SiliconValley

QiGong Energy Distant Healing

http://www.qigongenergyhealing.com/

Has anyone tried Michael Mohoric? There seem to be only good things about him on the net. He charges 99 bucks for a month of healing.

Never tried him, but I listened to a radio interview where he did an on air healing and he makes a lot of bizarre sounds when healing. Kind of a cross between Tibetan chanting and Curly from the three stooges. I was interested in him as well, but despite his good reputation and results, I couldn't get over the damn sounds! :lol:

I believe he realized his healing abilities thru Tibetan qigong as taught by Master Zi Sheng Wang.

I'll see if I can find that interview.

Edited by bindo

Never tried him, but I listened to a radio interview where he did an on air healing and he makes a lot of bizarre sounds when healing. Kind of a cross between Tibetan chanting and Curly from the three stooges. I was interested in him as well, but despite his good reputation and results, I couldn't get over the damn sounds! :lol:

I believe he realized his healing abilities thru Tibetan qigong as taught by Master Zi Sheng Wang.

I'll see if I can find that interview.

Thnx Bindo ... A friend at gym signed up yesterday. Lemme check if he finds some use from this stuff :-)

Cause we haven't investigated it and know nothing about the man. Thus we can't honestly say.

Personally, I'm also sceptical about healing from a distance. But it does appear in many different practices, usually on the fringe. It wouldn't be my first or second choice, but if a friend or two I trusted had good results that seemed non psychosomatic, I might gamble $99.

Ofcourse, what isn't psychosomatic? :) A good placebo is better then bad medicine.

Michael

• Like 1

The interview is at world puja. You have to sign up for a free membership in order to access the interview which can be found near the bottom of the archive page.

C'mon,

Don't pay money for this nonsense. Why didn't anyone else say this?

Dissmissal prior to investigation can make a person ignorant.

I don't know about Michael Mohoric, one would need to experience with him to say. But i know that it is possible.

How do i know? I have been treated with accupuncture from over 90 kilometers away. Effects felt immediatly.

Dissmissal prior to investigation can make a person ignorant.

I don't know about Michael Mohoric, one would need to experience with him to say. But i know that it is possible.

How do i know? I have been treated with accupuncture from over 90 kilometers away. Effects felt immediatly.

Hey Matt.

Do you mind telling us who it was and how it happened. :)

Hey Matt.

Do you mind telling us who it was and how it happened. :)

Hi Seadog,

Some things i don't discuss in depth on public forum, so i don't want to give details. They are personal. Maybe they will create expectations in other peoples mind too?

I just mentioned it to try and encourage people not to dismiss something just because it is beyond their current experience.

But you do know him. haha

I've sent you a PM 'coz there's some thing i wanted to say to you anyway.

Thanks

Edited by mat black

mat,

You seem like a sincere guy and I don't want to downplay what you say you experienced. But I don't believe in this nonsense and in that it cannot be proven, we'll just have disagree.

mat,

You seem like a sincere guy and I don't want to downplay what you say you experienced. But I don't believe in this nonsense and in that it cannot be proven, we'll just have disagree.

No worries Buddy. I don't have an opinion on it - i know it can be done. So there's nothing to disagree about.

And, it's fine if you don't believe. But each of us should probably realise that our current level of understanding cannot really be considered complete by any means.

Long distance healing and the like can still work if you need it - even if you don't believe it, it's just more effective if you are open.

For example. If i give you need a drink of water someone and gives you some but your hands are in your pockets, it's kinda difficult. It's easier when you put out you hand.

And this applies to many things.

All the best.

Edited by mat black

A strong belief that someone can heal you from a distance coupled with a strong belief by the sender, sure thing.

But it's just a belief....

The same thing with the belief that you even need healing to begin with!

This is in response to being mentioned in the thread. 

There have been dozens of clinical studies showing the effectiveness of distant healing on people, animals and plants. You can do a search for “A Review of Distant Healing Studies” and find many references. A good review is at www.thehealingtrust.org.uk/node/134

The Facebook Qigong Distant Energy Healing page has over 200,000 Likes and thousands of people have posted how the free distant healing sessions have helped them overcome pain, anxiety, depression and many dis-eases. For the last several years, about once a month, there has been a 5-day free distant healing event that anyone can join. 

Some claim that placebo is the reason for the healing effect but the fact that clinical studies show it works on animals and plants seem to contradict this idea. 

I understand why people would be skeptical of distant healing. I was very skeptical when first hearing about it and I had been around alternative healing for many years. What convinced me that distant healing was valid is that Qigong Master Zi Sheng Wang would go to Tibet and transmit qi to groups of people in different cities in the US and the qi was as strong and palpable as if he was in the room doing a healing session. Master Wang now resides in Tibet and China. 

Besides the free healing sessions, there is also a paid monthly healing program for $99 for people who want to do more intensive work. There are many happy people who join because they get excellent results. Many individual alternative treatments can cost nearly this much for a single session and this is a month of qi or energy healing. If people don’t want to pay the price they can just join the free sessions. 

Not only is there a lot of anecdotal evidence, there are also many scientific studies that validate the effectiveness of distant healing. I feel the distant qi or energy healing may help the mind/body to come into energetic balance so that the latent healing abilities of the person can heal itself. Like any modality, distant healing won’t help everyone but many people report they get great results. 

Peace,

Michael Mohoric

• Like 2