dwai

Connecting with Deities

Let me share an experience with Guru Nanak. I don't work with deities as often as I should probably, being a dyed in wool Advaitin rascal :).

One night, I was meditating in my bedroom, sitting on a chair by the window. I felt a presence in the space above me (in those days I still discerned between inner and outer space). It felt like someone was visiting me at the 12th chakra (4 chakras above the 8th). I looked to see who it was. And I saw Guru Nanak. I had encountered him a few times earlier in my "space explorations", but thought nothing of it. Well, he decided there was something to share with me. So, I felt him entering into my space through the 12th chakra, down through the crown point into my heart.

My body broke into a sweat and my heart starting racing. It was a tremendous and most powerful surge of energy flowing through my body. At first, my mind shirked, as I felt I was being "invaded". But Guru Nanak indicated to me that I should relax and not resist. As soon as I did that, all the troublesome symptoms subsided and I entered a deep silence, and amazing clarity. 

• Like 4

Shiva has been a strong merge for me typically. Feel it in a way that changes my breathing pattern, and makes me feel like I’m larger than life. 

Have also experimented with others. Some with strong reactions, some not. 

Though strongest impact for me happened years again before I had ever even heard of energy centers or would have considered merging with beings an option.. 

my brother has just passed away a few hours prior and I was in a very bad emotional place. Trying to fall asleep, I kept seeing him dying and it would shake me up again. In the middle of one of these shake up moments, I felt something enter through my crown, travel down my body and exit through my feet. Lasted a split second, if that. But was completely  “wiped clean” of emotion or troubles. Laughed and fell asleep. 😊 Again was a long time ago and was shocked by it, not sure who it was, but knew it was someone/something higher than me. 

• Like 4

On 1/23/2018 at 3:51 PM, dwai said:

how many of us have actually encountered any deity at all in a realistic manner?  Are deities mainly relegated to intellectual/emotional analysis and connection or are they actually divine beings with whom one can connect?

Is Babaji Nagaraj a deity,  is the white dragon, the grim reaper, a deity, is an immortal a deity.

Can we connect to these deities?

If so, what are some of the ways in which one can connect to a deity?

share some experiences 

The only way to connect is have a conversation.  You say something to them and then they answer back; and I'm not talking about the little mousy voice that people have in their heads, I'm talking about a strong and clear voice which obviously comes from outside your head.

How to connect?  Is there anything at all that most people have to say that a deity would even bother to answer?  Probably not.  However, assuming that a person does say something intelligent then the requirement is being psychic.  The way to become more psychic is via some years or decades of silent listening meditation.  Like I was told recently when asking why I don't hear more from the white dragon:  "Why don't you shut up and listen"

How to become more psychic: you must have a highly energized third eye and crown point, anyone who says open or closed when referring to a chakra is a buffoon.  How do you highly energize these areas?  I'm not telling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Is Babaji Nagaraj a deity,  is the white dragon, the grim reaper, a deity, is an immortal a deity.

The only way to connect is have a conversation.  You say something to them and then they answer back; and I'm not talking about the little mousy voice that people have in their heads, I'm talking about a strong and clear voice which obviously comes from outside your head.

How to connect?  Is there anything at all that most people have to say that a deity would even bother to answer?  Probably not.  However, assuming that a person does say something intelligent then the requirement is being psychic.  The way to become more psychic is via some years or decades of silent listening meditation.  Like I was told recently when asking why I don't hear more from the white dragon:  "Why don't you shut up and listen"

How to become more psychic: you must have a highly energized third eye and crown point, anyone who says open or closed when referring to a chakra is a buffoon.  How do you highly energize these areas?  I'm not telling.

Such talking is more local mind and dualistic is it not?

Many ways to connect powerfully to a deity or to even become one with.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tanya said:

Shiva has been a strong merge for me typically. Feel it in a way that changes my breathing pattern, and makes me feel like I’m larger than life. 

Have also experimented with others. Some with strong reactions, some not. 

Though strongest impact for me happened years again before I had ever even heard of energy centers or would have considered merging with beings an option.. 

my brother has just passed away a few hours prior and I was in a very bad emotional place. Trying to fall asleep, I kept seeing him dying and it would shake me up again. In the middle of one of these shake up moments, I felt something enter through my crown, travel down my body and exit through my feet. Lasted a split second, if that. But was completely  “wiped clean” of emotion or troubles. Laughed and fell asleep. 😊 Again was a long time ago and was shocked by it, not sure who it was, but knew it was someone/something higher than me. 

