• Like 3

23 hours ago, SHINTO said:

The time has come
For god , Allah , Elohim , Tao ,Dao
To wake up and
Save his world.
So i am calling for
Divine intervention

But why have you waited so long to do this, and left us all in suffering  ?     :angry:

22 minutes ago, Nungali said:

But why have you waited so long to do this, and left us all in suffering  ?     :angry:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler

On 21/02/2018 at 7:16 AM, SHINTO said:

Divine intervention

Donald Trump:

“We should arm school teachers to prevent mass school shootings like the recent one in Florida.”

I don’t know what to say. I wish him all the best though like anyone else.

Here in Australia:

Mass school overdose investigation focuses on banned Russian drug

“Detective Senior Sergeant Greg Aubort said police had not yet identified what substance the group had ingested, but confirmed they were looking at the anti-anxiety drug Phenibut.”

The schooling system is slowly failing in the US and Australia. Violence, murder, drugs, anxiety. Schools are a small scale of the bigger picture. 

Our world is very lost at the moment. :(

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 2

On 2/22/2018 at 8:30 AM, shazlor said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hide contents

I wish some 'divine intervention'  had   .... intervened   .....    with that one  ^   

o0pahz.jpg

18 hours ago, Gerard said:

Donald Trump:

“We should arm school teachers to prevent mass school shootings like the recent one in Florida.”

Here in Australia:

“Detective Senior Sergeant Greg Aubort said police had not yet identified what substance the group had ingested, but confirmed they were looking at the anti-anxiety drug Phenibut.”

The schooling system is slowly failing in the US and Australia. Violence, murder, drugs, anxiety. Schools are a small scale of the bigger picture. 

Violence, murder, drugs, anxiety,    are symptoms ( along with many others ) of collapsing culture / society .    There are certain causes and certain indications which manifest in a certain order, regardless of the culture,  location  or time.   Its sort of a 'cultural evolutionary law' .  There are the opposite; signs that indicate a culture in a positive aspect, evolving and creating the opposite effects.

But our present western world culture is exhibiting all the signs of collapse ... and we are up to the terminal stage of indicators .

Divine intervention isnt the solution either .    We do realise what the remedies are . We have tried them on small scale and they have started to revive  some cultures and bringing them back to health and positive outcomes .  Some have been bought back from the edge of total annihilation and horror  and are recovering  .   For example ; the Kiadilt people ,  in the past they were in terminal stage  - stages progress towards terminal via such processes as ,  abuse and non care for sacred sites or communal facilities ( cultural externals)  elders, children and infirm  ( cultural internals ) , then it progresses to individuals - increased self abuse via drugs or poisons,  lack of self worth and purpose,  self harm, mutilation and finally suicide and destruction . The Kiadilt were nearly all gone, some survivors practised horrific self mutilation like cutting their noses off or manually ripping off their testicles  ( even the possibility of genetic progeny was being destroyed )  . Now they are recovering, increasing in number and finding self worth and pride .

However ,  considering the extent and complexity of modern western world culture , I cant see how the remedies can be applied in this case .    ... I guess its just time for us to end ?

God , Allah or Elohim aren't gonna help ... so I asked the Goddess ... and she replied .

"Oh Goddess, there is so much pain and suffering in the world, what are we to do ?"

She answered ;  " There is ? "

" Of course there is ! Haven't you noticed ? people are going around being horrific to each other, maiming and torturing each other, having wars, abusing the vulnerable ... all sorts of horrible things ! "

" And people dont like that ? "

" Of course they dont !  Please Goddess, tell us what we are to do ! "

" Well .... if they dont like that happening, tell them to stop doing that to each other . "

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO4iJao1KD_i9qR4-BN_5

• Like 2

An old saying from my youth  "God helps those who help themselves !"

As I have gotten a lot older and a little bit wiser I am saying "God Helps those who help others."

• Like 2

On 2/21/2018 at 10:41 PM, Gerard said:

Donald Trump:

Here in Australia:

Divine intervention..is called Robert Mueller.....LOL

On 20/02/2018 at 9:16 PM, SHINTO said:

The time has come
For god , Allah , Elohim , Tao ,Dao
To wake up and
Save his world.
So i am calling for
Divine intervention

There is divine intervention all the time, we just don't notice it :) our consciousness has become too dense 

• Like 3

Also the more light that is shined in the more the darkness is stirred up before being resolved , which is what is going on in the world now 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ChiForce said:

Divine intervention..is called Robert Mueller.....LOL

:wub: that comment had me ROTFLMAO

sun shines in all directions without favor, or obligation

rain falls on the murderer and the healer without distinction

in the deserts it grows thorns and in the gardens, flowers

leaves fall on the ground in the autumn

can you point to one and say... this one is the wrong shape?

or fell in the wrong spot?

any longer, i perceive no accidents

all i love and all i despie come flow from the same source

any distinctions, lie in my perceptions and projections

the nature of reality... awareness, emptiness, clarity

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this