NUCLEO

Good evening Dao people..

Hello Dao people,

i m an italian student of internal martial arts

and a passionate meditator

i ve studied three years taichi chuan at " giardino dei maestri oziosi" in Milan with Carlo Lopez of the I.T.C.C.A. Of Chu king Hung

and i left cos i wasn t really satisfied about the school training.

Now i m a student from 8 years of Yi quan, yang shen gong , and xin shen quan with Davide de santis of the beijing yi quan training center

and i m looking for Nei Dan .  That is the main reason for my discover of this web forum

i apologise in advance for my poor english .. i m in trainig also with that

so , thank you everybody for the good information that you spread here.

Nucleo

• Like 2

Hello, NUCLEO and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi NUCLEO,

Some of our members enjoy talking about the various arts.  I'm sure you will find opportunities to join in the discussions if you wish.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 2

Thank you everybody .. i cannot join the forum often because i live in a forest and i have no internet connection up there..

but i will enjoy the forum whenever i can

thank you again 

• Like 2

Your English is very good.  Glad to have you here and look forward to your insights. 

Many people here have desires to escape to the forest or mountains, at least for a while and would love to hear how you manage. 

• Like 2