One thing I have found is we only feel energy if it is hitting on “things”.

So you can think of not feeling much with Jesus as a good thing. Not that you aren’t doing something right.

The first time I merged with Jesus I was so numbed/stoned/zombiefied by the silence all I could do for about 30 minutes is sit in my chair. I couldn’t have done anything else even if I wanted to.

I find Shiva to be badass also 😊

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Such talking is more local mind and dualistic is it not?

I don't know what local mind is, and I don't know how dualistic applies, so you can see, I'm kind of a simpleton.  Please explain ... not why I'm a simpleton, that's just my nature.

Many ways to connect powerfully to a deity or to even become one with.

I'll take your word for it, and I read your following post about merging with to Jesus, which brings up the question, how do you know it's merging and not just some great energy feeling from going deep in meditation?  Maybe the following will help answer that.

Once I gave Ama, the hugging saint who is an avatar, a big 'psychic' hug/energy and right away I got back what may have been a hug but it was a big blast of energy, which I assume was her hugging me back.  I guess I connect more with avatars and immortals rather than deities, and that could be that I never gave a damn about connecting with deities, and that may be because I feel that avatars and immortals are 'real' and deities are 'questionable'.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I don't know what local mind is, and I don't know how dualistic applies, so you can see, I'm kind of a simpleton.  Please explain ... not why I'm a simpleton, that's just my nature.

I'll take your word for it, and I read your following post about merging with to Jesus, which brings up the question, how do you know it's merging and not just some great energy feeling from going deep in meditation?  Maybe the following will help answer that.

Once I gave Ama, the hugging saint who is an avatar, a big 'psychic' hug/energy and right away I got back what may have been a hug but it was a big blast of energy, which I assume was her hugging me back.  

Amma is powerful for sure. I felt her presence hours before she actually hugged me. It was an amazing experience. 

I guess I connect more with avatars and immortals rather than deities, and that could be that I never gave a damn about connecting with deities, and that may be because I feel that avatars and immortals are 'real' and deities are 'questionable'.

My personal preference has been that too. Not because deities don't exist, but because I felt...why would a deity "talk back to puny little me?". It so turns out, in my experience, that they are always with us and love us unconditionally. Because they are not separate from us in the grand scheme of things. You could say that they are a super-set of the limited body-mind entities that we think we are.

Yet many of these Avatars and Immortals also professed to interact with deities. 

For that matter, an avatar, by definition of it's original source, is the incarnation of a deity in human form. 

Edited by dwai
fixing misplaced content
  • Like 2

On 2/11/2018 at 7:18 PM, Fa Xin said:

Anyone here work with Lao Tzu?

i find he is a rather powerful and vast presence...

Yes...  almost a year...

He would visit whenever I got in my car to drive.  it improved my driving skills :P

Seems he likes a Honda... or could be something else. :rolleyes:

His colony is rather smooth feeling; his approach is rather filling.  His opposite, for me was Xi Wang Mu... I have a much fuller experience with her... and her understudy, Xuan Nu , or Mysterious lady of the nine heavens... who taught the Yellow Emperor. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Once I gave Ama, the hugging saint who is an avatar, a big 'psychic' hug/energy and right away I got back what may have been a hug but it was a big blast of energy, which I assume was her hugging me back.  I guess I connect more with avatars and immortals rather than deities, and that could be that I never gave a damn about connecting with deities, and that may be because I feel that avatars and immortals are 'real' and deities are 'questionable'.

I consider the local mind the ego that which for example believes or is caught up in this person called Tom.

Nothing of what I am talking about is done in meditation. It is much like what you described with your experience with Ama to be honest.

That would be more of a connection than a merge and very similar to my practice.

I call them deities but you could also use the terms buddhas, immortals or divine beings if you wish. I just lump them all together for ease of discussion.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

I consider the local mind the ego that which for example believes or is caught up in this person called Tom.

