naxius

did you experience any confirmation?

Recommended Posts

hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone here has had any "confirmation" that this is all real?

I'm talking about something other than the feelings of unity with the world, the warmth in the body, feeling chakra etc, as all the work is mostly meditation (and thus a mental work), since all these phenomena are mental ones, they can be explained without the need of something "extraordinary".

I'm talking about something maybe more "concrete", and that can be observed by someone in your family, a friend etc.

if any of you have experienced anything similar, I would be grateful if you shared your experiences with us.

thank you

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually meditate at night, the room probably a little chilly, in the mid 60's.  Yet midway, I get warm, particularly my lower dantien area.  Course I breathe slowly and keep my hands against folded touching below my belly and often have a slight rock.  Nothing phenomenal.  Often early on my nose and eyes will tear a little, which I believe is a reaction of a deep relaxation response. 

 

After meditation if I rub my hands together rapidly they seem to get way hotter then they would normally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With true dedication to even the simplest of practices, over the long term, there will develop a deeper and unquestionable sense of "realness" to many of the experiences that at first seem rather vaporous. However it all really works is still outside the realm of hard facts. We could go on for days about what is really real to begin with (Morpheus: "You think that's air you're breathing right now? Interesting. ;) )

 

Sometimes shit gets all too real too fast. I have personally seen someone hospitalized repeatedly, and been close myself, for psychoses brought on by being in contact with spirit world. Everyone was certain she was on some pretty hard drugs, but i can honesty say that was not the case. Sometimes lack of food and sleep alone will be enough to bring someone over the threshold. Put fear into the mix and you're right out the window. Much better to slowly build up strength over time so when you do find yourself in the deep end it's a more pleasant experience, for all involved.

 

In closing I would say that even if it's all "just in your mind," well then that's a pretty seriously powerful mind, isn't it? There are subtle energetic connections that science has only just scratched the surface of, but that have been whispering to us directly for countless ages.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, naxius said:

hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone here has had any "confirmation" that this is all real?

I'm talking about something other than the feelings of unity with the world, the warmth in the body, feeling chakra etc, as all the work is mostly meditation (and thus a mental work), since all these phenomena are mental ones, they can be explained without the need of something "extraordinary".

I'm talking about something maybe more "concrete", and that can be observed by someone in your family, a friend etc.

if any of you have experienced anything similar, I would be grateful if you shared your experiences with us.

thank you

 

Do you mean things like making other people then yourself feel energy stuff or get visions? Or mean more like direct changes to the physical world like changing the weather?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hum, lemme explain my vision of things so that my answer makes a bit more sense.

Basically, I come from a scientifc background, so I'm a bit hum, sceptical? however, I believe in consciousness and my dream is to explain it scientifically. 

 

That said, I tried meditation for a while, I can now freely control my body temperature in some a small range (I can take cold showers while it's snowing outside, while before I would get sick if I forgot to put my hat on xD ) , my heart rate etc. But for me, that's just me using my awareness to get access to brain functions that are used unconsciously.

My interpretation of The Secret Of The Golden Flower was the same: the Light is consciousness, water is calm, fire is thought, etc. And the reason the ancients immortals lived that long is because during marrow washing they activated they marrow cells with their "consciousness", catalyzing the creation of red blood cells.

It might be a correct interpretation, it might not, I don't know.

But basically all the phenomenas I experienced can be directly explained by me getting access to more functions of my body, causing my brain to change the way I perceive reality etc.

But it's all inside my body/mind , and I was wondering if that "awareness" of ours or whatever the cause can interact with anything/anyone else. Telepathy maybe? Experiencing some phenomena? Healing someone without telling him and him getting better? Or yes changing the weather? 

It's actually a question that's been bugging me for a while, because if it could, it would open the path for me for many possibilities, but meanwhile, I'm still a bit hesitant x)

 

Any ideas are welcome ^^

oh and if you don't agree with my vision of things, I'm open 

 

Thank you

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, I think I get it. An experiment where someone other than yourself is directly affected. Something where it is not¬†just you subconsciously slowing you own breath or something? Something that would prove¬†that we are all interconnected in some way and there is the actual potential to affect others through that ‚Äútheoretical‚ÄĚ consciousness or channel. That¬†what you mean?¬†

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any moment is the True Dao..

