Benbeastmode

Hey guys

Hi everyone,

Just joined up as i've been interested in these things a while. I've done a few forms of qigong. Male Sexual Qigong and 'Unique Powerful Sexual Qigong' and found 'some' results but not what i'd hoped.

I've been doing Tantra for a while now, but it's caused some issues which is the main reason I signed up to ask in the mens section.

My main focus is looking to increase masculine energy, being more comfortable with my masculinity, masculine strength (by that I don't necessarily mean physical, I already lift weights for that) aswell as more sexual energy and presence. Aswell as hopefully increased sexual performance if that's part of these practices.

From what i've been reading either Hsing yi by Bruce Frantzis or something by Gary Clymann.

It's been difficult to find what i'm looking for in that area. I noticed alot of Tantra teachers are really feminine and weak and that's not what I like.

Can anyone recommend anything for developing these traits or comment on the systems i've mentioned. I'll post my other issue in the mens section when i'm able to post.

• Like 1

Hello, Ashidakim and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Ashidakim,

You will find many opportunities to speak to your interests here.  Many others here with similar questions.  I won't be able to help as I never studied sex - it was always first hand experience for me - I asked, she responded, I acted on the response.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

7 hours ago, Ashidakim said:

the main reason I signed up to ask in the mens section.

Welcome to TDB. :)

I have given you access to the men's forum, Fuxi. I hope you are able to find answers that will help you along your path.

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome. I haven't heard of masculine core breathing, but it may be similar to what I do with the Tantra.

Things like the microcosmic orbit, and breathing into different parts of the body (e.g penis, testicles, perenium), and chaotic breathing into the same parts and such.

I'm also doing testicle massage before bed each night, and last night discovered perenium massage.. I had the idea and looked it up and it also goes along with it. Seems my sex drive is increasing from these things, which is what I want.. but the frustration is at the moment i'm not having sex with anyone.

Honestly i'm not into this for any elightenment or spititual stuff. The truth is it's to have better sex, perform better and attract the kind of women I want.

Edited by Ashidakim
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Ashidakim said:

Honestly i'm not into this for any elightenment or spititual stuff. The truth is it's to have better sex, perform better and attract the kind of women I want.

I don't have any advice, just wanted to say that I love your honesty. Welcome! 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 7:26 PM, Marblehead said:

I asked, she responded, I acted on the response.

Hi Dada-da,

Masculinity is most virile when welcomed and embraced by femininity.

il_570xN.607906373_mfpp.jpg

Also I feel my strongest when I am at my gentlest.

gentle-gentleness-image-quotes-james-dean-quotations-Favim.com-215302.jpg

She agrees...

i-prize-thy-gentle-heart-free-from-ambition-falsehood-or-art-and-thy-good-mind-daily-refined-by-quote-1.jpg

So what is a man's true masculinity <=> femininity  perception?

From his own perception of reality?

To each his own?

d4bfe424df1f7c27520b2a1c929f5155.jpg

601392616-marc-feigen-fasteau-quote-the-male-stereotype-makes-masculinity-not.jpg

79715-Clint-Eastwood-Quote-The-most-gentle-people-in-the-world-are-macho.jpg

32e2a5ddb38045fe17b12785de6c5ad8.jpg

I found my own true masculine self - only very recently in the arms of a woman. 

shiva-shakti-gold-front-green-ss-ss4.jpg

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
  • Like 1

I won't be able to help as I never studied sex - it was always first hand experience for me.

Hi Dada-da,

When he came to us as a puppy, he was very playful and we named him BALL.

We did teach him anything. But he is so good at it and we renamed him STUD.

So? No need to study it as we all already know (including STUD):

funny-pictures-funny-christmas-funny-kids-funny-quotes-funny-sayings-Favim.com-582237.jpg

First hand? Yes.

- Lima

• Like 1

Welcome. Are you the same Ashida Kim who wrote a number of books on martial arts and on ninjutsu? 

Haha nah I just used the username :P

Limahong I assume you are a woman. Because you just presented a whole lot of feminist bullshit. This is why I avoid alot of places, because people just come out with this crap.. trying to tell men how to act and attacking masculinity by saying it's fragile. I get enough of that shit coming up on facebook.

If that's your advice then I don't want it. Real masculnity.. not sensetive, feminist bs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ashidakim said:

I assume you are a woman.

Hi Ashidakim,

Your assumption is misplaced. I am a guy.

I am sharing a balanced yin-yang perspective that is the bedrock of my new-found masculinity.

The fundamental sexual foundation of my well-being is my mind.

Have you ever tried wu-wei love making when at the pinnacle you are neither masculine nor feminine?

