WadeGarret

What's your opinion of medications?

I suppose this started when I grew my hair out. I get these longings to be in the forest or away from society. It seems that it is the only place where my body feels restored. But it depends on where I go.

I remember I drove 40 miles to a place and I could feel I restore ation of my body as if my muscles are relaxed and my mind began to clear. This happens in certain areas, the Wilderness or high-energy places interesting Lee at a few Indian reservations.

Obviously I've come to learn then I am energy sensitive. When I cut my hair last year I felt as if everyone's thoughts were invading my mind, and I remember taking a drive down the road, I unbuckled my seatbelt and I was ready to jump out and fight the guy behind me.

I'm practicing celibacy I have to remain calm and also guard my thoughts, not to send out thoughts of little indent or my grumpy thoughts, as I find a return.

I stay with a relative and when I cut my hair, basically whenever I was around this relative I would get very sharp pains in the tooth and head region. Well this was around the time I was picking up vibrations to the phone. I know, y'all think I'm crazy. The funny thing is I was talking to my sister around that time and she's a very spiritual person. I remember feeling a great warmth and light coming from above when talking to her.

And I also remember being able to feel people's anger through the phone.

Maybe someone could shed some light on to what that was?

When I was with this relative I remember we came home and after everybody left I felt an extreme sharp pain in my head and mouth area. It was crazy. I went on to sort of " confront" the relative on what it was but they denied anything.

I thought celibacy and quitting drinking, sugar, and spending less time on the internet would have made me a stronger person. Now I pick up on everything lol.

Sometimes when this relative visits I know they're home before I even get home. As I drive into my neighborhood I tend to pick up these vibrations. They're sort of like and annoyed anger vibration. I wonder if it has something to do with where you sleep, because I think we're one sleeps they establish sort of their root of their vibrations.

Anywho, when this relative came to visit I picked up on all these hostile vibes. And I really didn't want to be home in fact I would have much rather sleep than my car out on the outskirts of town are near a forest but hey it's where I live.

A little bit of background, the relative I speak of is on medications including antidepressants. Well it has come to my attention that these type of medications induce a condition which is known as "akathesia induced impulsivity"

This condition is basically the feeling you want to explode. This feeling of wanting to explode, is completely overrated by the medication, so your body has this insane feeling but it is completely ignored. This condition was a term coined by Kelly Brogan if you're interested in reading more about it.

My point is, I feel that I was picking up on these vibrations big time, with my relative who takes these medications,. 

Any opinions are appreciated and thank you for reading.

Someone mention the word SEER, I do not consider myself a seer just somebody who basically can pick up the vibrations of a general area. Depending on how I'm doing my moods energy levels diet Etc.

Once in a blue moon I'll get a dream that sends me a message but other than that I'm pretty average.

You are not a seer, however a seer is expert in shutting this down while they learn to deal. I'm sorry I muddied the water. Let me be clear, you're only experiencing a side-effect of the work that is not an end in itself. 

This post is not about medication, it is about you perseverating on your powers. The fact that they have arisen means that you have made some sort of progress, but they should be steadfastly ignored & not used, they are tantalizing distractions on the way. Exceedingly common distractions. 

This is an obstruction, it is a test. You are walking through a room of beautiful women, you can stop here & bask in their adoration, but if you do you gain nothing. Shut it down, close your eyes, & put one foot in front of the other. 

If you're too dazzled, too tempted, too disturbed & can't control your grasping then go back to everyday life & forget all about this, one day you will tell it to your grandchildren as a cautionary tale. 

On 17/03/2018 at 7:23 PM, WadeGarret said:

This condition is basically the feeling you want to explode. This feeling of wanting to explode, is completely overrated by the medication, so your body has this insane feeling but it is completely ignored. This condition was a term coined by Kelly Brogan if you're interested in reading more about it.

Do you mean that the feeling of wanting to explode is overridden by the antidepressant? When I took them, I felt like I was being weighed down into zombie mode. I asked the doctor to take me off after two weeks, and had to come off gradually. I'd rather be drug free and mad haha. I find changing my environment to suit my personality is the better medicine.

Funny you should mention the hair. I'm dropping the recruitment work that I've been doing for over two years and growing my hair! I feel like I lost a bit of "me" from cutting it.

Edited by Rara
Grammar, again.

Well, as @七星門 was pointing to, the seemingly intense perceptions you have sound like quite a nuisance to me, i’d be overwhelmed and reeling in no time.

Do you have some way to ignore, dissipate or go off-line from the state?

Interesting about the hair acting as a shielding layer though, my experiences point to the opposite: if i’m diligent about keeping it short and in auspicious balance to my shape, i feel clearer inside and less invaded by external distraction..

Longhairs of olde were said to respect their mother and jing so deeply they couldn’t stand to excise willful violence to their natural manifestations, such as messing with hair growth. When it reached the lenght it stayed at it was supposedly in balance with things... don’t ask me for a source, i’m to confused to remember.

What i can say is that most longhairs did the top-bun to keep their manes in check and stay out of their eyes ^^