Sign in to follow this  
BioDisc

Hi There

post-1900-1201088756_thumb.jpgHi There

I am new to this Forum. I found this forum when I was searching for more information and testimonials on another energy healing device. There are so many forums out there and this one really caught my attention because of the common interests. I have been using the bio disc for the last 12 months and I am wondering if anyone in this forum have use the product and comment on the usage and benefits. Cheers, Katherine

Hi Katherine,

Welcome to TTB. I don't know much positive infomation about Biodisks....... I do beleive that they can / will work for some people. I hope you have been having success with yours. But I wouldn't recomend buying one, pretty expensive IMHO.

Hi Katherine. The qi from the disc is quite powerful. Nice to hear that it's been of benefit to you too.

I mostly treat water with it and it's certainly much better. My neices love the water and think that i go up to the mountains to some special srpring to get it.

My feeling about it is - it's a great adjunct to cultivation. I use it in addition to daily practice. Having said that, it's a great tool indeed.

I put some aloe vera on the disc overnight and used it the next day after some hot dry weather - it was so much more effective on the skin. - so many applications

Sign in to follow this