Hannes

Seeking something

22 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

You are correct but I suggest that when we look out the window we will learn the feelings of our heart first hand from personal experience.

Thank you for being solid and consistent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moment said:

Thank you for being solid and consistent.

Hehehe.  Yep.  I am consistent, even when every one else thinks I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I am consistent, even when every one else thinks I'm wrong.

Hi Dada-da,

But of course - you are consistently wrong.

We dare not tell you until now.

Woof - in the year of the Dog.

- LimA

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jeff said:

You are welcome.  Feel free to ask more questions if you want.  Either here or in a pm.  You are at the beginning stages of a major roller coaster ride and most of the things you will read in books are totally clueless.

Given your background, I highly recommend that you read and spend some time studying the Gospel of Thomas. It has a lot of stuff that will start to make sense to you now.  Also, we have a discussion of it going in the forums.  Not a lot of Jesus fans here, but a strong few. :) 

Best, Jeff

I must say thank you again; my heart feels so relieved.

I haven't felt this good in a very very long time.

I'm a little bit wary about what you mean by "major roller coaster ride". And I'm not sure if I want to know :)

It seems I have already enjoyed quite a journey the last 4 years. Although somehow it feels that was just in preparation of the real "work" that seems to be coming now.

Thank you for mentioning Ziran in a later post. It perfectly describes a concept I had for which I lacked a word.

I also went to the library and got the gospel of Thomas.

Now I must say that I'm not religious, nor have much knowledge of religious works.

I mean I'm not religious in the sense that I don't act or think about things according to what I know of the bible or any scripture.

Thank you;

Grace be given.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hannes said:

I must say thank you again; my heart feels so relieved.

I haven't felt this good in a very very long time.

I'm a little bit wary about what you mean by "major roller coaster ride". And I'm not sure if I want to know :)

It seems I have already enjoyed quite a journey the last 4 years. Although somehow it feels that was just in preparation of the real "work" that seems to be coming now.

Thank you for mentioning Ziran in a later post. It perfectly describes a concept I had for which I lacked a word.

I also went to the library and got the gospel of Thomas.

Now I must say that I'm not religious, nor have much knowledge of religious works.

I mean I'm not religious in the sense that I don't act or think about things according to what I know of the bible or any scripture.

Thank you;

Grace be given.

Real work and also fun stuff.  The key is to not get too attached to any of it. To start you off...

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

You have started to find and had a little bit of disturbed, the marvel part is yet to come... :) 

But, I just suggested the gospel of Thomas as it is not as big of switch from catholic beliefs.  If you don't resonate with it and want just a good basic primer for a framework, I would recommend something like "Dzogchen: The Self Perfected State" by Norbu. Just remember that you already beyond a lot of the beginning stuff.

• Thanks 1

I must say, I have started interpreting; or rather hold and exercise at interpreting the text of the Gospel according to Thomas.

I just went over the second paragraph; the one quoted above and - at least to me - it sounds so similar to Alchemy and everything I read about Eastern tradition, I begin to understand that all great works say the same thing with different words.

I feel elated, like a scientist making my way through an amazing discovery.

Edited by Hannes
clarify which text I'm talking about
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Hannes said:

I must say, I have started interpreting; or rather hold and exercise at interpreting the text of the Gospel according to Thomas.

I just went over the second paragraph; the one quoted above and - at least to me - it sounds so similar to Alchemy and everything I read about Eastern tradition, I begin to understand that all great works say the same thing with different words.

I feel elated, like a scientist making my way through an amazing discovery.

If you feel that one, then try this...

22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom." They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?" Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Knowing the male and female sides and making them into a single one is the next major step for you. You have started to meet both sides, just got stuck and overwhelmed a little with the female side. 

P.s. If you would rather use Taoist terms just let me know. For them, the babies above are sometimes called a golden child. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2018 at 9:40 PM, Jeff said:

I would not look out the window, but more inside your own heart. That is where you will find your ultimate teacher.

Hi Jeff,

For me to be my own ultimate teacher, I need a teacher when I am taking my baby steps. Thank you for showing the way - heart to heart.

On 3/15/2018 at 9:43 PM, Marblehead said:

You are correct but I suggest that when we look out the window we will learn the feelings of our heart first hand from personal experience.

Hi Dada-da,

We will learn the feelings of our heart first hand from personal experience - touching from a heart of stone.

my-own-personal-experience-has-become-more-first-hand-quote-1.jpg

i-guess-experience-is-just-learning-at-first-hand-the-things-you-knew-all-along-anyway-quote-1.jpg

503361.png

many-spiritual-teachers-in-buddhism-in-islam-have-talked-about-first-hand-experience-of-the-world-quote-1.jpg

690850.png

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.
  • Like 2

On 3/17/2018 at 9:12 AM, blue eyed snake said:

Hi Hannes, welcome here

seeing your name, are you by any chance a dutchie?

Hi blue eyed snake

I was born and raised in the Flemish part of Belgian. Though I currently live in the Chicago area.

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2018 at 11:51 AM, Jeff said:

The situation is that you have had a major energetic opening that only about 8-10% of people have experienced in any real form. But, it is kind of like you got stuck in hyper receptive mode. Feeling and receiving, but not yet also transmitting stuff back out. With the opening of the heart you start to be able to feel energy stuff, but since it is not really balanced, it comes across more as shaking.  The overwhelmed emotions is that "energy" spilling over into your mind and kind of attaching to your issues and fears.

Bump!

