Sign in to follow this  
Lois

The only surviving shots, the last representative of the tribe of Giants Chacha

I dont understand what you mean by ;  " it's clear that the archeologists are either lying on purpose or real extra stupid, conforming themselves to the 'official' biblical story."   ?  :huh:

or did you mean   ;    " .....    conforming themselves to the 'official biblical story'.     "     ( 'official biblical story'     meaning   'accepted academic view'  ? )

More or less, even these days there is a lot of similarity between 'official biblical story' and accepted academic view.   In this particular case I think that those who have been in control of rewriting history all throughout history do not want the general public to know that there were technologically advanced civilizations on Earth in the past.  I can see why they could want this.

23 hours ago, Nungali said:

In many cases I have seen,  they try to emulate what they think was an ancient technique and that fails so they assume a hidden and unknown technique was used .  Eg,  they find copper saws and some say they were used to cut stone. So then they try to cut the stone with the saw - fail. Then it is announced that this idea is BS  (without realising all the saw was for was to move an abrasive grit in the cut with a hardness greater than the stone) .

That does make sense.  The situation in Souse America is that copper was the hardest metal the Incas had to play with, they had lots of gold too but that's softer.  (When the conquistadors came here they had the bible and the Indians had the gold, later the Indians had the bible and the invaders had the gold)

That they used grit is an excellent suggestion.  However there is a lot of evidence of very high precision over long distances and also some rocks have been shaped in a way  that is not applicable to a saw.  There is also convincing evidence that the way they were able to fit the giant irregularly shaped rocks together so incredibly tightly was by softening the stone before putting it in place.  That idea was difficult to accept when I first saw it but after seeing the evidence it's pretty clear to me now, a highly experienced and mechanically talented individual = )    There are also things you can see which are not possible even with modern technology.  Next I'll post some videos and pictures with some of the evidence I've been metnioning here.

Maybe this topic deserves it's own thread, not that I mind trashing the original thread.

Edited by Starjumper

Yes, I have seen the sort of thing you are referring to.  I  followed the evidence, pictures, authors, ideas, assertions and professional debunking on it for about 5 years on Unexplained Mysteries site.   Many solutions and answers have been placed there.

Sometimes the answer is soooo simple and obvious its weird that people have missed it.    I guess most have seen the 'man moves giant blocks of stone by himself' vids .

The most enjoyable demo I had was watching  a maori guy carve out one of these with spit and  cotton  :) 

NZ120612-01_LRG.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Here ya go, Here's Brien Foerster again, working on making a living.  You can see that he is just pointing out the obvious and not making any wild claims..

Here's more.

• Like 1

Then there is this kind of thing, which boggles some minds.

sacsayhuaman.jpg

stock-photo--sided-inca-hatunrumiyoc-sto

So according to the 'experts' there are three possible ways this could have been done.

The 'official' experts say that Indians with Bronze (I was wrong about only copper) chisels and stone hammers carved these out so that they fit perfectly together.

Secondly is the idea that they rubbed these (some over 100 ton) rocks back and forth against each other to grind off the projections so that they fit so tightly that a piece of paper can't be slid between them.

But that does not account for why all the rocks are bulging around the edges.

Thirdly is the idea that the rock was shaped to approximate size and then they were softened when put in place so that their weight would 'squeeze out' the imperfections.

There are problems with each way but what strikes me as the most acceptable is the third one, which explains why the rocks are bulging.

So the first way is simply ridiculous, the second way is theoretically possible but couldn't even be done today, and the third way is way beyond our modern technology.

This all doesn't explain how these 'savages' were able to move the giant rocks so far in the first place, something which also can't be handled with modern machinery.

I saw the video of the guy who was able to manipulate giant stone slabs by himself but he couldn't move them ten miles like that ... well maybe for a few years for each of his rocks, which are not nearly as big as the ones at the bases of some of these walls.

There are also giant stone blocks serving as the foundation for the Parthenon, which were there before the Parthenon was built.

Also I assume you have seen some of the pictures of the giant obelisks made from a single block of stone which are way too big to move with anything we have today.