 

Taoism accounts for everything..

 

Instead of searching for the real.. try to find something that is unreal..

 

If you do.. it will change into an illusion otherwise youve found an eternal aspect of Dao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jeff said:

Sure, I think I get it. An experiment where someone other than yourself is directly affected. Something where it is not¬†just you subconsciously slowing you own breath or something? Something that would prove¬†that we are all interconnected in some way and there is the actual potential to affect others through that ‚Äútheoretical‚ÄĚ consciousness or channel. That¬†what you mean?¬†

 

yup that's it ^-^

 

6 hours ago, ChiForce said:

Yes...I would rather not say what, how, and when.  When it happens, you know is real. 

 

yes, but the concept of reality itself is created by our brains. Or more like, we don't perceive reality, but a modelisation of reality by our brains (qualia). We consider everything in it as real, so unless there is an other person with his own qualia who can "stand witness", you can't be sure.
I hope you got my point

Edited by naxius
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, naxius said:

I was wondering if anyone here has had any "confirmation" that this is all real?

 

9 hours ago, naxius said:

Hum, lemme explain my vision of things so that my answer makes a bit more sense.

Basically, I come from a scientifc background, so I'm a bit hum, sceptical? however, I believe in consciousness and my dream is to explain it scientifically. 

 

I sometimes wonder if the confirmation is (1) is it all real , (2) is it all not real, (3) is is both.  I find the last idea most confirmed in the concept of, form=void.    When you step into both sides, it is like knowing sunshine is snow is rain.  But this still keeps it all on a physical level.  So like a dream that doesn't stop when you wake up as my first awakening, in a sense... and you can then alter the dream.   Or you alter processes in normal life that normal life might not explain.  

 

I'm up at a very unusual hour because something (or someone) is talking to me.  when that happens, I sometimes can sleep but other times I just decide to listen (get out of bed).   was it this thread and your posts that finally reached even me?  Seems a stretch, but here I am.

 

I am reminded of the philosophical statement that, 'there is something rather than nothing'...  many philosophers have commented on this.  Francis Schaeffer wrote a book with a great title:  He is there and he is not silent.   I have never forgot the premise.  For those not inclined to the religious premise, just see it as: "There is something there, and it is not silent".

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, naxius said:

 

yup that's it ^-^

 

 

Then yes, there are a large group of us who do such things here and conduct experiments. Do it all the time.

 

Ok, if i do a remote scan of your current energy body status? See what you are capable of so I can suggest an experiment you would be able to do?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, naxius said:

 

yup that's it ^-^

 

 

yes, but the concept of reality itself is created by our brains. Or more like, we don't perceive reality, but a modelisation of reality by our brains (qualia). We consider everything in it as real, so unless there is an other person with his own qualia who can "stand witness", you can't be sure.
I hope you got my point

Let me put it this way............one's existential crisis is not about getting obsessed over if an apple is actually an apple or taking a cold shower naked in Siberia...  LOL.............  Is about understanding suffering, human suffering originated from trauma and events such as wars and etc.  Being a victim of some horrible events.  These events created an imprinted into our brain patterns.  No....no amount of self will can deny these realities....  

 

Enlightenment is about understanding human suffering and its mental anguish generated in our mind...not brain.  Our consciousness...   It is never about knowing an apple is actually an apple.   

Edited by ChiForce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jeff said:

 

Then yes, there are a large group of us who do such things here and conduct experiments. Do it all the time.

 

Ok, if i do a remote scan of your current energy body status? See what you are capable of so I can suggest an experiment you would be able to do?

 

Then I'll have to trouble you to do that for me, please.

 

31 minutes ago, ChiForce said:

Let me put it this way............one's existential crisis is not about getting obsessed over if an apple is actually an apple or taking a cold shower naked in Siberia...  LOL.............  Is about understanding suffering, human suffering originated from trauma and events such as wars and etc.  Being a victim of some horrible events.  These events created an imprinted into our brain patterns.  No....no amount of self will can deny these realities....  

