Sign in to follow this  
Vajra Fist

Giving away two Tibetan prayer wheels for free

Decided to upgrade my prayer wheel with a sleeker, more expensive model.

I have two prayer wheels which will no longer be used. They're the standard tin ones with the wooden handle that you find on eBay and Amazon for £10-£20. Contain the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum. Giving them away for free.

Won't lie, they're both squeaky. But with headphones on, and reciting out loud, it never bothered me. Giving them away but I'd like to see them go to good homes.

I'll post for free in UK or a few quid for international. Pm me if interested.

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 2

How many times have they been spun?

the more the better. I need as many merits as I can get 😀

just kidding. But would like to see a pic 

On 2/1/2018 at 6:47 PM, Fa Xin said:

How many times have they been spun?

the more the better. I need as many merits as I can get 😀

just kidding. But would like to see a pic 

815yDjNmnRL._SL1500_.jpg

• The "Two-In-One" Electric Tibet Tech Table-Top Prayer Wheel is the most powerful prayer wheel in the world.
  • Use either the 8-DVD prayer stack with 84,348,750,000 blessed and consecrated prayers or the Medicine Buddha DVD with 16,003,200,000 Medicine Buddha Prayers. The 8-DVD stack and the Medicine Buddha DVD can be easily and quickly switched.
  • The Electric Table-Top Tibet Tech Prayer Wheel rotates continuously at approximately 20 revolutions per minute!!!
  • As the prayer wheels rotate clockwise, Tibetan Buddhists believe that they radiate peace, kindness, and relief from suffering for all beings!
  • The prayers on the DVDs are blessed and consecrated by His Holiness Jigdal Dagchen Sakya!

https://www.amazon.ca/Tibet-Tech-Electric-Table-top-Prayer/dp/B00D3RFZAC

• Like 2

I dont know why a motorized prayer wheel made me think of it like this, lol....how fast does it need to spin in order for a prayer to fly off *chuckles*

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this