I see, then I don't think it was local mind.  The first time I had a 'conversation' I had just asked Babaji for a favor for someone else and I did not expect to get an answer back, and if you have heard from one of these types you would definitely know it wasn't coming from your ego.  The second time, when I asked the White Dragon a question, for some reason I did expect an answer, but the answer I got, after two back and forths, was completely unexpected, also the voice was very strange and otherworldly, I could not have dreamed of that.  I couldn't have made it up.  So I know I was talking to a spirit 'out there'.  Of course I understand that you can't know what it is that I know/experienced ... unless you've had a similar experience.

Having not read any of the posts between the first post and this page, could you tell me if anyone else here has reported conversations.

I haven't experienced this very much because frankly I'm not too interested in these things, but it did blow a couple of fuses in my head due to the unexpected nature of it.  The last one, where I got the message:  "Why don't you shut up and listen" could have been local mind, the others not.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

local mind may not be a complete explanation...  maybe need to move on to whether the experience is astral or beyond that.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dawei said:

Yes...  almost a year...

He would visit whenever I got in my car to drive.  it improved my driving skills :P

Seems he likes a Honda... or could be something else. :rolleyes:

His colony is rather smooth feeling; his approach is rather filling.  His opposite, for me was Xi Wang Mu... I have a much fuller experience with her... and her understudy, Xuan Nu , or Mysterious lady of the nine heavens... who taught the Yellow Emperor. 

Xi Wang is much more substantial in terms of energy than Lao. Where he feels like an open stadium, she feels like a room full of warm electricity. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fa Xin said:

Xi Wang is much more substantial in terms of energy than Lao. Where he feels like an open stadium, she feels like a room full of warm electricity. 

I agree as men/male connecting with them... so it is always a relative polarity issue on some level.  

If you're male, then male deities will draw/drive you in that direction... and female deities will receive you in their direction.  JMO

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I see, then I don't think it was local mind.  The first time I had a 'conversation' I had just asked Babaji for a favor for someone else and I did not expect to get an answer back, and if you have heard from one of these types you would definitely know it wasn't coming from your ego.  The second time, when I asked the White Dragon a question, for some reason I did expect an answer, but the answer I got, after two back and forths, was completely unexpected, also the voice was very strange and otherworldly, I could not have dreamed of that.  I couldn't have made it up.  So I know I was talking to a spirit 'out there'.  Of course I understand that you can't know what it is that I know/experienced ... unless you've had a similar experience.

Having not read any of the posts between the first post and this page, could you tell me if anyone else here has reported conversations.

I haven't experienced this very much because frankly I'm not too interested in these things, but it did blow a couple of fuses in my head due to the unexpected nature of it.  The last one, where I got the message:  "Why don't you shut up and listen" could have been local mind, the others not.

I did did a poor job explaining local mind within our conversation.

In oneness there is no two. So all such talking or seeing is more the local mind translating the light into a picture of a being or a conversation. The other side of the coin would be a oneness and knowing.

I can’t say I have ever had a conversation with one but that sounds very cool.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2018 at 6:17 PM, Jonesboy said:

I did did a poor job explaining local mind within our conversation.

In oneness there is no two. So all such talking or seeing is more the local mind translating the light into a picture of a being or a conversation. The other side of the coin would be a oneness and knowing.

OK, not really sure what your intent is, but I do not accept oneness, there is no such thing and it is not in my vocabulary.  The universe is populated with myriad spirits of all kinds and they are their own entities with their own agenda.  One simply has to have the ability to communicate with them.

Maybe I'm off track on this thread and deities are considered some kind of energy rather than actual beings, which is OK with me because I can't say what a deity is if it isn't some kind of spirit.  Someone here wrote that an avatar is an incarnation of a deity, and I spoke with an avatar psychically before so I suppose you could say I connected with a deity.

I can’t say I have ever had a conversation with one but that sounds very cool.

Yes it sure is, in addition to it being an unexpected surprise at first, each of the very few interactions I've had with these beings has been highly educational to the point of being kind of mind blowing.  One of the mind blowing things is how they can tell you so much with so few words, it kind of opens up a door of realizations.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

how many of us have actually encountered any deity at all in a realistic manner?  Are deities mainly relegated to intellectual/emotional analysis and connection or are they actually divine beings with whom one can connect?

I think that would be a far more interesting topic to discuss. 

1. Can we connect to these deities?
  2. If so, what are some of the ways in which one can connect to a deity?
  3. share some experiences 

I went and reviewed the OP so I could keep more on track here.  I don't know if anyone else has shared experiences of communication but I'll start with one.

