Hannes

Seeking something

I need something, presumably help.

Although in what form, I have not the faintest idea.

Instead of filling this post with a flood of ramblings, trying to explain things; I'll leave it at this.

You have opened your heart, but not currently transmitting (or balancing the flows).  It is like taking in stuff, but not easily letting go of it.  That may be creating a (energetic) build up for you.  Any feelings of vibrations/shaking, or maybe instead overwhelmed by emotions?

4 minutes ago, Hannes said:

Physically shaking and definitively overwhelmed by emotions.

As described, it totally makes sense.  Doing any specific practices or follow any spiritual tradition? 

I don't do any practices except for some relaxation techniques and I don't know what my spiritual tradition is.

I believe in something but I can't define it. I call it "the unfolding of whatsoever is".

I have a tendency to believe in reincarnation; and believe their is a universal consciousness.

Other than that I neither believe nor discard things.  

• Like 3

Just now, Hannes said:

I don't do any practices except for some relaxation techniques and I don't know what my spiritual tradition is.

I believe in something but I can't define it. I call it "the unfolding of whatsoever is".

I have a tendency to believe in reincarnation; and believe their is a universal consciousness.

Other than that I neither believe nor discard things.  

Thanks.  It was really more about my making some specific recommendation based upon your current tradition.  Some of the members here often get concerned when I reach out to new members requesting help. Lot to read about it on the site if you are interested.

The situation is that you have had a major energetic opening that only about 8-10% of people have experienced in any real form. But, it is kind of like you got stuck in hyper receptive mode. Feeling and receiving, but not yet also transmitting stuff back out. With the opening of the heart you start to be able to feel energy stuff, but since it is not really balanced, it comes across more as shaking.  The overwhelmed emotions is that "energy" spilling over into your mind and kind of attaching to your issues and fears.

The "fix" is sort of rebalancing or moving more back to the center.  Or maybe like you are a pendulum, but the weight is stuck on one side and not freely swinging. Some traditions would call it that you have too much female energy right now, and not the balancing male side flow.  Sorry about all of the analogies, but since no specific tradition I thought it might be helpful.

Feel free to ask any questions, and let me know if you would like some practice suggestions. Additionally, if you want, I can remotely "energetically" read you and see about specific ways I may be able to help.  Just be aware, while you are just on the fringe of such things, there is a reasonable possibility that you will notice/feel my checking on you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I you would, I'dd like an energy reading.

For some reason I already had the feeling someone was checking me.

Also, you can use any tradition to describe if you like.

I think the closest heritage to tradition I have is Catholicism.

Ok.  Checking on you now...  See what you get.

Also, let me know if you want the responses here or more privately in a personal message.

Catholic is good for me.  I sort of started out more mystical Christian in my background.  Even view Jesus like a smarter big brother. Huge fan of the Gospel of Thomas. :)

You were definitely waiting for me to stop by. :)

Try imagining me in front of you now and stick your finger in my heart. (or hug me). Don't worry about complicated visualizations, just feel yourself doing it...

1 minute ago, Hannes said:

okay hope this worked.

Feel the difference now?  Kind of like you expanded, rose up, or have more space?

Even try thinking about one of those things that you were recently so emotional about and see if it doesn't now feel softer or less powerfully emotional to you.  See what you get?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It feels more subdued.

I also feel like energy in my lower belly and energy flowing through me; almost as if I feel my blood rush through my arms and legs.

But definitively better emotionally.

• Like 3

Just now, Hannes said:

It feels more subdued.

I also feel like energy in my lower belly and energy flowing through me; almost as if I feel my blood rush through my arms and legs.

But definitively better emotionally.

Very cool.  The energy moving through you is part of the balance stuff (transmission) that I mentioned.  Also, you opened your throat (5th chakra) to some extent too when you touched me like that.  You may now notice more subconsciously happening around you in your environment.

Also, some of this shift may be now fixed permanently, while some is kind of like temporary drafting. But, in catholic terms, you are now feeling the power of the Holy Spirit flowing through you.  My checking on you and your touching me is based upon the "Oneness in Christ" stuff that Jesus talks about in the gospels.  Could even call it the Jesus "phone network" if you want. :) 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hannes said:

Thank you

You are welcome.  Feel free to ask more questions if you want.  Either here or in a pm.  You are at the beginning stages of a major roller coaster ride and most of the things you will read in books are totally clueless.

Given your background, I highly recommend that you read and spend some time studying the Gospel of Thomas. It has a lot of stuff that will start to make sense to you now.  Also, we have a discussion of it going in the forums.  Not a lot of Jesus fans here, but a strong few. :) 

Best, Jeff

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Jeff said:

You are at the beginning stages of a major roller coaster ride and most of the things you will read in books are totally clueless.

Hi Jeff,

I did not want to butt in earlier when you and Hannes were connecting. Now that 13 hours had passed and Hannes had said his (her) thank you, I come on board.

Believe it or not - I can feel the energy transmitted from you to Hannes; even now although it is not real time as a bystander.

I ask myself 'why?'. Is it a privilege (or blessing) that I 'happened' to drop by?

To me energy felt from an opened 'heart' is real in terms of  human goodness - kindness, compassion, truth, care, concern... It transcends time, space, borders, creeds and differentials of any kinds/dimensions.

Thank you for the privilege (or ...).

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

Hi Jeff,

I did not want to butt in earlier when you and Hannes were connecting. Now that 13 hours had passed and Hannes had said his (her) thank you, I come on board.

Believe it or not - I can feel the energy transmitted from you to Hannes; even now although it is not real time as a bystander.

I ask myself 'why?'. Is it a privilege (or blessing) that I 'happened' to drop by?

To me energy felt from an opened 'heart' is real in terms of  human goodness - kindness, compassion, truth, care, concern... It transcends time, space, borders, creeds and differentials of any kinds/dimensions.

Thank you for the privilege (or ...).

- LimA

Thank you for the very kind words. Also,  very cool that you can sense flows. Are you feeling it between me and Hannes, or possibly feeling it in your own heart, given that you “know” that such exists? Also, let me know if you if you would like me to directly stop by, or if you prefer, feel free to directly touch (or stick your finger in) my heart yourself. Simply feel and know.

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

... let me know if you if you would like me to directly stop by...

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the invitation. Yes - I will definitely take it up.

But for the moment I would like everything to sink in for clarity and peace to prevail.

They say that when a seeker is ready, the teacher will appear.

Can I PM you when the time comes?

- LimA

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the invitation. Yes - I will definitely take it up.

But for the moment I would like everything to sink in for clarity and peace to prevail.

Can I PM you when the time comes?

- LimA

Sounds good to me. You are always welcome to send me a pm. :) 

6 minutes ago, Limahong said:

I've heard that before too.  I think it is just a snow job.

Look out your window and the teacher (Ziran) is right in front of you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Sounds good to me. You are always welcome to send me a pm. :) 

I think I will PM you just for the hell of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I think I will PM you just for the hell of it.

Always good to hear from you. :)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I've heard that before too.  I think it is just a snow job.

Look out your window and the teacher (Ziran) is right in front of you.

I would not look out the window, but more inside your own heart. That is where you will find your ultimate teacher.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

I would not look out the window, but more inside your own heart. That is where you will find your ultimate teacher.

You are correct but I suggest that when we look out the window we will learn the feelings of our heart first hand from personal experience.

• Like 3