It's a mystery.

But there is other evidence of stone softening I will look for.

Edited by Starjumper

Oh ya, and another really interesting thing is that a lot of these megalithic stone sites all over the world have shattered and broken pieces as if some tremendously powerful cataclysm had occurred to break them.  To me this points to an ancient nuclear world war, something which is also described in some of the ancient Vedic texts.

My thinking is.. we have our genius's, our ancestors had there's.  Not super tech, but over generations they had there DaVinci's, MichaelAngelo's.. people way smarter then average and way smarter then me.  Every generation spawns some and every now and then one ends up in the right place and they produce wonders of there age.   

We have this too, maybe it's harder to recognize, cause it's a theory or Blackbird spy plane or computer chip.. or skyscraper or subway; things that we take for granted, but are inspired works of advanced genius that are leaps ahead of there time. 

Edited by thelerner

On 2/22/2018 at 8:38 AM, Starjumper said:

Here ya go, Here's Brien Foerster again, working on making a living.  You can see that he is just pointing out the obvious and not making any wild claims..

Except in the title  :D 

Do I really need to explain that silly 'demo' he did with measuring the holes    ?  I am sure anyone of basic intelligence could work it out if they ignore all the oooh and ahhs being produced ... but then again, he just does it and leaves the implications open without explanation  - an old trick to avoid criticisms ... if I dont actually explain what I am on about (and leave it up to the observer to make the 'obvious' conclusion ... one cant really be criticised .

The 2nd vid was worse ! a cut up hit and miss suggestive advertisement to buy the full video .

Sorry, But i could find much more convincing examples  myself on youtube .

On 2/22/2018 at 9:09 AM, Starjumper said:

Then there is this kind of thing, which boggles some minds.

sacsayhuaman.jpg

stock-photo--sided-inca-hatunrumiyoc-sto

I agree. It boggles my mind !   An amazing feat of ancient tehcnology .

So according to the 'experts' there are three possible ways this could have been done.

only three ?  I have read at least 10 on Unexplained mysteries, it has a heap of threads on this place . Some posters are like me and you, some have been there, some are uneducated, guessing and repeating woo-woo  but some are highly educated professionals, engineers, geotechs etc .  Some really good info on this there .

The 'official' experts say that Indians with Bronze (I was wrong about only copper) chisels and stone hammers carved these out so that they fit perfectly together.

Secondly is the idea that they rubbed these (some over 100 ton) rocks back and forth against each other to grind off the projections so that they fit so tightly that a piece of paper can't be slid between them.

But that does not account for why all the rocks are bulging around the edges.

That is because the fine dressing only need be done at the joints and not the whole surface .

Thirdly is the idea that the rock was shaped to approximate size and then they were softened when put in place so that their weight would 'squeeze out' the imperfections.

Which can not be demonstrated at all, with any type of technology, although a few places around the globe show similar building technique.

There are problems with each way but what strikes me as the most acceptable is the third one, which explains why the rocks are bulging.

So the first way is simply ridiculous, the second way is theoretically possible but couldn't even be done today, and the third way is way beyond our modern technolgy.

or any evidenced technology anywhere ... which can make the 3rd solution seem the first  above ;  'simply ridiculous ' .

There are also 'melted' looking gouges out of some of these blocks .... I have seen a guy make one (on film )  with .....   a rope  of all things !   (and abrasive powder  ;)  )

This all doesn't explain how these 'savages' were able to move the giant rocks so far in the first place, something which also can't be handled with modern machinery.

Oh, I have seen that debunked.  Just need the right type of modern machinery - have you heard of Abu Simbel  ? 

abusimbelmultiple5.jpg

But you dont need to use machinery at all to move huge blocks long distances ... many techniques are available , everything from the 'walking' of the Easter Island statues through to the sleds of the ancient Egyptians

o-ANCIENT-EGYPTIANS-PYRAMIDS-570.jpg?6

I do admit the establishment is hard to move though.  :)    A long term debate has been had amongst Egyptophiles (myself included) re the movement of pyramid blocks, many of them 'adore' Mark Lehner  - respected Egyptologist.  recently, with the finding of Merer's diary  ( an ancient Egyptian block hauler ) much has been revealed ... especially about Meherer's boat. They also  wooden rails , like a train track, that had rollers on top and the blocks sat on that . I saw Lehner revealing all this on a recent doco.  So I posted it on a site and the pros totally ignored it and said they preferred to listen to listen to professionals such as Lehner ....   wtf ?  I then said  this is from Lehner... and there is archaeological evidence .   Now we know, first hand, how they did it ( well, one way they did it )  I was ignored ... no more communication from them .

I saw the video of the guy who was able to manipulate giant stone slabs by himself but he couldn't move them ten miles like that ... well maybe for a few years for each of his rocks, which are not nearly as big as the ones at the bases of some of these walls.

I think you yourself can imagine easy modes of transport like that . Just remember, a lot of workers available and different conc

There are also giant stone blocks serving as the foundation for the Parthenon, which were there before the Parthenon was built.

Also I assume you have seen some of the pictures of the giant obelisks made from a single block of stone which are way too big to move with anything we have today.

It's a mystery.

But there is other evidence of stone softening I will look for.

Look for these too ... they will soften hard stone in no time

gallery_2_5_3881.jpg

On 2/22/2018 at 9:19 AM, Starjumper said:

Oh ya, and another really interesting thing is that a lot of these megalithic stone sites all over the world have shattered and broken pieces as if some tremendously powerful cataclysm had occurred to break them.  To me this points to an ancient nuclear world war, something which is also described in some of the ancient Vedic texts.

I kinda thought this would soon head off in this direction .

next we will have ' vimanas ' whizzing about  :)  

3427905.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 9:30 AM, Starjumper said:

Evidence of stone softening and scooping.  I'm all ears if you have any suggestions.

No ... I dont have the background sound track, cosmic music or woman chanting in background about 'the ancient one '

and yet another mish mash video of continual images  , so hard to know which processes you are referring to  ... some actually showed 'pounder stone' channels cut into the rock before polishing .

And they show concrete and go 'this is modern concrete' then show ancient polished and worked stone. Again, the same tactic as i mentioned above .... you are supposed to infer something from that ?   I infer that concrete is made rough and ready, as we all know, it is not comparable to a highly polished granite or marble surface, we might even have in our own kitchen . is the inference that concrete is as good as modern technology can do ? Again, there is no inference made ... they leave that up to you.

Why not show the crappy interior fill of the great pyramid and then a modern granite counter top in a kitchen  and infer the opposite.

But some won't have a clue what I mean here , and will be totally unaware of the scam operating in these types of  'youtubes'

• Like 1

here is a good one ;

d02bd8155fa4cef2030373ebab882b2f--girls-

1200px-Tessellated-Pavement_Tasmania_clo

or less natural ;

Unfinished-Obelisk-680x330.jpg

The Unfinished Obelisk at Aswan

IMG_0085-2.jpg

Estimates went up to around a further 8 months to release the Obelisk from the bedrock .

They are the same 'stone pounder' gouges as sown in the vid as 'melted rock'  .  And these pounders have been found insitu , as they have been found in Puma Punka ... but no stone melting ray guns have been found  :) 

That vid seems scamy, inaccurate and from a very uneducated source.  It is quiet embarrassing for them to show  stone pounder grooves as evidence of complex machinery, and shows complete lack of education on the subject to believe them

But perfect for sensationalism and if one is already a 'believer' (in stone melting, ancient nuclear energy, etc  ) . However, if anyone  is interested in more accurate info ,  other more educated and less sensational (so maybe ore boring for some ) sources are available .ill,

Still though, I am in awe of what they accomplished by their own hard work and ingenuity .

• Like 1

Well that escalated quickly!  Kind of like the hydra head monster where if you cut one head off then two grow back.  My fault.

You make some good points there grasshopper, and yet, you left stuff upon which I can nit pick.  Before the nit picking starts, though, could you link to that forum or website you mentioned with the discussions about megalithic structures please.

Sign in to follow this