Sign in to follow this  
Lois

The only surviving shots, the last representative of the tribe of Giants Chacha

This isnt from a movie? Are there any books about this? Additional reading material...i will scour the web...

bummer,

"that giant footage is a scene from a film played by Japanese comedian Matsumoto Hitoshi in "Big Man Japan".

"
Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

bummer,

"that giant footage is a scene from a film played by Japanese comedian Matsumoto Hitoshi in "Big Man Japan".

"

Where did you find this?

On 2/8/2018 at 8:24 AM, Lois said:

More  ' fake news '    from Lois     

B)

On 2/8/2018 at 8:45 AM, MooNiNite said:

These guys are pretty big.Escpecially number one and two.

Yeah, but that has a Russian  title at the top .... so probably BS .

3 hours ago, MooNiNite said:

I think giants could be real; there are a lot of interesting fossils that have been found.

....  go on then  ....

I mean , show us  ( real ones,  that is  )

I think  ( and can supply a lot of material to back it up )   ;  when people in the past (and some still today )  saw things they did not have an explanation for, they assumed giants must have done it as . too big .  eg  Stonehenge ... Giant's Causeway ....  or even other causes ;  'Devil's Marbles' ...  a modern example :  " This is the Devil’s country; he’s even emptied his bag of marbles around the place! "  - John Ross, Australian Overland Telegraph Line expedition, 1870

-  or 'Karlue Karlue'  , with a variant explanation ; 

" This tradition tells of Arrange, the Devil Man, who came from a hill nearby and travelled through the area. Whilst walking along, Arrange made a hair-string belt which is a kind of traditional adornment worn only by initiated men. As he was twirling the hair to make strings, he dropped clusters of hair on the ground.

The clusters turned into the big red boulders at Karlu Karlu that have become so famous today. On his way back to his hill, Arrange spat on the ground. His spit turned into the granite boulders in the central part of the reserve. Arrange finally returned to his place of origin, a hill called Ayleparrarntenhe where he remains today. " 

GA13372.gif

a giant must have split this one with his axe ;

?format=750w

But I never seen a giant human fossil   some very tall ones, but a 'GIANT' ... nope.

Stories of giant animals though ,  and I have seen that fossil evidence to back it up  ;

http://austhrutime.com/megafauna_dreamtime.htm

On 2/9/2018 at 9:45 PM, Nungali said:

I mean , show us  ( real ones,  that is  )

According to Smithsonian Institute admission, they destroyed thousands of giant skeletons.

According to me, who is intimately familiar with the physics of the volume and mass relationship, A lot of the giant skeletons in the pictures I see are too large for their own bones to support them.  Something twice as large will have eight times (cubed function) the volume so it will weigh eight times as much.  Therefore the bones would need to be four times (squared function) thicker, or twice as thick as proportional in order to support the weight.    In all the photos I've seen the bones are proportional to human bones, meaning they wouldn't support the weight ... without some high tech assistance.

Edited by Starjumper
arithmetic =)
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

However, there is this:

'They went from the Persian Gulf , to South America, possibly through New Zealand ' .

......  That does not make much sense . 

I note this is a presentation for 'Hidden Inca Tours . com '     :)

"This two day tour is priced at $760 USD for one person or $790 USD for 2 people sharing the same hotel room. For larger groups please contact Brien for pricing.

The tour includes all transportation between sites, one night's accommodations, all entrance tickets, and guide service by Brien. "

https://hiddenincatours.com/shop/tours/paracas-elongated-skulls-museum-tour/

However,  the genetic origins are interesting.   ( and a welcome relief from when they were claiming 'alien DNA' from tests ... not that long ago .

"

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Photoshop.

Badly done photoshop ! 

Although, I will admit the guy in right  background seems a little 'over large'  :)

Edited by Nungali

On 09.02.2018 at 8:50 PM, Nungali said:

More  ' fake news '    from Lois     

B)

Why are you trying to insult me all the time? If you do not like me, ignore me. It does not bother me.

• Like 1

Lois, it is not an insult but an observation .

Look at the title you put on this thread .   Also go google  ' Chacha tribe' , and see the results

Even if we graciously give it the only related meaning of  Chachapoya ... that is Inca,, neither Russian or Japanese .

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Lois, it is not an insult but an observation .

Look at the title you put on this thread .   Also go google  ' Chacha tribe' , and see the results

Even if we graciously give it the only related meaning of  Chachapoya ... that is Inca,, neither Russian or Japanese .

I made a check before creating a topic in Russian. I did not find anything about the fake.

On 2/11/2018 at 0:14 PM, Lois said:

I made a check before creating a topic in Russian. I did not find anything about the fake.

It must have been a very badly done 'check'  a quick glance at the footage shows three  different parades stitched into one that is supposedly cheering your 'giant' .

And if you did check first , please explain who or what the Cha Cha tribe  is .

And  who made up this '  only surviving footage '   BS   ?    .... the whole thing is BS  .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

It must have been a very badly done 'check'  a quick glance at the footage shows three  different parades stitched into one that is supposedly cheering your 'giant' .

And if you did check first , please explain who or what the Cha Cha tribe  is .

And  who made up this '  only surviving footage '   BS   ?    .... the whole thing is BS  .

The matter is that I am an esotericist and often come across the fact that information can not be verified. This is just peculiar to esotericism. Can you prove that the Piri Reis card is a fake?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map

A poor try at diversion and not answering relevant questions relating to the topic which is  a supposed giant from a lost tribe of cha cha and how it claimed to be 'only surviving shots' of said 'giant' . 

I too am an 'esotericist' ... have been for over 40 years !    And I can give verification for many of my esoteric suppositions ... if one cant , then it is 'something else'  .....  woo  woo

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woo woo

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

A poor try at diversion and not answering relevant questions relating to the topic which is  a supposed giant from a lost tribe of cha cha and how it claimed to be 'only surviving shots' of said 'giant' . 

I too am an 'esotericist' ... have been for over 40 years !    And I can give verification for many of my esoteric suppositions ... if one cant , then it is 'something else'  .....  woo  woo

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woo woo

You are not like an esotericist. Think too narrowly.

Why do you say that ?

Because I asked you some simple questions ?  Like, what  and where is Cha Cha tribe ?

You cant answer can you ?    Someone made this up - badly .   Making stuff up ( and  badly ), that is easily exposed,  is not esotericm.

And pointing out the obvious fakes here, is not 'thinking too narrowly'.   It was obvious in the first place  and its source as a Japanese movie is now exposed - so 'fake news'.     Is this thinking too narrowly?    Or should I disregard the other posts exposing it as well, and 'just believe'   .... to  open my mind a bit more ?

Sign in to follow this