Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Flashes of light

I'm BAAACK, here for my entertainment and yours, but mainly mine

Well Hell, I was going to write on that thread flashes of light and it go shut down so I'll start this one.

I saw a lot of flashes of light tonight, but that's due to thunderstorms in the Amazon.  Here near the top of the Andes the mountains block the sound of thunder so you only see the almost constant flashes of light on the night sky to the East.    It doesn't have a thing to do the San Pedro.  Hell, I only took a little sip, I feel sorry for the volunteers down there in the camp, but they asked for it, or she did, in typical Adam and Eve fashion.  She's HOT by the way.  It gladdens an old man's heart to see her when she comes to the door of their tiny little A frame cabin in just her pink underpants,  I didn't sneak up on them, really, I called Hellooo from quite far away.

It all started a couple of days ago when I was weed whacking behind the center and accidentally chopped a San Pedro cactus that I forgot about that was hiding in the tall grass. In order to hide my sin I shredded it with the whacker, which had a steel blade on it.  I also cut a water pipe twice even though I knew it was there and didn't want to cut it again, after the first time a week earlier.  Anyway I got back to the outside kitchen and told the volunteers and she's like: "I want some", so I admitted to destroying it but said I knew where there was a big cactus that we could get some from.

Damn but I did a good job of cooking that stuff up, some people call it a sacred medicine but I think of now it more as just plain poison, it takes some strong damn poison to keep the bugs around here at bay ... actually not here because at this altitude there aren't so many bugs.  I never wanted to take that stuff again but I had heard about microdosing, so I just took a widdle sip.  Ha ha, like I said, I feel sorry for the volunteers.  I could hear the guy heaving all the way from down there to up here, and they probably heard me to.  It suuure is fun feeling nauseous, vomitting, and trembling, I'm still feeling it but I think the throwing up part is over.  As you can see, I can still write a god damn sentence.  Me, big bad warrior, reduced to a trembling wad of snot, sweat, and womit.  Actually I could still kick ass, but wouldn't feel like my usual fine self doing it.

A half hour after the widdle teeny sip I could tell I got too much, so I ate a little rice, as much as I could while feeling nauseus, to help me get it out, but it was tooooo late ...  As they say, take San Pedro on an empty stomach and don't eat nothin'.  But I'm not bashful, I can retch with the best of them.

Now it's raining here, by the way, so that's going to put out the volunteers camp fire.  OK, now it stopped, maybe their fire will keep going.  They say it's good to have a fire with San Pedro.  I didn't have a fire here, for lack of firewood, but I sat outside on the veranda, to be closer to nature, because that's where you can throw up without having to clean it up.  Also, here in the steep mountains there are lots of convenient edges to throw stuff over while restraining your own self from going over.

I thought it would be good to take a little vitamin C so I cut open what I thought was an orange and squeezed it into a cup of hat water, but nooo, it wasn't an orange, it was one of those look alike giant super sour lemons that grows here.  There are also sweet lemons the size of oranges, and I like the taste better than sweet oranges.  Anyway it was real special throwing up that acid brew.

The San Pedro brings out a serious case of muscular tension that can hit you everywhere, including jittery inner vision when eyes are closed, but seems centers itself on the inner thighs.  So it's an real exercise in relaxation, but it comes right back after you relax it away.  By the way, it also contains mescaline so when the eyes are open we see pretty little rainbows around stuff, whooopy fucking do.

I sat in the recliner for awhile and the cats came to sit on me, either to comfort me or keep themselves warm,  probably the latter,  There's a pussy on my lap, even now, as we speak.

So, it's midnight here now, it's been six hours now, and the brain work involved here is helping I guess, I don't feel as bad as when I started writing.  Also I decided to make a cup of hot sugar water, but with the local sugar called panela, which is a solid block of raw cane sugar, full of vitamins and minerals, it does appear that it will stay down, but ya never know with this shit.  Now just unclench your jaw asshole (to myself).