 

Enlightenment is about understanding human suffering and its mental anguish generated in our mind...not brain.  Our consciousness...   It is never about knowing an apple is actually an apple.   

 

might be so, but for me suffering and joy are both the same. one tells you something is (directly or indirectly) good for your survival, the other tells you it causes a danger. For me, enlightenment is expanding your consciousness so that there is no good nor bad, no joy nor pain, because only then can one leave his "mortal shackles", and before one can control his mind to change his very nature, one must go through smaller steps (controlling his bodily functions, his feelings, then his thoughts etc)

but to each his way of seeing life, I guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, naxius said:

 

Then I'll have to trouble you to do that for me, please.

 

 

might be so, but for me suffering and joy are both the same. one tells you something is (directly or indirectly) good for your survival, the other tells you it causes a danger. For me, enlightenment is expanding your consciousness so that there is no good nor bad, no joy nor pain, because only then can one leave his "mortal shackles", and before one can control his mind to change his very nature, one must go through smaller steps (controlling his bodily functions, his feelings, then his thoughts etc)

but to each his way of seeing life, I guess 

But there is no FOR ME in enlightenment.  If you have to consistently define what is enlightenment for you personally, is not enlightenment.  Like I said, when it happens, you will know.  You will no longer need to define what is enlightenment for you personally. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, naxius said:

 

Then I'll have to trouble you to do that for me, please.

 

...

 

Ok, checking on you now... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, checking... I found that your heart is currently open and you are somewhat transmitting there. In chakra terms you could say that chakras 1-4 are open. You are at the point where you could potentially feel and notice energy, but not yet at the point where you can actually transmit to others or energetically connect more broadly with the world around you. So basically, youcould support a connection with someone (and notice or be affected), but not yet lead (or outbound push anything).

 

So for your experiment you would be able to notice and also measure shifts in your brain with good brain measurement equipment. Just need a more advanced practioner to connect to you and effect your energy body. Most likely you would consciously feel this a tingling or pressure at your heart, but it would really be you just shifting mental state in your mind.

 

With some decent joint practice (and more broadly opening), you will be able to feel,¬†see and do more. Get more of the ‚Äúastral‚ÄĚ stuff that people talk about. Happy to help, or can direct you to a bunch of people who can do it with you if you are ever interesting in trying it. Also, when first trying such things it is often easier working with someone from the opposite sex, as there is a natural energetic male-female dynamic that makes it more noticble. Sort of like current flows better between two poles.

 

Best wishes and have fun. :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 4:36 PM, Jeff said:

Ok, checking... I found that your heart is currently open and you are somewhat transmitting there. In chakra terms you could say that chakras 1-4 are open. You are at the point where you could potentially feel and notice energy, but not yet at the point where you can actually transmit to others or energetically connect more broadly with the world around you. So basically, youcould support a connection with someone (and notice or be affected), but not yet lead (or outbound push anything).

 

So for your experiment you would be able to notice and also measure shifts in your brain with good brain measurement equipment. Just need a more advanced practioner to connect to you and effect your energy body. Most likely you would consciously feel this a tingling or pressure at your heart, but it would really be you just shifting mental state in your mind.

 

With some decent joint practice (and more broadly opening), you will be able to feel,¬†see and do more. Get more of the ‚Äúastral‚ÄĚ stuff that people talk about. Happy to help, or can direct you to a bunch of people who can do it with you if you are ever interesting in trying it. Also, when first trying such things it is often easier working with someone from the opposite sex, as there is a natural energetic male-female dynamic that makes it more noticble. Sort of like current flows better between two poles.

 

Best wishes and have fun. :) 

 

thanks for taking the time to do it.

 

I can indeed feel something moving in my body while meditating, but again, I dismiss it for the same reasons as above. However if someone else is involved, that'll be less likely to be something created by my mind. 

 

I would be thankful if you could direct me to someone indeed, I don't know anyone IRL who's into this kind of things.

 

Thank you ^-^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites