Sign in to follow this  
Sramana

emerging

Hello, Sramana and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Sramana,

Yes, you are welcome.  And yes, now that you are out of your shell you will be able to connect with others' thoughts.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Edited by Marblehead

1 hour ago, Sramana said:

After 22 years of isolated study I have been moved to reconnect to more.  I have been told that this is a good place to start.

I hope I am welcome.

You are very welcome. Enjoy the party. :) 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 3:57 AM, Marblehead said:

,       ,

,       ,

Edited by Sramana

1 hour ago, Sramana said:

What is stovepipe?

Hehehe.  stovepipe is an error I made.  I have done that before.  I apologize for that and will go back and edit it.

(I use copy/paste when I post my Welcome message and I have a couple times forgotten to change the name of the new member I am speaking with.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  stovepipe is an error I made.  I have done that before.  I apologize for that and will go back and edit it

A little anarchism on a Monday morning is good for the soul. ;-)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sramana said:

After 22 years of isolated study I have been moved to reconnect to more.  I have been told that this is a good place to start.

I hope I am welcome.

I arrived here some years ago for the very same purpose.

Most welcome friend!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sramana said:

After 22 years of isolated study I have been moved to reconnect to more.

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

I arrived here some years ago for the very same purpose.

Hi Sramana and Creighton,

Please add me on. To be alone for many years and then connected to an experiential knowledge base is a quantum leap for me. Some of the honesty, humility, generosity... here are unbelievable. 

However, at the start I was(am) more discerning because of the isolation. Discerning as in (a) clear-eyed in a respectful way, (b) learning with less reading from books and (c) finding unity in diversity.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.
  • Like 2

Isolation Connection phasing has been with me all my life and reminds me of the saying that The Dao moves like a bellows. 

Like many actions in my life.  Breathing, sleeping, blinking, heartbeating... and like my own awareness reaching out in expansion to connect, then contracting into self to evaluate, synthesize, assimilate... before expansion again.

• Like 3

On 1/22/2018 at 3:15 PM, Limahong said:

,      , 

,       ,

Edited by Sramana

Sign in to follow this