Anyway, I'm feeling better now so I'm getting the fork out of here and going to bed.  Bye.  I'll let you know if I'm able to stay down, I'm bringing a bucket with me just in case.

Edit: it's almost 2:30 in the morning now.  I couldn't sleep because my pulse was going too fast.  My big Bengal house cat insisted on coming upstairs to bed with me, so maybe he does want to comfort me.  He snuggled up to me, against my belly, in bed, spooning style, because my wife didn't want to.  I don't know, could I be smelling funny?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I lay in bed till 6:30 in the morning and wasn't able to get to sleep so I got up then.

15 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It gladdens an old man's heart to see her when she comes to the door of their tiny little A frame cabin in just her pink underpants,

Actually I lied, she wasn't just wearing her pink underpants, she also had on a thin and tight T shirt.  Actually it's always a pleasure to see her, with her cheerful smiling face and eager can-do attitude towards the work we have here.

The volunteers wandered up here around 10 in the morning to make some breakfast.  They said they had a super intense experience.  The guy said that he had never had such an intense psychedelic experience, and he's been around the block a couple of times, including the Ayahuasca that he took a couple of weeks ago.  He also said that he had a lot of pain and tension and nausea, but he only threw up once.  The girl is amazing, she had no pain, no tension, and no nausea.

They both said that they saw a lot of spirits and entities, which could be because the last people that lived down there were the Incas, which is why we call the volunteer camp Indian Village.  Sometimes we find pieces of Inca pottery while digging around there and in some other spots.  The guy said that his jaw muscles were sore from all the jaw clenching he was doing and that at one point that he felt like the spirits were pulling his body apart and he just let go and let it happen.  There was a time when he couldn't tell which way was up, and they both got a little lost in the dark together for several hours while just a few feet away from their A frame cabin, which reminds me of a party I went to in Seattle, someone had put 27 hits of LSD in a bottle of wine and it was being passed around, I had a swig of that, but the buddy I was with drank half the bottle, he got lost in the bushes around the house for several hours. 

He wasn't able to sleep last night and she slept for just a bit so they are down there now, sleeping.

• Like 1

Sacred_medicine.jpg

Here's my big Bengal house cat, Named Tiger, trying to take up the whole back seat, which is now our outside 'sofa':

Tiger1.jpg

Showing big boy's racing stripes:

Tiger2.jpg

Here's Tiger with his little girl, nicknamed Squeaky:

Tiger3.jpg

Tiger is da man.  Once he was bothering Squeaky so two of our German Shepherds, Shiva and Kiya (Moon Princess in Quichua, the local Indian language) went over to break it up.  Well Tiger was in a baad mood, maybe because we were real stoned on San Pedro; he chased the dogs back to the house, making a terrible shrieking sound, and with all his hair standing on end, which made him look twice as big.  The dogs ran for their lives.

Edited by Starjumper

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

at one point that he felt like the spirits were pulling his body apart and he just let go and let it happen

Wisdom.

Respect.

Glad you survived to tell the tale.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7587992/

Do you know this guy ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton's_Pharmacopeia

Awesome  chemist !   awesome series ! 

No I haven't heard of him, I looked for one of his videos that was specifically about San Pedro but didn't see one, the one I saw that may have been it didn't play here.  Thank you for the links, I'll look into that more.

The series seems specifically made for our SBS 2 channel  and is not viewable outside Oz . However some youtubes of some of them have started to appear .

Its called  'The Cactus Apprentice' .      A great series ... a fav episode was 'Dreamfish' , an hallucinogenic fish that gives the eater Nightmares .   The situation re  Mandrax and its mass distribution by the South African government episode was  amazing ! 

... and the LSD one , where they went to an old psychonaughtical chemist's ranch who had been altering the LSD molecule to give variant results  - like increased intelligence  and had buried his samples all over the place ... which they went and found and dug up .

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this