without distractions (as others have said too). It's amazing how little we observe until everything quietens down. All houses make sounds, creak and pop etc.

It's more evident at night when the world is in slumber. If you meditate at night you are bound to encounter these phenomena. And, there's usually no "ghost in the machine", so to speak...

• Like 2

I want to throw this out..hehehehe..........The month I was experiencing a spontaneous kundalini energy rising experience (I was 18 back then),  I would hear a loud clicking sound.  What was the big deal.  Well, this sound triggered my Kundalini energy while I was meditating.   I would meditate for 15 minutes without hearing anything.  When this sound goes CLICK or TICK, boom...my sense heightened and it would trigger my kundalini energy...full blown rising with third eye illuminating with light and fire and heat sensation all over the body.  

I don't know about you but these sounds are triggered by my meditation.  Again, I don't really care and it does not scare me at all.....:)  Just saying........

On 23/03/2018 at 10:25 AM, Wu Ming Jen said:

I live in a log cabin in the north east if the walls, ceiling and floors  are not popping around me something is wrong. I expand, contract and pop as well. Occasionally I have thoughts that influence and create my reality. I am pretty sure this is normal.

Indeed !  I am a 'cabin dweller' too . Thats why I asked . 

As far as the 'personal popping'   goes, I recommend  ...

Spoiler

5db39671161774939647a9e9a74b3326.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

All this time I thought that minty fresh scent around me was a spiritual experience. Cabin life is the best life at least that is what the sign says above my door. 

its pretty good outside the cabin too   :) 

main.jpg

Also, normally I would include a pic of the rivers and waterfalls here , but since this mad guy did this  ( deliberately ) here the other day :

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-25/dont-try-this-at-home-kayaker-drops-20m-dangar-falls/9584648?pfm=sm

not sure if that plays OS ... he went over this in a   kayak   :

1516257707001_5756786333001_575678498200

\

Never%2BNever%2BCreek,%2BDorrigo%2BNP,%2

Never%2BNever%2BCreek,%2BDorrigo%2BNP,%2