Sign in to follow this  
stovepipe

Any experience with purple snakes in dreams?

These past few days, snakes have been everywhere. I'm walking on the street, there is a stick on the ground, for a second I think it's a snake. I notice people around me randomly talking about snakes. And last night, I dreamt of a dozen very long thin purple snakes (yes, purple). I was terrified, but they didn't seem dangerous, they had this "mystical" presence. 

Not sure what all of this means. Any ideas? Thank you.

I dream of snakes a lot. I looked it up once, someone told me they represent “change”. Very vague and probably not much help. 

• Like 1

Off the top of my head.. purple is the color of royalty.. even spirituality as the top chakra's are purple-y.   Snakes often represent fear or sexuality in dreams. 

From there.. you can see if that connects and take some action to honor the dream.  Or take a less mystical path, file it away as another anxiety dream. 

Snakes...2 headed one....spiders..the size of a car...LOL LOL......  Fear?  Nah..  They were interesting.......  You can look up the animal totem symbols and their meaning.  It may help you to understand why.  It has to do with your life..of course...and what is happening with you. 

Snakes in dream is generally considered as Kundalini energy.  We need to take into consideration other factors.

Snake dreams usually represent kundalini energy, the rising serpent of the chakras. Snakes represent balancing your consciousness between the masculine energy and the feminine energy within your mind. The deflecting of the light could be symbolic in a way as if you’re deflecting the darkness within your life and making way for the light. This could be seen as a classic example of traveling the darkness to find the light. The light will always prevail over the darkness.

https://theawakenedstate.net/i-recently-had-a-dream-i-was-lost-in-a-dark-tomb/

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this