This paragraph is excellent. I suspect many, many more people would benefit from reading this.

"...  it is kind of like you got stuck in hyper receptive mode. Feeling and receiving, but not yet also transmitting stuff back out."

Anything worth saying once is worth repeating.

;)

• Like 2

On 3/16/2018 at 9:35 AM, Jeff said:

Knowing the male and female sides and making them into a single one is the next major step for you.

Hi Jeff,

Are you referring to the yin and yang elements within one's self? 

The single one is this?

yin_yang.gif

If you would rather use Taoist terms just let me know.

Please do so. Thank you.

... the babies above are sometimes called a golden child

When are the babies deemed 'golden'? Why 'golden'?

- LimA

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

This paragraph is excellent. 

Hi Lost in Translation,

Yes excellent - especially when  Jeff's words are superimposed on a couple locked in a  hot kiss. A passionate kiss pertains to a  "situation... that... have... a major energetic opening".

2014842622-tumblr_n8zfmksq5w1sdzjr0o1_1280.jpg

1000984628-Love-is-Energy-wonderful-good

It can be quite natural to conclude that such a kiss will lead to...

sexual-energy-between-two-people-is-a-primal-force-comprised-of-power-energy-that-moves-toward-quote-1.jpg

However, the situation can be this " ... it is kind of like you got stuck in hyper receptive mode. Feeling and receiving, but not yet also transmitting stuff back out."

Does this applies to a couple truly in love - especially so when he is compassionately protecting her in their moments of passion?

Jeff - please advise.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.

47 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Whiskey tango foxtrot?

Hi Lost in Translation,

83973c0a9401d2886a9d6020d780bffb.jpg

1275565.jpg

The joys of love are but a moment long.
The pain of love endures the whole life long.

My love loves me.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Jeff,

Are you referring to the yin and yang elements within one's self? 

Yes, you can use the terms yin and yang too. Female and male side energy, or also reception and transmission.

The single one is this?

yin_yang.gif

Yes, they are ultimately inseparable, but not always perceived or felt that way at more “local” levels/layers. Most people tend to focus on one side or the other. 

Please do so. Thank you.

When are the babies deemed 'golden'? Why 'golden'?

- LimA

In the Tao Te Ching, one becomes like a child again (or golden one) when they have integrated the male and female energy sides (into a single one). This happens after one has become the “stream of the universe”, and then begun to perceive/differentiate at a new “light” level. That is why it is called becoming a child again, as it is sort of like having to relearn everything, because one then operates from the light body, rather than the normal energy body. It is the beginning of what is called an “immortal”, as one now knows and have moved beyond the local body-mind.

5 hours ago, Limahong said:

However, the situation can be this " ... it is kind of like you got stuck in hyper receptive mode. Feeling and receiving, but not yet also transmitting stuff back out."

Does this applies to a couple truly in love - especially so when he is compassionately protecting her in their moments of passion?

Jeff - please advise.

- LimA

No, it does not necessarily apply. Being stuck in hyper receptive mode is more like one is caught up in some big fear or issue. More like the natural outbound sharing is blocked/obstructed. A couple in love with the natural back and forth loving sharing would actually be a very positive force to help break down such obstructions.

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

Being stuck in hyper receptive mode is more like one is caught up in some big fear or issue. More like the natural outbound sharing is blocked/obstructed.

Hi Jeff,

Are giving and receiving - the two sides of the same coin?

BLL-quote-give-what-get.jpg

But from a chicken/egg perspective, which will initiate the dynamic exchange process? Giving or receiving? More likely giving will initialize the flow?

giving-is-better-than-receiving-because-giving-starts-the-receiving-process-quote-1.jpg

If that is the case, how is it that - "the natural outbound sharing is blocked/obstructed"?

I am asking in relation to this -

aceb15080a5309756cdc9607713ade97.jpg

- LimA

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

A couple in love with the natural back and forth loving sharing would actually be a very positive force to help break down such obstructions.

Hi Jeff,

I second this - "a couple in love... break down such obstructions"

couple,i,love,you,love,quotes,vintage,love,kiss,miss+u,+tumblr+alone+quotes+wallpapers+(3).jpg

But not when they started to fall out of love.

falling-out-of-love-is-very-enlightening-for-a-short-while-you-see-the-world-with-new-eyes-quote-1.jpg

1002950429-fall-out-of-love-quotes-4.jpg

Sad - but such is life.

- LimA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Jeff,

Are giving and receiving - the two sides of the same coin?

They are definitively interrelated and a balance of the "Two" that come from the "One".  So yes, would probably be part of the same coin. 

BLL-quote-give-what-get.jpg

But from a chicken/egg perspective, which will initiate the dynamic exchange process? Giving or receiving? More likely giving will initialize the flow?

As described above, the two interrelate, but most commonly people think in terms of "intent" tied to the transmission/giving.

giving-is-better-than-receiving-because-giving-starts-the-receiving-process-quote-1.jpg

If that is the case, how is it that - "the natural outbound sharing is blocked/obstructed"?

In more broader terms, giving is not necessarily better than receiving.  If you read the Tao Te Ching chapter 28, you will see that being the "valley of the universe" (ultimate receiving) is beyond the "stream of the universe" (ultimate transmission).  True receiving is being like water... :) 

I am asking in relation to this -

aceb15080a5309756cdc9607713ade97.jpg

- LimA

Balancing heart and mind is good, but that is well before becoming a "child" again (or golden child).

• Like 1