Sign in to follow this  
Alexian

Hello from Paris

Hello everyone,

My name is Alexian and I am totally new to the qigong. I started this week and have many questions ! But first sorry if my english is too poor, it’s not my maternal language.

Also, I create this account because I need some help. I am not sure if this is the right place to discuss things, so I will wait for a feedback before exposing my problem.

Anyway it’s quite urgent and even if I am doing what I can to find a solution, expertise might be appreciated.

• Like 1

Hello, Alexian and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Alexian,

Well, if it gives you any comfort, I don't read or write any French.  You may get some responses here but best to find an on-going thread about your interests and jump in with your questions.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Well, if it gives you any comfort, I don't read or write any French.

Good morning Dada-da,

Please sing this to - Alexian.

Welcome to TDB.

- LimA

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

First thank you for your welcome (@Limahong I will do my best to forget this sing now that it is stuck in my head ahah)

My problem is like this : as a beginner with all the Qi Qong stuff, I tried to work with it without consulting anyone nor reading anything on it.

I discovered my Qi by accident and started to play with it during the day, wanting to see what I can do with it. I also tried meditating, linking my 3 energy center (I was succesful on the first try with this one). But 2-3 days after the start I woke up with a pain, an heaviness in my lower Dantian. 

I searched on the net what was this and I think it is Stagnant Qi. So I followed some recommndation, trying to expulse the bad Qi from my organism. 

I had some succes, by putting it on the two side of my waist, then using my energy to expulse it my thé plant of my feet.

The process is quite slow and I thought it might be a good idea to speak about it with some « professionnal » rather than keeping it for myself... plus I can feel the bad Qi entering my genital so I am a bit confused... note that I am expulsating the bad Qi by going to toilet now so maybe a blessing in disguise ?

I precise than I masturbated during the time I discovered Qi Qong. I read (too late) on this forum that it not a good idea. 

Thank you for your answers !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alexian said:

My problem is like this : as a beginner with all the Qi Qong stuff, I tried to work with it without consulting anyone nor reading anything on it.

Hi Alexian,

It will be easier for me to be open with you through private emails if it is OK with you. 

- LimA

2 minutes ago, Alexian said:

If you are worrying about my sensibility, I don’t mind I assure you.

Hi Alexian,

I am not worried. I like your choice of words thus far.

- LimA

• Like 1

Ahah thanks !

If you don’t mind, maybe we can speak more by private message ? I don’t want to be a a** but I am quite impatient to understand what is happening with my body 

Sign in to follow this