Sign in to follow this  
daobum-anon48902

new arrival

Hi, I'm a new arrival here. I'm registering because I wanted to reply to a specific post about Kundalini. This is an area that is fascinating and interesting to me, and I've had some experience with it. I also do some yoga practices (aypsite.org) that may help the person.

I have read a translation of "The Tao" and found it fascinating; I found ways to feel and/or apply the "uncarved block" in my own life and this has been part of my learning in my life.

• Like 1

Hello, daobum-anon48902 and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi anon,

Well, it seems that you registering was all it took for me to take action.  I'm sure you will find some discussions to get involved in.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

1 hour ago, daobum-anon48902 said:

I have read a translation of "The Tao" and found it fascinating; I found ways to feel and/or apply the "uncarved block" in my own life and this has been part of my learning in my life.

25 years after first reading it and I just now realised that "Pooh" in "The Tao of Pooh" is a pun on "Pu", the "uncarved block". Am I slow or what?

Thank you, and welcome!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daobum-anon48902 said:

Hi, I'm a new arrival here. I'm registering because I wanted to reply to a specific post about Kundalini. This is an area that is fascinating and interesting to me, and I've had some experience with it. I also do some yoga practices (aypsite.org) that may help the person.

Welcome. AYP and the Tao Te Ching... Interesting combination. Look forward to your kundalini post. :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

"Pooh" in "The Tao of Pooh" is a pun on "Pu", the "uncarved block". Am I slow or what?

Hi Lost in Translation,

"Pooh" - a pun on "Pu", the "uncarved block".

You are not slow but checking on your clock.

To show us the key to unlock.

With us awaiting on the dock.

Thank you.

- LimA

• Like 1

On 1/23/2018 at 1:58 AM, daobum-anon48902 said:

I'm registering because I wanted to reply to a specific post about Kundalini.

Hi daobum-anon48902,

Have you replied to the Kundalini post yet? If so, please on the thread. Thank you.

-LimA

Sign in to follow this