At that point - you can go on forever as intimately as you want with these fashioning your mind (moment to moment):

PEACE and SILENCE.

Give it a try as a guy.

- LimA

• Like 3

On 3/21/2018 at 8:59 PM, Kar3n said:

men's forum

sex

Hi Kar3n and Dada-da,

Thank you both and phil for according this to my preceding post -

I am not sure if anyone has/had shared wu-wei lovemaking (sex) before. Please enlighten.

I have asked the same of two trusted Bummies (X and Y) the same through PM. These are their responses:

X - He did not seem to understand you. Need to remember that most people do not really feel energy. Very few will understand.

(My response - Not to worry about him. So long as you understand where I am coming from, it is more than enough for me.)

Y - Most are going to think you mean a physical woman... I doubt anyone is going to assume a consort despite the picture.

(My response - picture is both physical woman and consort. Both consort and wu-wei sex - make sense to you?)

Y - Make sense to me as I know the background or the basis for you posts... Wuwei to me is not just the non-intention and non-interference that most think of... but it has an energetic aspect as well. Most won't ever know that side.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Ashidakim said:

I assume you are a woman.

HI Ashidakim,

Now that your assumption is not as presumed, any shift in your paradigm?

- LimA

22 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

If you're looking for better sex, it depends on what you're looking for, whether it's technique or understanding the philosophy behind the techniques, but in my experience, the two go hand in hand.

Hi Earl,

Thumbs up! Mind and body - the two go hand in hand. But which comes - technique or philosophy?

Art of Manliness... I go for (it)... because it focuses on classical definitions and principles to uphold.

Thumbs up - classical definitions and  principles to uphold!!

quote-jazz-is-a-white-term-to-define-black-people-my-music-is-black-classical-music-nina-simone-171412.jpg

classical-conditioning-1-728.jpg?cb=1340882009

in-the-classical-spiritual-definition-a-soul-mate-is-someone-that-you-have-reincarnated-with-many-quote-1.jpg

543892.png

im-grateful-for-believing-in-a-religion-that-can-naturally-adapt-to-changing-times-yet-uphold-quote-1.jpg

17fe06bd17a429c1763cb1ae5aad05c9.jpg

I'm not anti-feminist...

Aristotle-Metaphysics.jpg

I tend to enjoy... movements of personal dignity rather than the culture of shaming others... and uses some rather violent language that is decidedly not about equality. 

874520.png

as-far-as-our-culture-of-humiliation-goes-what-we-need-is-a-revolution-public-shaming-as-a-blood-quote-1.jpg

... the best judge for what you ultimately decide works best is YOU...

the-best-quotes-about-life-no-one-has-the-right-to-judge-you-because-n.jpg

In+the+end,+people+will+judge+you+anyway+quotes+n+sayings.jpg

Personally speaking, I am not a fan of... and tend to leave it at that as what I concluded has been repeated many times by others here.

Earl - I have not read your posts for quite a while and now I am very happy to decipher the thinking behind your thoughts shared here. From our previous PMs, I know how young you are. You are going to make TDB proud.

- LimA

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

"It's only possible to see people when one is able to see the world as others see it." - Robert Anton WIlson

1071483633-robert-anton-wilsons-quotes-2.jpg

Robert Anton Wilson (born Robert Edward Wilson; January 18, 1932 – January 11, 2007) was an American author, novelist, essayisteditorplaywrightpoetfuturist, and self-described agnostic mystic

Wilson described his work as an "attempt to break down conditioned associations, to look at the world in a new way, with many models recognized as models or maps, and no one model elevated to the truth". His goal being "to try to get people into a state of generalized agnosticism, not agnosticism about God alone but agnosticism about everything." - Wikipedia

robert-anton-wilson-robert-anton-wilson-i-have-never-experienced.jpg

robert-anton-wilson-quote-i-dont-believe-anything-i-write-or-say-i-reg.jpg

robert_anton_wilson_on_by_rationalhub-d5kw3hz.png

Robert-Anton-Wilson-Quotes-About-Love--43783.png

robert-anton-wilson-quotes-27223.png

Quotation-Robert-Anton-Wilson-theory-Meetville-Quotes-199333.jpg

robert-anton-wilson-robert-anton-wilson-nothing-of-any-importance-can.jpg

3b30e84283d5ad6e5f92220dcacd1fb3.jpg

Robert_anton_wilson_belief_death_of_intelligence_960x720.jpg

robert-anton-wilson-robert-anton-wilson-groups-are-grammatical.jpg

quote-Robert-Anton-Wilson-the-totally-convinced-and-the-totally-stupid-100166.png

robert-anton-wilson-robert-anton-wilson-there-is-one-universal-sex.jpg

- LimA