I had an online lady friend on the old AOL, the original forum, who I thought was sexy (my mistake).  Later she writes and says she has a boyfriend and that he was in the hospital because he had acid thrown in his face and asked that we pray for him.  So I started thinking about what it could take to heal something so serious and I realized that it would take a real miracle.  The only being that I had read about with real powerful miraculous abilities was the immortal Babaji Nagaraj, the 1800 year old immortal.

So I decided to ask him for help, and be advised that I had never tried to talk to a spirit or entity before and had never prayed because I thought it was stupid and useless, but I decided to give it a whirl anyway.

I had read that the best way to pray or send a request was to be very demanding and insistent. So it went like this:

Me:  "Babaji, I want you to heal this guy (name), and I want you to do it now, just DO it!"

And the answer came back instantly:  " Do it yourself!"    Notice the strong accent on yourself, which had kind of a sarcastic or at least a strong tone.

So, mind blown.  Then, what does it mean?  Is he just blowing me off or does he mean I actually could do it?  I seriously doubted I could do something like that so I figured he was just blowing me off.   It appeared that he knew the situation of the guy I was talking about.  It also raised questions about ethics, like, maybe he isn't the healer type and doesn't give a damn and it's stupid to go around asking favors from the big guys, even if it is for someone else.

Later I found out the guy was a punk drug dealer and was trying to weasel in on the Mafias territory (In Las Vegas) and that is why he got acid thrown in his face.  So then that brought up more questions and realizations about ethics and karma.  Maybe Babaji didn't want to stain himself by helping someone who 'asked' for it.  Maybe it was that guy's karma and as I know now, those who are healers are like blind people screwing with other people's karma, and he wasn't going to do that.  I learned that most healers are simply egomaniacs, it is only good to teach ways of self healing.  It brought a couple of other realizations but I'm running out of steam now and can't recall.  

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Boundlesscostfairy said:

I can contact deities at will.. indeed I have a good relationship with most.

If one requests I can channel an entity of your choice..

I would be willing to work with you your way if you would be willing to try mine.

Of course anyone else that is interested is more than willing to join as well.

• Like 2

I guess I better read some of the other pages in this thread.  Don't you guys think it might be kind of dangerous to connect with some of these entities?  Some of them are killers with bad tempers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

OK, not really sure what your intent is, but I do not accept oneness, there is no such thing and it is not in my vocabulary.  The universe is populated with myriad spirits of all kinds and they are their own entities with their own agenda.  One simply has to have the ability to communicate with them.

Maybe I'm off track on this thread and deities are considered some kind of energy rather than actual beings, which is OK with me because I can't say what a deity is if it isn't some kind of spirit.  Someone here wrote that an avatar is an incarnation of a deity, and I spoke with an avatar psychically before so I suppose you could say I connected with a deity.

Yes it sure is, in addition to it being an unexpected surprise at first, each of the very few interactions I've had with these beings has been highly educational to the point of being kind of mind blowing.  One of the mind blowing things is how they can tell you so much with so few words, it kind of opens up a door of realizations.

No real intent just answering your question.

With regard to oneness. I agree there are beings but think about it like we all share the same essence but we are each you would say a bubble of self. Or as Kashmir Shaivism would say we are One like Siva.

Not sure if that helps much. :)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Boundlesscostfairy said:

I can contact deities at will.. indeed I have a good relationship with most.

If one requests I can channel an entity of your choice..

How would you know who to contact for me, is it by name, or by reading me?  What if it's a dragon and the name is unknown?  Is a dragon a deity?

What good would it be for me if you channel something for me when you are over there and I'm over here?

1 minute ago, Jonesboy said:

With regard to oneness. I agree there are beings but think about it like we all share the same essence but we are each you would say a bubble of self. Or as Kashmir Shaivism would say we are One like Siva.

Not sure if that helps much. :)

OK, I can accept that, it does help.  I just don't see what help it is to even mention it though ... with respect to contacting others.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I guess I better read some of the other pages in this thread.  Don't you guys think it might be kind of dangerous to connect with some of these entities?  Some of them are killers with bad tempers.

I tend to stay with Jesus, Shiva and various Buddhas. One can't be a divine with an ego and a bad temper. Think more as has been expressed with Yahweh aka God in the bible and endless ever expanding love. 

Of course everyone's experience can differ.

Edited by Jonesboy
  • Like 1